Bm X Sin > What to choose D:

Razvani - Dreamweaver
Razvani - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Hi all!

So, ive been thinking off an farm toon, and ofc sin and bm are the most used for this purposeb:laugh, but i cant decide which one i use b:sad

I have an 86 sin and an 96 bm

On bm i have +7 deicide full TT90, warsoul of earth+5 and other things

On sin i just got 35k rep and tm 69 cape xD

So, i know that bm can reach 5.0 cheaper than sin, but sin makes money better

Can u help me plz?

I love both classes b:dirty

PS: and atm i will just charge 30$ of ZEN
Post edited by Razvani - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hi all!

So, ive been thinking off an farm toon, and ofc sin and bm are the most used for this purposeb:laugh, but i cant decide which one i use b:sad

Can u help me plz?

IMO, I'd go with the BM because squads love them in *any* instance. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    bm> sin anyday
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    bm> sin anyday

Coming from a sin b:laugh

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Go BM for farming. :)
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    BM not cause i am one lol

they cheaper and everyone wants HF.b:victory
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Nefierius - Sanctuary
    Nefierius - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    even in fcc when forming the squad. no bm = no fcc *personal opinion*

as for bm or sin

SIN - with general summer sale. you could make a sin and r8 it *35k rep. + $30 = what 120kish or something like that idk. you'll lvl to 100 far faster being sins are overpopulated, but once you hit r8 you do nicely

BM - can find basicly any damned squad they want. get your TT99 which will 4.0 you and your set to go *$30 can get you at least 2-3 pieces, all 4 if your careful with it* and as they say bm's can find any squad they want. as well as with bm you can keep the deicide's to the end, and never need to switch them out. since at high refines *+10-12* their so close to even TT100 fists it's not even funny, or if you really wanna go out on a limb you can turn em into nirvana's. and/or get nirv leggings for 5.0 + ofc HEAVENS FLAME IS GODLY. nuff said

sins in the end game long run are going to end up better farmers. more expencive yes *r8 sin with just that can farm and sell fcc without much problems if your good* you need like an extra 200m or so to hit 4.0. from bm and 5.0 from there is the same difference as sin 4.0-5.0 *difference is bm deicide / sin vana 1st recast. and that's not counting the 150m for r8.

all in all it's your choice though. your bm's already 96, AND deicide *with 90 gold bracers I'd hope* which is what. 2.86 aps there ???. granted any 89 sin with their aps gear will out dd you even now though lol, but oh so squishy.
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Depends on if you want to solo TT or get in Nirvana squads.

A well geared Sin can dominate a TT instance fast (not only due to the ridiculous amount of damage they dish out, but also due to stealth and teleport) and make fortune. For this reason I made a 5aps Sin although I already had a BM.

If you can't afford to gear your Sin for soloing, then go for a BM and invest in demon HF, which almost guarantees you a spot in 3-4man Nirvana squads (almost because some people are greedy and want both +10 weapon and demon HF).
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    take bm to 100 and farm coin to fund the sin.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • FateCrusher - Lost City
    FateCrusher - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    maocchi wrote: »
    Depends on if you want to solo TT or get in Nirvana squads.

A well geared Sin can dominate a TT instance fast (not only due to the ridiculous amount of damage they dish out, but also due to stealth and teleport) and make fortune. For this reason I made a 5aps Sin although I already had a BM.

If you can't afford to gear your Sin for soloing, then go for a BM and invest in demon HF, which almost guarantees you a spot in 3-4man Nirvana squads (almost because some people are greedy and want both +10 weapon and demon HF).

I find that to be the complete opposite infact. I solo every HH mode possible, and been doing that for years, and i have yet to see many sins ever doing the same SOLO, made 130mill in a day infact 2 days ago in 3.2 alone if that is classified as making a fortune. Yes a bm is great for PVE on that note. High defence high hp after refines, the key is also deciding what gear to take with.....for nirvana it aint hard to make a 5.0 and bang your needed. For HH yeah you will probably have to make a larger investment in gear to solo it but for group HH you should do just fine.

Have fun with your final choice b:victory
  • XKi - Lost City
    XKi - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I find that to be the complete opposite infact. I solo every HH mode possible, and been doing that for years, and i have yet to see many sins ever doing the same SOLO, made 130mill in a day infact 2 days ago in 3.2 alone if that is classified as making a fortune. Yes a bm is great for PVE on that note. High defence high hp after refines, the key is also deciding what gear to take with.....for nirvana it aint hard to make a 5.0 and bang your needed. For HH yeah you will probably have to make a larger investment in gear to solo it but for group HH you should do just fine.

Me makez averagez 142milz afk-merchantingz dailyz during terribru salez periodz b:bye b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hi all!

Can u help me plz?

i would go for BM because it makes money faster than SIN. infinity possibilities. Tho i suggest you to get ur HP higher - deicides and 5 aps DO NOT make you a good/needed bm -
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
    edited February 2012

my friend makes 200 mil per day !! omg so cool i want too ! its a sin (or bm or whatever) and he is rich ! - imaginary story -
    what you "forgot" to say is whut kind of gear does ur friend have ? did he +12 his stuff ? how much did that cost ? complaining over makin milions in a day without considering that the guy sold his house to get +12 is an example of stupidity.
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This. My bm is 101 and 5 aps. My sin is 101. I used to the 2x during Christmas holidays to get her her TT99 gears. But, I love my BM far, far more than my sin. Sins are just so squishy to me. I love my bm though. :D

take bm to 100 and farm coin to fund the sin.
    edited February 2012
    This. My bm is 101 and 5 aps. My sin is 101. I used to the 2x during Christmas holidays to get her her TT99 gears. But, I love my BM far, far more than my sin. Sins are just so squishy to me. I love my bm though. :D

i got both, sin (101) and bm(102), both well geared and stuff. Yes i love bm, its great :D in every instance, but i love the sin more :D. Sin is agile, i like that. You can work on squishyness if you accept the fact that you gotta give some attack for some defence.
    But, yea, its your call, both classes are great !
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I find that to be the complete opposite infact. I solo every HH mode possible, and been doing that for years, and i have yet to see many sins ever doing the same SOLO,

On my server there are quite a number of OP Sins and they dominate the TT market. Some even solo Arma...which used to make them unimaginable fortune when Illusion Stones were still worth the trouble. Hell if your Sin was well geared enough you could even ignore the mob counts and stealth & teleport right to bosses (but probably not Arma) and literally finish the instance in a matter of minutes.

Don't get me wrong, I know BMs can solo TT easily as well without godly gear--but a Sin could do it faster. You just need to invest lot more coins on it than you would on your BM.

Plus, Sins have many skills to make them not-so-squishy...like Rib Strike and Focused Mind.