idiotness

Options
SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
post some example of people being complete idiots ingame, im interested in what people have to say
Post edited by SpazzMcAps - Harshlands on

Comments

• Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm not sure if it was idiocy or just over enthusiasm, but there was that one guy who bid 100+ gold on sage axe and hammer mastery in the bidding hall. I'm sure someone has a screenshot of it somewhere.

Edit: Here it is, courtesy of Eoria. :)
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    o.0 im hoping thats not a bm skill
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm not sure if it was idiocy or just over enthusiasm, but there was that one guy who bid 100+ gold on sage axe and hammer mastery in the bidding hall. I'm sure someone has a screenshot of it somewhere.

Edit: Here it is, courtesy of Eoria. :)

Thank god somebody caught a pic of it!
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited February 2012
    Options
    somebody tell me thats not a bm skill
  • izzyhalsall
    izzyhalsall Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Please note this was in October 2010. What were gold prices around this time, like 500k?
    edited February 2012
    Options
    good point, so that would be around 60-70m? i saw sage a/h mastery for 5m in a cat shop the other day lol, can anyone answer my question, is it a bm skill or barb skill?
  • izzyhalsall
    izzyhalsall Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Its the barb one. The book says (BAR) on it.
    Also think, 2010, how rare could this book be compared to the 1000's of floating books about? Also I actually remember gold prices being 200k at one point in my PWI life (Oh, how i wish i stocked up....). So This could still be that low!
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    good point, so that would be around 60-70m? i saw sage a/h mastery for 5m in a cat shop the other day lol, can anyone answer my question, is it a bm skill or barb skill?

Fenris is a barb, so I assume it is the barb mastery
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ok thanks sub. if that was a bm skill i would be questioning his sanity considering sage bms are terribad
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Please note this was in October 2010. What were gold prices around this time, like 500k?

This is completely irrelevant.
    What is relevant is 117 gold = $117, and he WAS a cash shopper.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Rad the last 10 pages of the guild thread and you'll see Fenris on an epic rage.

And for a forum, it is genuinely EPIC.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ok thanks sub. if that was a bm skill i would be questioning his sanity considering sage bms are terribad

...I like sage bms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ...I like sage bms.
    Why?
    derp
    edited February 2012
    Options
    epic rage..
    holy ballz that was epic
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We need moar fun in the harshlands, like that TW with pheonix
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ...I like sage bms.
    Why?
    derp

Every once in a while I open the HL forums just to see how's the server doing... usually I never see anything that makes me wanna post again but... today i saw this... -_-... really?

A guy with a name SpazzMcAps(which already establishes new generation mindless and no-skill fist bm) asking WHY a sage bm is not terrible...

I'm not gonna write a wall of text explaining a point by point on why sage bm is good(specially on pvp) and why demon bm is nothing more than a farming slave... I'll just say this:

Make a new bm, go sage str/vit build and try it out... we'll talk after you've done a few TWs with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i was asking why she liked sage bms. i dont.
    i would rather be demon because of hf, roar and marrow which are some of my most commonly used skills. i know sage pure axe bm is good for pvp and tw. but i wont base my cultivation descision on tw and pvp alone.
    im lvl 96. stupid core connect
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Every once in a while I open the HL forums just to see how's the server doing... usually I never see anything that makes me wanna post again but... today i saw this... -_-... really?

A guy with a name SpazzMcAps(which already establishes new generation mindless and no-skill fist bm) asking WHY a sage bm is not terrible...

I'm not gonna write a wall of text explaining a point by point on why sage bm is good(specially on pvp) and why demon bm is nothing more than a farming slave... I'll just say this:

Make a new bm, go sage str/vit build and try it out... we'll talk after you've done a few TWs with it.

ya gimmie some of that sage DG!b:shutup fissure is nice though. But demon> sage. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ya gimmie some of that sage DG!b:shutup fissure is nice though. But demon> sage. b:bye

i saw somebody selling sage hf for 100m