PVE PK Reactions and Replies

Beef_Stew - Dreamweaver
Beef_Stew - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Tideswell (East)
i just wanna say something about pve pk...

Cube of Fate: is a instance in some rooms you are allowed to pk other people.(no white name needed). so when you run the cube and your in a pk room, just know some can pk you. stop the Cube QQ.

World Map pk: i think we all play on a PVE server. so if your white named on the world map, you can be killed in PK.you can lose your items. you PK by Choice. Deal with it!!!

some of the reactions i get from white named ppl in pk are:

"Dude i was questing!!!" - to fix that problem he could of quested blue name,or logged out.

"You are an ***Hole!!" - i know this, guess what stay blue name i cant do anything about it :)

"i didnt mean to be in pk :(" - not my problem, it takes effort to go white name....

"i hate you..." - good ill send you a xmas card!!!

"why did you gank me?" - well... it takes more than 1 person to gank, but i do have 2 daggers so i guess that could be a gank....

"why do you pk the lowbess... we are helpless..."- why are the lowbees in pk mode -.-;;

share some of your funny pk reactions/replies, i have some screenshots somewhere...
edit the names on the SS's plz kthx
Post edited by Beef_Stew - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• jsfj
    jsfj Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Why you kill me, your rank9 and am not.

how to fix it: dont go pk, or find your daddys visa an get r9
  • Wolfenflames - Dreamweaver
    Wolfenflames - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    jsfj wrote: »
    Why you kill me, your rank9 and am not.

how to fix it: dont go pk, or find your daddys visa an get r9

b:laughlol aint that the truth
  • jsfj
    jsfj Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    wlfy dont be picken on me, i seen your char all 100+ and that barb you almost got better then rex lets compair

Wolfy: Rex:
    chest: r9 (recast)+10 josd r9 +12 josd
    Legs: r9 recast +10 josd r +12 josd
    boots: r9 recast +10 josd r9+12 osd
    helm: nirvy 2stg +10 josd nirvy 2stg +12josd
    weapon:r9 recast +12 Drakeflakes r9 +12 josd
    Sleeves R9 recast +10 josd r9 +12josdd
    belt: R9 recast r9
    Cape: nirvy2stg +10 josd matchless wings +12 josd
    neck: cube neck ele g16 +10 cubeneck ele g16 +12
    tome: love up down +45 str
    Rings: R9 and Skycover +10 R9 and skycover +12
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:sad SS timez for pk ragerz hue hue

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2290/20110117231256.png

Old times from the early days of GV's nerdraging. Note Azzazin with his r8/clawbuild and jami's psy being a fail noob. good teimz, also of note is my dead, and completely gearless, looking MIGHTY FINE...she is also lf husband to gold dig. b:dirty
    20120219104735.jpg

20120219105100.jpg

b:sadb:surrender thats all i think... SS on new-> died computer D: b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I killed a sin once who was killing newbies in the SP and he called me not nice names ranging from chicken to ***** b:sad

I regret not taking an SS. Fyi, stonk, naming and shaming is not permitted on the forums. Edit your SS's to remove names or this thread will be closed.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Slow handclap
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    PK mode = enable hitting NPCs

dot
    i like potato
  • PumpingIron - Dreamweaver
    PumpingIron - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    there is no point doing CoF if there are no hate pmsb:dirty
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    mmmmm i just ignore their pm's and i think there was only one time i raged about being killedb:chuckle
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    I killed a sin once who was killing newbies in the SP and he called me not nice names ranging from chicken to ***** b:sad

I regret not taking an SS. Fyi, stonk, naming and shaming is not permitted on the forums. Edit your SS's to remove names or this thread will be closed.

It lives.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    It lives.b:cute

Cause our mods are ****.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Cause our mods are ****.

+1 fur truth proof.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    "plz no kill me" - ur gladio -.-'

rexnero should totally write on their "apply webside": ppl kos u if you join our faction. have fun. no pk for you. bye.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    "plz no kill me" - ur gladio -.-'

rexnero should totally write on their "apply webside": ppl kos u if you join our faction. have fun. no pk for you. bye.

Considering that for me there would be at least 10 + reasons to ban you (trolling, stalking etc.)

is certainly not true that you and your friend kos someone for faction. All server know your and your hubby hr (and other friends) notorious for farming, ganking low lever player for no reason or with target to stole dropped stuff. Find a job and start put money like other if u want pro stuff or work hard with farming in nirvi/TT. Not like HR, someone say around that he bought low price stuff from **** account.

Is for player like you that GM have close pk in SP and lower level can complete culti/quest.

So i repeat you one more time stop trolling/offence in game and on this forum against my members and me becouse should it be a clean and fun game place not a place to give space to people like you to bother other players that come here for Fun, Play and meet friends.

PWI would be a good game without people like you.

About PK i not interest and not want know what are your personal problem that urging you to hate so much who is better then u and more skilled in a game.

For sure you are not smart enough to compete with me in PVP same for few other your ganker friends so pvp is boring. PvP atm in only a way to give players like you the chance to romp with trash talk.

(i mean trash talk like this: http://i.imgur.com/fKzMB.jpg)

Bye

RexNero
    Dreamweaver server
    105 sin
    Gladio Leader
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Considering that for me there would be at least 10 + reasons to ban you (trolling, stalking etc.)

is certainly not true that you and your friend kos someone for faction. All server know your and your hubby hr (and other friends) notorious for farming, ganking low lever player for no reason or with target to stole dropped stuff. Find a job and start put money like other if u want pro stuff or work hard with farming in nirvi/TT. Not like HR, someone say around that he bought low price stuff from **** account.

Is for player like you that GM have close pk in SP and lower level can complete culti/quest.

So i repeat you one more time stop trolling/offence in game and on this forum against my members and me becouse should it be a clean and fun game place not a place to give space to people like you to bother other players that come here for Fun, Play and meet friends.

PWI would be a good game without people like you.

About PK i not interest and not want know what are your personal problem that urging you to hate so much who is better then u and more skilled in a game.

For sure you are not smart enough to compete with me in PVP same for few other your ganker friends so pvp is boring. PvP atm in only a way to give players like you the chance to romp with trash talk.

(i mean trash talk like this: http://i.imgur.com/fKzMB.jpg)

Bye

RexNero
    Dreamweaver server
    105 sin
    Gladio Leader

The SS showing your sin that has 16k hp unbuffed talking about skill to a sin with about 7k unbuffed should be self explanatory, but just in case its not, Having full +12 JoSD =/= skillz. mazesteps_>2spark_.windsheild->ig-> restealth is also not skill. its you taking advantage of a glitch in fc and paying your way to farming people with +6 gear. b:thanks Enjoy PVE with your $80k worth of r9 I'm sure bh51 is really a fun and exciting challenge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Your wallet speaks too much.
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The SS showing your sin that has 16k hp unbuffed talking about skill to a sin with about 7k unbuffed should be self explanatory, but just in case its not, Having full +12 JoSD =/= skillz. mazesteps_>2spark_.windsheild->ig-> restealth is also not skill. its you taking advantage of a glitch in fc and paying your way to farming people with +6 gear. b:thanks Enjoy PVE with your $80k worth of r9 I'm sure bh51 is really a fun and exciting challenge.

It's funny how people like you need to lie and slander every time:

My HP is 14.5k about unbuffed not 16k. (all sin that try to gank me You, HR, KP have and HP range 12k to 14.5k(killerPuzzy))
    My sin build is same Yours, HR, KP, Critty, Pretty, and all other sin high lev gear. Light Armor build with r9 dagger in place of g13-g15 dagger. JoD? Only helm and pants only G13+ lev gear that permit to merge That Gem.
    False. I never needed to measure myself with a sin (same build) +6 or lower refine.
    As I wrote above, people who try to gank me are different players:

RacheyBabez (R9 Venomancer +12 weapon - JoD);
    Swordinozz (in Part R9 BM);
    G_tar_god (leader-R9 Archer +12 weapon);
    Rosalina (Officer R9 Archer +12 weapon);
    Thoper (R9 Barb +12 weapon);
    BLK_knight (R9 wiz +12 weapon, JoD);
    SuperNova (R9 psy +12 weapon - T_i_m (R9 BM)ALT DoT-JOD);
    xCurse (R9 psy +12 weapon JoD);
    Berserker (Barb stat not recognized);
    xHiddenRagex (- R9 dagger sin lev 105 +12 weapon);
    CrittyCat (prettysin sister R9 sin lev 105 +12 weapon);
    Prettysin (crittycat sister R9 sin lev 105 +12 weapon);
    Killer_Puzzy (R9 sin lev 104 +12);
    Celano (KillerPuzzy archer nirvi +12 weapon);
    MiniGod (R9 sin lev 105 +12 weapon);
    _Raiden (R9 Archer +12 weapon);
    Shawnita (Q_Q Critty/Pretty friend sin 102 +10 weapon);
    AnnaKay (R8-Nirvi cleric +10);
    AnnaMay (AnnaKay mistic R8-Nirvi mistic +10)
    SiegDipp (Nirvi BM+12 weapon)
    Keia_Vi (no faction - full R9 cleric lev 101 +12 weapon);
    Smash&Heals (full R9 cleric lev 101 +12 and HA nirvana armor set +11-12);
    ChiChica BM r9 +10-12);
    T_i_m (R9 BM +12 weapon)
    Leonidas (BM nirvi +10-12);
    _Ibi_ (Mistic nirvi)
    Jans (Barb r9 weapon r8 other);
    Descender (sin 5 APS lev 103 +10 all skill 11);
    ..............+ Misc

the only truth is this:

Most of them are related eachothers. Them are friend or alt, like gank and farm player from always for stole gear and stuff dropped in PK. Them Are almost all max refined and end game gear, and play to pwi from 2+ year; When RexNero have start PK he beat all of them 1vs1 and more vs 1 and have start learn them how play and fight. RexNero have develop for first best build for sin (with r9 dagger in place of nirvi g13-g15 dagger) when all other high level sin believed Pure APS build was better. Currently all this sin have copy RexNero build.
    None of them was good enough for confront with RexNero, This has caused anger and envy of these players.
    So frustrated start before with trash talk on RexNero and after with gank 4-5 or more ppl like cowards.
    Them start with very bad words on family, mother and about RexNero ability, lying and to try to create hate around him without reason.
    Anyways RexNero is one of the mostly correct player in game and much player respect him, he have reach top of game and build a faction where other player can find help and friend, where funny, to be helpful and respect for others are the first rules.

All this is obvious to everyone, is sufficient watch how you feel the need to come to spam in this Topic dedicated to the factions to continue to do trash-talk, constantly going Off-Topic, forcing me to reply, failing to respect the subject of Topic. For this reason i stop to reply you here i don't like dirty Topic, i have respect of others.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    That doesn't change the fact that you're only here trying to defend yourself because of your wallet.
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    It's funny how people like you need to lie and slander every time:

My HP is 14.5k about unbuffed not 16k. (all sin that try to gank me You, HR, KP have and HP range 12k to 14.5k(killerPuzzy))
    My sin build is same Yours, HR, KP, Critty, Pretty, and all other sin high lev gear. Light Armor build with r9 dagger in place of g13-g15 dagger. JoD? Only helm and pants only G13+ lev gear that permit to merge That Gem.
    False. I never needed to measure myself with a sin (same build) +6 or lower refine.
    As I wrote above, people who try to gank me are different players:

RacheyBabez (R9 Venomancer +12 weapon - JoD);
    Swordinozz (in Part R9 BM);
    G_tar_god (leader-R9 Archer +12 weapon);
    Rosalina (Officer R9 Archer +12 weapon);
    Thoper (R9 Barb +12 weapon);
    BLK_knight (R9 wiz +12 weapon, JoD);
    SuperNova (R9 psy +12 weapon - T_i_m (R9 BM)ALT DoT-JOD);
    xCurse (R9 psy +12 weapon JoD);
    Berserker (Barb stat not recognized);
    xHiddenRagex (- R9 dagger sin lev 105 +12 weapon);
    CrittyCat (prettysin sister R9 sin lev 105 +12 weapon);
    Prettysin (crittycat sister R9 sin lev 105 +12 weapon);
    Killer_Puzzy (R9 sin lev 104 +12);
    Celano (KillerPuzzy archer nirvi +12 weapon);
    MiniGod (R9 sin lev 105 +12 weapon);
    _Raiden (R9 Archer +12 weapon);
    Shawnita (Q_Q Critty/Pretty friend sin 102 +10 weapon);
    AnnaKay (R8-Nirvi cleric +10);
    AnnaMay (AnnaKay mistic R8-Nirvi mistic +10)
    SiegDipp (Nirvi BM+12 weapon)
    Keia_Vi (no faction - full R9 cleric lev 101 +12 weapon);
    Smash&Heals (full R9 cleric lev 101 +12 and HA nirvana armor set +11-12);
    ChiChica BM r9 +10-12);
    T_i_m (R9 BM +12 weapon)
    Leonidas (BM nirvi +10-12);
    _Ibi_ (Mistic nirvi)
    Jans (Barb r9 weapon r8 other);
    Descender (sin 5 APS lev 103 +10 all skill 11);
    ..............+ Misc

the only truth is this:

Most of them are related eachothers. Them are friend or alt, like gank and farm player from always for stole gear and stuff dropped in PK. Them Are almost all max refined and end game gear, and play to pwi from 2+ year; When RexNero have start PK he beat all of them 1vs1 and more vs 1 and have start learn them how play and fight. RexNero have develop for first best build for sin (with r9 dagger in place of nirvi g13-g15 dagger) when all other high level sin believed Pure APS build was better. Currently all this sin have copy RexNero build.
    None of them was good enough for confront with RexNero, This has caused anger and envy of these players.
    So frustrated start before with trash talk on RexNero and after with gank 4-5 or more ppl like cowards.
    Them start with very bad words on family, mother and about RexNero ability, lying and to try to create hate around him without reason.
    Anyways RexNero is one of the mostly correct player in game and much player respect him, he have reach top of game and build a faction where other player can find help and friend, where funny, to be helpful and respect for others are the first rules.

All this is obvious to everyone, is sufficient watch how you feel the need to come to spam in this Topic dedicated to the factions to continue to do trash-talk, constantly going Off-Topic, forcing me to reply, failing to respect the subject of Topic. For this reason i stop to reply you here i don't like dirty Topic, i have respect of others.

Your OWN screen shot shows you having 15718 hp, unbuffed. my hp unbuffed is8800, but your missing the point its not about what i have and do. its about what you have and fail to do. You are also in no way the pioneer of your build, you copied angela, then when you thought Poetic had a better idea tried to copy him, failed at that and went back to demon, again. This is mind you all after being a fist sin, then a +12 g13 nirvy sin. You have created nothing, there is no sense of acheivement in what you think you did, what you and your multiple full r9+12(some r9 reforge ;o) JoSD chars are, are examples of how you can keep spending money until eventually you snag on the right idea. On a side not, no one forced your hand in replying to this thread. Id Write a longer response that addresses everything you said but after about 30 seconds of reading i got a headache from trying to learn engrishz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Decus i need moar maths my IQ is dropping from this conversation b:cry
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I WANT MY JONES BLESSING... wait its fixed

woot!

:-)
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Decus i need moar maths my IQ is dropping from this conversation b:cry

The thread is there, you're welcomed to attempt the problems. No one tried except Esco :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]