Quotes "New path to 105"

13»

Comments

• sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I tested this on mobs outside etherblade, in Morai, and in Dreamweaver and the Brew does nothing.

Yes alot of mobs this will not work with. I am going to test in hell later on.
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012
    Can add that it does not work in heavan or hell
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *bump*

And waiting for a GM response
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *bump*

And waiting for a GM response

They don't answer when they don't know answer.b:chuckle and They don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012
    600-900 in map3 mobs, so seems not to work there either
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ohhhhhhh GEEEEE EMMMMMMMMMMMs come out, come out where ever you arreeeeeee!
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *Bump* waiting for a GM to Answer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Don't you know? It's Tuesday Cookie Day in the PW Entertainment building tonight. They probably just got cookie crumbs all over the keyboard and trying to find some wet paper towels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ohhhhhhh GEEEEE EMMMMMMMMMMMs come out, come out where ever you arreeeeeee!

Fuzzy doing what he can Traz and has kicked this one upstairs already... the panda will work a bit harder for a response. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy doing what he can Traz and has kicked this one upstairs already... the panda will work a bit harder for a response. b:surrender

I bet they are epic pro at hide and seek.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I bet they are epic pro at hide and seek.
    They're extra-pro super ninjas in their spare time. You never see them coming... But they don't do much ninja stuff anyway... x.x
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hmmm.

5 coin says they come pack with that "A New Path To 105" is all the stuff we've already found.
    Much of PWI:Descent's new content is geared toward higher level players, so if you're looking for a new angle in high-end PvP or a new path to 105, you'll be very pleased with what you see come launch day.

I mean really, I have a "New Path To Stealing Your Car" - I break the back window instead of the front window. It's new and no broken glass while driving [New Zone], same style and speed [Like grinding the old way], but not as efficient as just towing it away [Frost Exp].

I think I'm gonna lay off the PWE staff (and checking this thread) as we all probably read way too far into it. TBH tho, I've made about 8% exp including typical Nirvana deaths, mostly from the Quest Chain and daily Faction Base quests.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    warcrafte wrote: »
    i wonder what's that new path like i hope it's not the 100k exp u get from new quests cuz it's ABSOLUTELY NOT A NEW PATH TO 105 or not grinding lvl 95 mobs -.- anyone knows what it is a gm maybe if any actually read forums...?

Hey warcrafte; sorry to have created so much speculation with that sentence. Actually, I was just referring to new quests and dungeons for players to level up in. I apologize for the confusion.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Damn I'm good, not even 12 minutes later.

Thank you for the response Frankie!
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Hey warcrafte; sorry to have created so much speculation with that sentence. Actually, I was just referring to new quests and dungeons for players to level up in. I apologize for the confusion.
    It's doubles so the initial 2 exp is really 1 exp base. This brew seems to take the base experience and x5 and then doubles and hypers work off that new base and not 1. For instance:

1 base experience from mob (ghoul)

1 exp x 5 (brew) x 13 (hyper + doubles) = 65 exp (what I got with everything on)
    1 exp x 5 (brew) x 2 (doubles) = 10 exp (what I got with only bew on)
    1 exp x 5 (brew) = 5 exp (what I would get if it wasn't doubles)

I can also confirm that it doesn't work in frost. What a bummer I was getting so excited. b:sad
    I can also confirm that it doesn't work in VoS.

Seems the only place it works is main map, I'll test out more spots, but this seems like a bust to me. :(

Explain please. Because it doesn't even work on the entire main map...... sooooo... I dunno?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    so frost xp room still the only well "fastest" way to 105? b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012

You didn't create the mass speculation, players did. Yes, you did announce are new ways to get to 105 and we got some (see my list a few pages ago)

Nowhere did u mention it would be possible for anyone lvl 95 to get to 105 a week after expansion is up..

If you would have said "Be 105 within a few weeks after expansion !!" Then, yeah , people could have whined.

It's not your fault some players don't enjoy the travel anymore, just the destination... I think i'll start do that too, i'll go pay to go see a good movie, but i'll enter 1 min before the end..And then i'll whine "I want a sequel !!!" b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    You didn't create the mass speculation, players did. Yes, you did announce are new ways to get to 105 and we got some (see my list a few pages ago)

Nowhere did u mention it would be possible for anyone lvl 95 to get to 105 a week after expansion is up..

If you would have said "Be 105 within a few weeks after expansion !!" Then, yeah , people could have whined.

It's not your fault some players don't enjoy the travel anymore, just the destination... I think i'll start do that too, i'll go pay to go see a good movie, but i'll enter 1 min before the end..And then i'll whine "I want a sequel !!!" b:surrender

Then it was a very ignorant and nearly sarcastic remark after the whole goonz glitch fiasco to refer to 12m ish experience from all this expansion as the "new way to get to 105".... are you kidding me. Sorry but this expansion was about 3.5 billion experience short, that statement was a completely slap in the face.

I want verification on this potion because all I see is a complete waste of a mysterious chip (which says a lot because it's... a mysterious chip)....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »

Duuuude silly fuzzywuzzy pandabear!!! That's prob why they don't do anything...stop drop kickin stuff and waaaaaalk it up to them and hump them. That's the way to get it done. Juuuust sayin! Hell it works for me. Course, my husband doesn't count I guess huh. b:dirty(snickers and runs off to hide)

Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear
    J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ehm i do not understand why the OP is QQ at all, it was announced new way to lvl 105 and there is a new way to lvl 105 given.

It is not announced there is a new way to reach lvl 105 in 1 week....
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    genotypist wrote:
    Can you please look through this thread about the new experience boost potion. I really don't think it's working properly so a GM verification / clarification would be awesome.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1300661
    Hi Traz.

There was a mistranslation. This item should only be giving a minor buff. We'll update the tooltip for the next live patch.

Cheers,
    Genotype

Case closed.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Marlenee - Sanctuary
    Marlenee - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    warcrafte wrote: »
    ok so i should work like half a year to 105 while others did it in 1 week for "hard 1 hr working" can i know why then? i wouldn't care if there were never s fc but hmm why do i have 2 get killed by 105 sins who didn't do anything expet logging 1 hr daily for 2 weeks or be seen by other 105s with pots +all of the new skills 2 c sins so they made up a slower way to 105 than solo fc is that how stuff were 2 be fair :P? it's not apath really imma just solo fc for a year then ;)

100% Right .