Old Unicorn Forest Grudge Trade

Options
Elstraya - Heavens Tear
Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
Hi,

I just don't get the Grudge Trade quest in Old Unicorn Forest.

I turn up at NPC (Merchant Chief Lu) and she has a gold shield over her head...I get all excited...she has a quest for me! So I click on "Quest Related" and she has a quest called "Grudge Trade". It seems she wants to buy a "Crystal of Grudge" from me for 1k (she certainly hasn't seen gold prices lately has she lol). But it seems the only way to get one is to buy one from her for 2k by taking the second quest she has to offer.

OK, so, I think maybe it's just a lousy quest where u have to loose 1k...so I buy a "Crystal of Grudge" from her for 2k, then I take the second quest and she takes my Crystal and gives me 1k back.

But this quest never disappears, it is there every time I go to that NPC.

Is there some other use for "Crystal's of Grudge"??
How do I complete this quest?

I tried the usual sources of info and couldnt find much out about it. Anyone got any hints for me? Any help appreciated.

Cya in a perfect world...
Post edited by Elstraya - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's used in some other quest. That npc just gives you a way to reclaim the quest item if you accidentally sell it. If you don't need it don't worry about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well it looks like the quest the NPC has is just for getting rid of your grudge crystals (hence the name ''crystal disposal'').
    There are a few quests however that require a crystal to activate, such as this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioxic - Archosaur
    Bioxic - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    your right/.i just accidentally sold mine..and found out that later for culti quest "tale of the Gods son" u will need a grudge crystal. so basically dont sell your grude crystal :) b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nice necro...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    By the power of Pan Gu, this thread is a spawn of wraiths and must be forever lockedddddd!!!!!!!b:angryb:shocked

b:byelolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    your right/.i just accidentally sold mine..and found out that later for culti quest "tale of the Gods son" u will need a grudge crystal. so basically dont sell your grude crystal :) b:laugh

I Did the same thing, after hanging on to this item for a while I thought it was one of those junk items. I should have known that any quest that want to help you freely get rid of something would be taking the thing you would later need. So I sold the Crystal of Grudge to her and then got my Cult quest which needed the Crystal of Grudge. I regretted my lack of forethought and patience.
    YET, I have been wondering about this... my Cult quest did not show up until after I sold the Crystal of Grudge. So, could it be that you need to sell it to get the Cult quest? Does anyone have a definitive answer?

And yes I believe you can get more Crystals of Grudge from Searching the Grudge Sediments around the Untamed encampment. Inside them you will find Crystals of Grudge. (PWDatabase)
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yo dawg, I heard you like necro, so I put some necro in your necro!
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    necro, +1, all that jazz
  • joem80
    joem80 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    necro, +1, all that jazz

I love how these **** on this forum will break one another's necks just to be the first to say "necro". Easy way to improve post count? Hypocrites.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    joem80 wrote: »
    I love how these **** on this forum will break one another's necks just to be the first to say "necro". Easy way to improve post count? Hypocrites.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

joem80 replied to a message that was 1 year 3 months 17 days 23 hours 35 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Kiszmet - Heavens Tear
    Kiszmet - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I say leave this thread open, just to see how many more times it will be necroed by necromancers in the future.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Did you really necro a thread to complain about necroers and insult them? You do realize you just insulted yourself, right? Nice first post, yo~!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    f:hehef:brickf:hehe
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

What'cha gonna do about it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    oh wow that's cool
    +1 bank space
    you only purge once #yopo
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Holy batpony the rotting thread smells quite horrible.

-bashes dead thread with a club-
This discussion has been closed.