dubwubs Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    that's a big not happy fail.
  • Adderus - Raging Tide
    Adderus - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My patcher connects, launcher connects, game just wont connect. I have opened all appropriate ports. Configured UAC to run the programs as administrator. Allowed the programs through windows firewall. Still I am left with the game showing no response from any of the servers(ping -- and population --). I even tried pinging the servers from command prompt and these servers are just unable to be reached. I also pinged several other sites/computers outside of my network and was able to get through to them just fine.

FL, USA
  • chrispduffy
    chrispduffy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey I'm from Aus, I've just downloaded this game and I'm having the same issue. b:angry
  • EighthKnight - Sanctuary
    EighthKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Download direct x from microsoft, not the link offered by PWI b:surrender hope it works for you guys.
    Edit: The link, http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katinas - Momaganon
    Katinas - Momaganon Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LMAO at everyone. It is maintenance guys. Servers are supposed to be down b:chuckle
    Sit tight and wait b:thanks
  • DanteLamar - Archosaur
    DanteLamar - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    shouldn't maintenance be done by now?

yet I keep getting error while trying to update D;!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A road of death or one of life
    a sorrowful path or one of joy
    whichever you choose, choose for yourself
    do not become, someones toy.
    f:despise
    edited February 2012
    Options
    All servers are green.... :X Seriously, download the direct x from microsoft....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DanteLamar - Archosaur
    DanteLamar - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    hint on how to delete the old one?

cause I keep getting this msg where it says what I have is same or newer version and only options is either finish or cancel.....
    A road of death or one of life
    a sorrowful path or one of joy
    whichever you choose, choose for yourself
    do not become, someones toy.
    f:despise
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    it wont let me update....ik people are online now... so why did this update ruin my patcher it just says "Unable to close the patcher of progressing, update interrupted" or auto closes the patcher when it tries to open
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I updated like I always have... but got my wedding today and now it fcks up? Ive spent around 2 hours now searching and trying every possible thing so does anyone know why its not working... any kind of response would be greatly appreciated -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • dubwubs
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i have no idea i updated mine just a minute ago to version 615 but still not working :S
    i even redownloaden direct x from the guy who gave me the link. but still not working maybe the servers are down at the moment.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Aweh, I'm sad it didn't work for you guys. I don't know why this is happening :( And Paul, can your wife duel client you for the wedding if PWI won't reschedule you? It's an idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dubwubs
    edited February 2012
    Options
    maybeee my computer is to good ^^
  • mlxg
    mlxg Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    LMAO at everyone. It is maintenance guys. Servers are supposed to be down b:chuckle
    Sit tight and wait b:thanks

SIT TIGHT AND WAIT?!?! is been a MONTH AT THE VERY LEAST!! and i just re-downloaded everything!! this is getting annoying, i think i might as well quit (though i love this game, but its getting too frustrating).
  • mlxg
    mlxg Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    this is bs. pw is going to lose clients because of this, i know it, they're losing me. i've downloaded this game like 10 freaken times and trust me, i downloaded everything, including directx and i even manually download it too. but nothing works. NOTHING. Im tired of this inconenience. Im HURT, disapoint, i want to play this game but it breaks my heart cause i love this game.... X(
  • gayatri
    gayatri Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hi,

I have the same problems, was in the middle of an FF run, got disconnected, could relog twice, but then "Unable to connect" and got a timer counting down.
    I restarted my computer, could relog, but logged on another char, got a makeoverscroll and while I was changing my toon, I got disconnected again and I cant relogg anymore.
    Squadleader was connecting from USA, he didnt have that problem, got only disconnected once, but he could relog to FF.
    Maybe it happends only to ppl connecting from Europe ?
    I guess, my makeoverscroll is gone -.-
    I started verifying the files, its running since 10 mins...I hope that will help
  • aniont
    aniont Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    try run game with "game folder"/element/elementclient.exe