Descent Dags..

/Fishy - Raging Tide7
/Fishy - Raging Tide7 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Assassin
Do I have to be in a special order to get them? Or can I be in any of the 3? I'm totally lost on this new patch, is there a post or a wiki page I didn't come across that explains it in detail? But yea, do I have to be in any of the 3 orders or can I be in any to get the dags.. (G12) I hear they're really OP, I wanted to test them out since I heard they're free, that's true too right? b:thanks Thanks ^_^
Post edited by /Fishy - Raging Tide7 on

Comments

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    G12 dags 【★Pixie Piercers】 come from the story quest line after starting the quest "Time and Illusion" which you dont need to be part of any order to aquire.
    The G13 dags 【★Blazing Blizzard Knives】 are aquired from the new 10 man instance in Morai thats available after you have finished all the gold expansion quests, it comes from a weapon token which u have a slight chance to get after finishing should u choose to get the pack. you can also get one of the g13 armor pieces from the exact same instance/chest.
    The G15 dags【★★Blades of Bloodlust: Sky】 are the ones that can only be aquired from the Corona order for i think around 3.5k prestige points (?) and have 60 slaying lvs + 3 random adds which can be re rolled by the same NPC theyre sold from.

The G12 dags were actually pretty good and i used them at lv 99 -100 on my sin and did notice that my +2 pve dags did similar dmg per hit than my +7【★Barrier Thorn-Nirvana】. highest i hit with PvE dags tho was around 80k HF'ed crit on mobs in fc exp room which seemed kinda high for +2 g12 with such low base atk.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    G12 dags 【★Pixie Piercers】 come from the story quest line after starting the quest "Time and Illusion" which you dont need to be part of any order to aquire.
    The G13 dags 【★Blazing Blizzard Knives】 are aquired from the new 10 man instance in Morai thats available after you have finished all the gold expansion quests, it comes from a weapon token which u have a slight chance to get after finishing should u choose to get the pack. you can also get one of the g13 armor pieces from the exact same instance/chest.
    The G15 dags【★★Blades of Bloodlust: Sky】 are the ones that can only be aquired from the Corona order for i think around 3.5k prestige points (?) and have 60 slaying lvs + 3 random adds which can be re rolled by the same NPC theyre sold from.

The G12 dags were actually pretty good and i used them at lv 99 -100 on my sin and did notice that my +2 pve dags did similar dmg per hit than my +7【★Barrier Thorn-Nirvana】. highest i hit with PvE dags tho was around 80k HF'ed crit on mobs in fc exp room which seemed kinda high for +2 g12 with such low base atk.

Any verification on whether its 60 slaying or 60 warding levels on the G15s?
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/33529
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Brony - Raging Tide
    Brony - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If it's 60 warding, then that's some GG PvE defense levels lol.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Any verification on whether its 60 slaying or 60 warding levels on the G15s?
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/33529

it would definitely be Slaying lvs.
    the warding lvs comes from the PvE gear itself, the chest has 6 warding / legs 5 warding lv / boots 4 warding lv / wrists 3 warding lv.
    along with the helm the set bonus for that gear is +5 warding lv / +5 Slaying lv for (3) and (5) set bonus respectively.
    in some post on GD Asterelle had said that slaying lvs dont stack with regular atk lvs but multiply, also slaying lvs dont give 1% dmg per point, as when i hover over the slaying lvs on char screen it shows 39% dmg increase (with 45 warding lv from just weapon) and 42% dmg increase (with full G12 PvE gear and 50 slaying lv / 23 warding lvs).
    wouldnt rly make any sense to make weapons with low base dmg and defensive stat, also looking at the ingame encyclopedia it shows it has a fixed add of slaying lvs even if it did cut off the text.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I believe it is 5k prestige for the daggers, but I would have confirm that in game, at work for 4 more hours b:surrender
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    I believe it is 5k prestige for the daggers, but I would have confirm that in game, at work for 4 more hours b:surrender

the daggers themselves cost 900 influence, as to what prestige they become buy-able, im not quite sure but seeing as how we gain more prestige than we do influence it might be around 1.8k prestige to unlock. altho preferably itd be less, i seem to gain only around 40 influence per day so at that rate 900 would take me around 23 days, so 3 weeks. thats if i dont bother to buy any of the skills which cost 675 influence.
    i put my sin in Corona primarily for the daggers and Shadow Sight skill 2nd. not rly interested in any of the other skills/gear for him except for maybe the un-released frontal aoe.

edit -nvm looks more like 30 influence +65 prestige per day just doing the 1h quest and 2 divine emissary quests.
    that would mean that in order to get 900 influence id need around 30 days or a full month, which isnt that bad still
  • Brony - Raging Tide
    Brony - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    @Astraea It requires 5k prestige before you can buy the G15 daggers.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    @Astraea It requires 5k prestige before you can buy the G15 daggers.

well that sucks, but it still doesnt put it off at too big of a time frame since 65 prestige per day to reach 5k would be around 2 1/2 months or about 77 days. that doesnt seem to bad and would have enough influence to get most of the order equip/skills by the time had enough had enough prestige.
    i guess i will be able to get Shadow Sight way before im able to get the G15s.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well that sucks, but it still doesnt put it off at too big of a time frame since 65 prestige per day to reach 5k would be around 2 1/2 months or about 77 days. that doesnt seem to bad and would have enough influence to get most of the order equip/skills by the time had enough had enough prestige.
    i guess i will be able to get Shadow Sight way before im able to get the G15s.

Or just wait till the pack sale where you can buy prestige and contribution. Should be any day now b:laugh
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • tosho1994
    tosho1994 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So any1 have more information about the g15 pve daggers? I mean how good is theyr dmg compared to r9, g15, g13 or r8? b:cute

Got 550 influ and 1375 prestige and planning on getting em..
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    No one knows yet.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!