Favorite or Least Favorite Guild Revisit

Options
CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Tideswell (East)
This is a repost bc a couple of trolls got my last thread which was identical closed b:angry

Just curious to see who has the most love/hate on the server. This is a chance to brag about your guild, your allies guild, or QQ about one that you hate. Please be respectful though no need harass anyone specifically or to slander an entire guild a good example would be "a few members from randomfactionname were mocking my guild calling us all nubs" This would also be helpful to guild Leaders who try so hard to keep a good rep for their faction it's impossible for us to know everything that has happened but it helps when we know what to look for.

My favorite is Dark Rose because I am the Leader (obviously this would be my favorite faction) and have the best Director in the world, and the best Marshals I could ask for, some really great Executors many of whom I consider friends and many other friends who do not hold rank. We tease each other a lot but it's all in good fun and everyday I log on I have a great time just because of the people there.

I also like Gardevior, FireStorm, and Armagedon because they are good helpful factions filled with good helpful people and their leaders pick the officers carefully much like Dark Rose does
"With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
Post edited by CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i lake may fectun cuz i make rulez thet aer bestest also fectun i lake make rulez lake mein its rully gud tbh b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My most favourite faction in DW:

Dynasty, because it has been my home for longer than I can remember.

My least favourite faction in DW:

Dynasty, because I hate WackyTaffy.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Fave: Gladio

Least fave: i dont hate anyone b:cute
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Fave: Gladio

Least fave: i dont hate anyone b:cute

isnt that everyones favorite faction?
    such kind, humble social beings in there
    always shouting nice stuff in world chat (even tho we dont understand what they are trying to tell us most of the time, i think its just an attempt to express their love to all of us)
    i like potato
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Fav:Bananas

Hate:Asparagus

Trololololo =P
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Bushido back in the day! Best guildies eeever!
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i lake may fectun cuz i make rulez thet aer bestest also fectun i lake make rulez lake mein its rully gud tbh b:cute

I was going to post a rebuttal to this but instead of acknowlaging it I think I'll just kindly ask the moderators to remove this post I'm not gonna get sucked into Stonk's childish nonsense.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I was going to post a rebuttal to this but instead of acknowlaging it I think I'll just kindly ask the moderators to remove this post I'm not gonna get sucked into Stonk's childish nonsense.

I love youb:kiss

Fav: Regen

Least Fav: dont have one anymore.
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I love youb:kiss

Least Fav: dont have one anymore.

Woot *feels the love* b:victory
  • Arvernus - Dreamweaver
    Arvernus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Favorite faction would have to be bootycamp. Bc they are very nice and not filled with drama. The leader is also the sweetest person ever.

And gladio is my lease favotie bc they think they are cool and are not.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Best guild on DW = Guppy.

I don't care enough to have a least favorite :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Least Fav: Calamity

Reason being, Regen is a great community to be a part of, great people, great time.

Calamity is just a reborn InTandem. A faction that is trying to attack and destroy regen but will, in the end, gain nothing and probably crumble.
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    funny you saying that angels b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options

Reason being, Regen is a great community to be a part of, great people, great time.

Calamity is just a reborn InTandem. A faction that is trying to attack and destroy regen but will, in the end, gain nothing and probably crumble.

Out of curiosity where did you hear or see calamity saying that it would be attacking regen ? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Out of curiosity where did you hear or see calamity saying that it would be attacking regen ? b:shutup

i knew that would bring out the trolls b:shutupb:bye
  • Labs - Dreamweaver
    Labs - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Least Fav: Factionless

Being in Factionless is no fun o.o
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Favorite is Regen excellent leadership and great community feel in here.

Least favorite ....up till this week-end did not really have one, how-ever after several were **** on server and flyranger of Dyna started selling the stolen goods openly admitting he knew they were stolen but cared less, and his faction did nothing to stop him my least favorite is Dyna.
    Any respectable faction would boot a member that would continue to do this.
    This shows me a faction lead by Whacky has very low morals even if it is a game, and its one faction I would want no part of.
    In defense of some of its members they do not agree flyranger should remain in this faction so not all members are bad but to remain in there shows me they too are condoning this type of play from one of their members.
    Mass leaving to prove to Whacky its not acceptable might show to get rid of one low level minded player would be worth it in the end to have decent people stay.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I didn't, i just made an assumption like everyone else on the server does. Judgement on assumption is baseless and profoundly stupid. b:shutupb:bye

My my AA i have to agree with you ! b:dirty b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Fav: The hello Kitty bondage room b:dirty

Least Fav: Tempest cuz Arishock doesn't wash his balls D:
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Fav: The hello Kitty bondage room b:dirty

Least Fav: Tempest cuz Arishock doesn't wash his balls D:

then thats why you should get a pair of scissors and cut them off b:victory
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • jsfj
    jsfj Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    fav: firestrom

Least: Reg

No respect for reg. becuase when push came to shove they said they wated a good tw, IT gave them1 an reg. relized they couldnt push them around so they had to gank them. Now when dynasty beat them they cried they spawn killed when clearly reg. does to.. you complain about something you also do. Reg. is a 2 face faction who dont care about any 1 or thing as long as they can though of the best. Best would be defind as when u lose an tw an a faction gives you a good tw dont turn around as ask other factions to hel gank.. And when you do loose alot you have your leaders wife faction (your alts) to fake attack so you dont get triple way tw.
  • Beef_Stew - Dreamweaver
    Beef_Stew - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

My fav is Calamity.

Least Fav: is Gladio

Angels_Age b:chuckle dont forget were you come from.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I find it relatively entertaining that everyone seems to think that I came from IT. Know that I was in Equinox first. And although no one will believe me, the only reason I left Equinox to go to IT was so I could play this game with my friend Jmagnum. But, everyone else from IT who's ego is still blowing up that went to Calamity from whatever roots, seems to be doing nothing else than trolling those old Calamity members and digging up an old want to be in a faction they could never get into legitimately.

So feel free to troll me, but, it's all on you guys now b:shutupb:bye
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Someone wanna fill me in? Last I knew of Calamity was dead, but now they're coming back independent of Regenesis and are the new IT?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Someone wanna fill me in? Last I knew of Calamity was dead, but now they're coming back independent of Regenesis and are the new IT?

Calamity is not the new IT. Regenesis is the new IT didn't ya'll hear, someone said it on forumz so itz true.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I find it relatively entertaining that everyone seems to think that I came from IT. Know that I was in Equinox first. And although no one will believe me, the only reason I left Equinox to go to IT was so I could play this game with my friend Jmagnum. But, everyone else from IT who's ego is still blowing up that went to Calamity from whatever roots, seems to be doing nothing else than trolling those old Calamity members and digging up an old want to be in a faction they could never get into legitimately.

So feel free to troll me, but, it's all on you guys now b:shutupb:bye

I don't understand what you think makes you different from anyone else that was in IT, you played with us until you thought there was a better bum to sniff. Pretending like you didn't want to be a part of Intandem is a lie, otherwise you wouldn't have applied to be an officer. I can probably find that post. I don't have anything against you for joining regen, you know that, i just think its dumb that you think that your above everyone that was IT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't understand what you think makes you different from anyone else that was in IT, you played with us until you thought there was a better bum to sniff. Pretending like you didn't want to be a part of Intandem is a lie, otherwise you wouldn't have applied to be an officer. I can probably find that post. I don't have anything against you for joining regen, you know that, i just think its dumb that you think that your above everyone that was IT.

I'm above everyone that was in IT because I wasn't in IT. Level 20s are above anyone that was in IT. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm above everyone that was in IT because I wasn't in IT. Level 20s are above anyone that was in IT. b:cool

You read my thoughtsb:kiss
  • _Opps_ - Dreamweaver
    _Opps_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's funny that the person hating on regen thinks that us in bootycamp "fake bid" on regen to help them from getting ganked! Thing is we will never fake bid on a faction reguardless of what faction it is. We go into ever TW with the purpose to win. So I suggest you reword ur statement. O and ps how about you come out of hiding and show us who you really are
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

those people who hated cala most back in the day are now in cala, if that explains the situation, zan-face :P
    ...and random people who applied to cala or regen and got denied - they hatin`-

i still dont know how this happened tho :,o
    maybe anarchy got bitten by a zombie and randomly invited ppl and gave them officer posts
    i like potato