Account banned

Options
keyboared145
keyboared145 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Support Desk
Hi , my Account banned And back again , And in this Day i try to access again ( password or

id wrong , so What i can do !!!!!!!! i do not make any thing
Post edited by keyboared145 on

Comments

• seetpeach
    seetpeach Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    GM,
    MY account also has been banned... When i acces my fw account today its cant access( password or id wrong , sO WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHATS WRONG? PLS DO TELL US WHAT THE REASON U BANNED ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY EXCUSSE.. TIS IS MY FIRST TIME HV BEEN BANNED... MY CHAR NAME IS CARMENLIA IN LIONHEART SERVER...b:shockedb:angry
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Bans are not allowed to be discussed on the forums. Submit a ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com and be patient for a reply.
  • Alexea - Dreamweaver
    Alexea - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My account was banned as well. So I sent a ticket and was never contacted. This was like a week ago, that I did this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    seetpeach wrote: »
    GM,
    MY account also has been banned... When i acces my fw account today its cant access( password or id wrong , sO WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHATS WRONG? PLS DO TELL US WHAT THE REASON U BANNED ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY EXCUSSE.. TIS IS MY FIRST TIME HV BEEN BANNED... MY CHAR NAME IS CARMENLIA IN LIONHEART SERVER...b:shockedb:angry

You're posting on the wrong forums, for starters. You want (I believe) the Forsaken World forums?

They won't answer you there either though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • princess1151
    princess1151 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My banned account is BLOODvamp115.
    I got the same problem like you got banned for notting send a ticket, answer is all the same, reset link don,t work.
    So i say you can try what you want but you never will get back thats why i stop with pwi.
    They always say you can,t bescause banning in forum but behind the mails their no persons.
    What i want to say its all automatic so you never get the help you need because the reset link don,t work either if it did i would got my account back.