Anyone have coords for the bone dragon yet?

Comments

• _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Okay, first off, your post was alarmingly obnoxious. Turn the caps off. Second, not only does that have nothing to do with this thread, it has nothing to do with this -forum-. If you're going to ask something, ask it in the right place and do it in a way that doesn't make the reader's brain hurt.
  • YUMI_YUMI - Archosaur
    YUMI_YUMI - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Okay, first off, your post was alarmingly obnoxious. Turn the caps off. Second, not only does that have nothing to do with this thread, it has nothing to do with this -forum-. If you're going to ask something, ask it in the right place and do it in a way that doesn't make the reader's brain hurt.
    first of all it is my first time i am using this damn forume, second idk where to post my question third imy caps got me a reply right/ from u, now see why i use caps
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Considering that I didn't answer your question, your caps did not have the desired effect. Nor will I answer your question. We all have to learn how to use the forums, considering that all of the different sections are labeled, it's not even difficult to tell where questions should go. So maybe instead of babbling in caps all over the place and making an *** of yourself, which doesn't get you an answer, you should just spend five seconds reading.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    I was looking foreword to getting this, but then I saw it's only for 101.

<--100 D;

So does it like bind to you when you capture it, how strong is it (like a normal 101 mob?), and what lv skills does it come with?

b:cute xD
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    XDD

Well, Kris, the way I understand it, it's untradable, and I don't think it can be account-stashed. These are the stats. So it looks better than your typical 101 mob. And I hear it comes with newb skills. =x

I am glad that they made it so it can't be traded, that way it won't be camped for money, but I think they went a little too far in making the spawn point random so it can't really be camped very effectively. Yeah, it's good that we won't have a huge crowd there waiting, but it also means that we venos don't have much of a chance to get to it before someone "accidentally" kills it.

You should consider it motivation to hit 101. =p

Luckily I got to 101 just a few days before everyone started buzzing around in the forums about the little guy. Not that my icon agrees with me about what level I am. x-x
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Now I need to get 101, and get that new skill that increases pet att/acc by 100%.

Now I need to find out about that new thing to get to 105 /joking (or maybe not).
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Eh..From what I can tell the "new path to 105" is just the new dailies and new area quests and such. Which, don't get me wrong, has been nice. I haven't done a ton of the quests yet and I've still gotten like 3.5% out of it. And 3.5% of like 265 million exp is a -lot-. But when they say things like "New path to 105" it brings up the expectation of something -new-. When really it's just "The path that's exactly the same as the last path, just in a new area and with a bit more junk available."
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    dinopetegg.png
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Foxchu - Archosaur
    Foxchu - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    seriously has anyone see or caught this thing yet? b:sad i want it so bad... it's a herc/nix rolled into one for instances b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Fear the Fox~

at the end of the day... idc if i'm "pro" or have the best gear... cause i know i'm an awesome veno cause i pour my heart into my character and give her life <3
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    seriously has anyone see or caught this thing yet? b:sad i want it so bad... it's a herc/nix rolled into one for instances b:cry

2 have been caught on Harshlands - me and another faction member (just yesterday) b:cute

All I can say is, get ready to put in some hours of waiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Good to know that they're respawning. I had heard that none of the rares or world bosses were spawning after the first spawn post-update. Dunno if that was true or not though.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Good to know that they're respawning. I had heard that none of the rares or world bosses were spawning after the first spawn post-update. Dunno if that was true or not though.

All I'll say is, the 2nd dino didn't spawn between 24-48 hours. It spawned wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy later. That might have been because of the server crash possibly, but so far, I don't see a 24-48 hour pattern like they said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Puberty - Harshlands
    Puberty - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All I can say about it is that if you're a venomancer, avoid trying to solo the 2 bosses at the end of the morai quest chain.

They're both near the spawn point of the dino and the dominant factions on my server were killing every veno that entered the vicinity so their own venos could tame them.
  • Tabbycat - Harshlands
    Tabbycat - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All I can say about it is that if you're a venomancer, avoid trying to solo the 2 bosses at the end of the morai quest chain.

They're both near the spawn point of the dino and the dominant factions on my server were killing every veno that entered the vicinity so their own venos could tame them.

You arent even kidding. I found out the coords of the spawn points and I went to just go investigate it. Just to look at it. I know i wouldnt be able to get it, i just wanted to look at it x.x Whenever i got close to the last coord near the head of the skeleton, I kept getting my a$$ nuked..

It wasnt fun to say the least. But i was still able to solo the bosses. I just couldnt walk past a certain point in the valley or *NUKE* b:surrender

Im just gonna wait a while. Work on lvling then go after it. b:pleased

And Emo, no wonder you two were first on the server to get it b:scorn
    Im a pretty veno
    Short and sexy
    here is my tail
    and my ears are pointy
    When i get all pissed off
    hear me shout,
    Ill **** ur **** up and knock you out b:pleased
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012

if i was a 105 sin, i would wait there and when the pet spawns, i would kill it just to spite b:chuckle
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    if i was a 105 sin, i would wait there and when the pet spawns, i would kill it just to spite b:chuckle

that's mean not saying what the dominant faction did isnt wrong. that's wrong too. it should be for all. there's always 4+ venos camping at the site in HT when i am there. =.=' more camping for me then lol....
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Harshlands has caught 3 dino's now All from Catalyst faction and we're working on the next. Personally I love the fact that the dino and the quest bosses have brought back some world pvp on a small scale. Sometimes, people even try to fight back, although its mainly crimson and that Bankaigod. I definitely wont take it for granted lol.

They tried and failed. :) Revelation pots are ftw lol b:victory
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Shuraka - Dreamweaver
    Shuraka - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Harshlands has caught 3 dino's now All from Catalyst faction and we're working on the next. Personally I love the fact that the dino and the quest bosses have brought back some world pvp on a small scale. Sometimes, people even try to fight back, although its mainly crimson and that Bankaigod. I definitely wont take it for granted lol.

Oh wow Greedy much? O.o
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh wow Greedy much? O.o

I don't consider it greedy when we camp the spot 24/7 :) just protecting our invested time.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Shuraka - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Camped the spot too but im not hogging it up :)
  • Summer_Lover - Archosaur
    Summer_Lover - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yay!!! I tamed mine a few minutes ago ladies (at european server). Don't waste your time camping at the tail of the sceleton, i found it at the HEAD -not the tail- of the dinosaur sceleton..it was so cute standing there alone waiting for a cute veno to tame it.. b:dirty
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Grrr.. so it's at the head... the tail... it looks like just the other mobs.. it looks different... it roams... it stands still.

So many rumors, what's true of them? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Shuraka - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    It has 3 different spwn points the head/middle(nearboss)/tail and it doesn't roam, it stands in the spot it spwns. It has been seen in all three spots on Dreamweaver. Got mine at the head last night :)

ReiReiKitteh got hers at the tail First

Second was killed by to many nix's attacking it(spwned in middle)

Aurianthi got the third one which was in middle again

I got mine at head

It is a 48 hour spwn from server reset and last kill/tame

GL all venos wanting one ^^
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it looks like dreamweaver is very competitive. i think either venos in HT doesnt care or most of them already got nixes and herc so they dont care.

i only see 3-4 venos there when i go camp still havent seen it spawn i think i just need to go at the right time. but from the look of it. the cuttie spawns at a time when i am at school so i cant do anything about it lol. sad.
  • Shuraka - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Nah not competitive only 2-5 while i was waiting and the one time it got killed was in the middle of a nix attack and people were killing the boss where it spawned x3 and ya made a few new friends while there :3<3
  • TwinDreams - Harshlands
    TwinDreams - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it looks like dreamweaver is very competitive. i think either venos in HT doesnt care or most of them already got nixes and herc so they dont care.

i only see 3-4 venos there when i go camp still havent seen it spawn i think i just need to go at the right time. but from the look of it. the cuttie spawns at a time when i am at school so i cant do anything about it lol. sad.

well at least it isnt like Harshland. The dominant faction just camped there killing every single veno getting near, as if the land is theirs or something. They intend to do that until every single one of their venos got that pet. And then posting stuff like "our faction has 3 venos who got that pet and now working on the fourth" in forums.

At least u guys have a chance among the competition. We are not allowed to even see when and how it spawn.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    When you get 'old' like me, you learn that being first to have all the cool new toys just isn't a priority any longer.

I'll wait a few weeks til the hype wears off and go get mine. b:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    When you get 'old' like me, you learn that being first to have all the cool new toys just isn't a priority any longer.

I'll wait a few weeks til the hype wears off and go get mine. b:victory

I'll have to second that b:chuckle I usually get things much later than others do compared to when something new is released (whatever that is, ingame or not) but I have just as much fun as those who get it first b:laugh Getting it first has have a disadvantage sometimes too haha.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey fellow Veno's !

Is it now 24 or 48h for the bone dragon to respawn? Cause here on DW it was 48h as we thought, but this morning mob didn't show up. Was camping few hours before the time and awhile after. Can it be that it is sometimes 24h and sometimes 48h? Or can it also be random between those 2 like lets say 40h?

Cause a few veno's were there this morning cause we really thought it would show up again like the last 3 that got tamed on DW, with a 48h respawn time.

Also, when there is a main, any1 know how long from maintenance till first one spawns again?

I dont mind camping there but I've been waiting hours and days lol and I never get to see it.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Shuraka - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Hey fellow Veno's !

Is it now 24 or 48h for the bone dragon to respawn? Cause here on DW it was 48h as we thought, but this morning mob didn't show up. Was camping few hours before the time and awhile after. Can it be that it is sometimes 24h and sometimes 48h? Or can it also be random between those 2 like lets say 40h?

Cause a few veno's were there this morning cause we really thought it would show up again like the last 3 that got tamed on DW, with a 48h respawn time.

Also, when there is a main, any1 know how long from maintenance till first one spawns again?

I dont mind camping there but I've been waiting hours and days lol and I never get to see it.b:surrender

Mine was 48 from server maintenance and AiwenLyra just got hers a few hours ago xD it was stuck up on the bones...lol must have been up there for a while
This discussion has been closed.