Text color very hard to read around the website here.

CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
that pale gold w/e color on the dark brown background is tough to read the threads. not much contrast.
the news announcements with all that detail are rough getting through also.

if you notice, some posters like kritty cat and also other non mods, use nice ez2 read colors.
those are literally a sight for sore eyes lol.

i would like to request that you change the general text color to something with more contrast. TIA
Post edited by CheetahWoods - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    that pale gold w/e color on the dark brown background is tough to read the threads. not much contrast.
    the news announcements with all that detail are rough getting through also.

if you notice, some posters like kritty cat and also other non mods, use nice ez2 read colors.
    those are literally a sight for sore eyes lol.

i would like to request that you change the general text color to something with more contrast. TIA

Tell me about it. I prefer these colors instead. It really makes more sense.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • SeekGlory - Lost City
    SeekGlory - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Tell me about it. I prefer these colors instead. It really makes more sense.

Lies, Damn Lies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FemSage - Dreamweaver
    FemSage - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Without having to change the entire board to suit your request, you can make some changes using your own computer. Right-Click your desktop and choose Personalize. Here you can change the size of and colors of fonts for your viewing pleasure.

You can also try highlighting the text with your mouse (left-click and drag) to increase the contrast that way. It's easy.
  • StarryOpal - Raging Tide
    StarryOpal - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You can also try highlighting the text with your mouse (left-click and drag) to increase the contrast that way. It's easy.

When I do this it makes mine a very pretty purple highlighted with pale teal
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Without having to change the entire board to suit your request, you can make some changes using your own computer. Right-Click your desktop and choose Personalize. Here you can change the size of and colors of fonts for your viewing pleasure.

what color is the text under your picture there that says perfect world user now that you made your text white? still barely legible dark gold? yes it is, howabout that. you figured out how to change your post text. that isnt the entire bb, most of which is not your posts

so, you fail. try to address the issue. thx

my eyes still burn.

srsly, these are bad colors.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Lies, Damn Lies

And statistics. The holy trinity, bro.

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.