edited February 2012
    fly over them... they kill u coz they cant kill anyone there size b:bye
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    PK in secret passage was added without warning and it will be fixed the next patch. Those people killing you and your low level questing buddies are angry jerks who get facerolled by people their own level and need to feel powerful. Once it's fixed, you'll be safe again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • BigBowmans - Archosaur
    BigBowmans - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Seems very sad that PWI can not get it right.. This is really a horrable folks can not make there quest with out getting pked. You cant fight back if not in PK Mode REALLY PWI get off your butts and repair this. Make's me very sad i came from a game I am so ready to leave this game if the issue is not resolved right away.
  • Glowing_Star - Dreamweaver
    Glowing_Star - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:angry I agree with all of you, PWI is ruining the game for all of us instead of doing something nice, and people who pk and kill low lvl are coward that cant kill there own lvl.
    As for me and faction member we wont spend another dime till they take pkers out of sp and fix all the bugs in game, like we cant track our quest ect. Hope the PWI people get on there toes before a lot of players leave the game.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    <_<...PWI cannot fix this, because the get all their code from China. The GM's cannot fix this, because they get all their code in China. Only the Developers in China can fix this, and the CHANGES HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE to turn it back to safe.

This is not the first time this has happened. The GM's were caught completely by surprise by the ignorance of the dev's to slip this back into the expansion patch after the MONTHS of protest that made them have to change it back the first time. Be lucky they've already changed it back this time, and it just has to go live.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • BigBowmans - Archosaur
    BigBowmans - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It has not been fixed i see no reason to continue the game if you can not do your quests.. whats the point for those of us who purfer to play the game and not be in pk mode.. makes no sense to me at all..

I uderstand some people want to play pk it is all they want to do but for me i choose not to.. I can not understand why this is happening playing here for about a year now. Seems like i wasted my money on this. I left many games that went to player vs player not my cup of tea.

It really is very sad to change the game with no warning seems you can no longer trust anything that is sad. Last download fixed nothing at all.. Great Job PWI keep it going. I for one think I do not have the time or energy to play any of the games you all make and for sure will warn others to stay away.

Going back to my game that i have played for 22 years at least i can build new chartors and see how they turn out.b:angryb:angry
  • crazy001
    crazy001 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    got shot from a Archor, if you ask me the cant bitup someone there lvl so they kill the lower lvl becuese there to chicken to fight there lvlv playersb:angry
    fly over them... they kill u coz they cant kill anyone there size b:bye
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:surrender We heard you guys, and the Gm did too, but we all must wait for the patch made by CN dev to make it here. So avoid Secret passage for now and dont rage, that does nothing good at all for you
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • guigribler
    guigribler Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    and a bag so now I can not spend with my Venomancer 30 or 37 blamaster the stick that comes over me, or up to 25b:cry
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    guigribler wrote: »
    and a bag so now I can not spend with my Venomancer 30 or 37 blamaster the stick that comes over me, or up to 25b:cry

I know these are English words but was this supposed to mean something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    eu arr nat may frend
  • lblossomlilred
    lblossomlilred Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    this is a big problem i chose a pve server in the begaing . why should i have to risk geting killed when ppl whom whant to pk neen to go too a pvp server why should i pay hard earned money when its just going to be took away .if perfect world canmake a mistake at this whos to say they want take all our money and run with it
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    Nahleanna - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    BANN PK ON PvE SERVERS NOW