purplish ingame name?

Options
FerClaw - Heavens Tear
FerClaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I've been looking everywhere in the forums, but I've been unable to locate an answer, so forgive me if this has been already asked...

Today I was playing around the dragon's end camp and I noticed someone with a... purplish... pinkish.. reddish name. It stuck to me because I have the option of omitting other's names above their heads enabled. At first I thought it was a GM, but then I saw that GMs have an icon near their white names, not a purplish name.

I couldn't see if it was a PvP player because he zoomed past me so fast that I couldn't click on him/her...
Post edited by FerClaw - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That's the name of the order he is in. It's a 95+ thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Order name - Corona, Shroud, Luminance!

Fail, Kerona beat me :/
  • FerClaw - Heavens Tear
    FerClaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ah. I see. thanks for the answer
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Settings -> UI -> Order Icon

And the useless information cluttering up your screen is gone!
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I've been looking everywhere in the forums, but I've been unable to locate an answer, so forgive me if this has been already asked...

Today I was playing around the dragon's end camp and I noticed someone with a... purplish... pinkish.. reddish name. It stuck to me because I have the option of omitting other's names above their heads enabled. At first I thought it was a GM, but then I saw that GMs have an icon near their white names, not a purplish name.

I couldn't see if it was a PvP player because he zoomed past me so fast that I couldn't click on him/her...

well the name of a players order is purple/pink to get into an order you have to be lv 95+, if that is not what ur talking about my best guess is they are in pk mode