Anyone else have this problem?

Options
sb1987
sb1987 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Whever I click to go to a monsters location it will put my flyer on automatic. I know it used to not do this. Does this happen to anyone else? It is very annoying me as soon as I click to go to a monster my flyer comes out.
Post edited by sb1987 on

Comments

• Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's new stuff from the expansion, I read it somewhere. When you autopath to locations that have obstacles on the way.
  • sb1987
    sb1987 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I was on flat ground and it still makes me fly when I click on quest.
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Even if you dont see an obstacle as a tree, the calculation of how far you need to go to get to your decided location is making you fly.
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Even if you dont see an obstacle as a tree, the calculation of how far you need to go to get to your decided location is making you fly.

No, it puts you on your flyer no matter what, unless you don't have one equip or you're on a mount. Getting knocked off a mount automatically puts you on you're flyer too. It's a stupid new add to the game that wasn't necessary and is just a pain in the *** now. Had to take my flyers off most of my chars so it would quit doing that stupid ****.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Solution: Never stop flying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Katinas - Momaganon
    Katinas - Momaganon Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It is actually useful add, but the flyer should come out ONLY when you can clearly see obstacle. Now it just use flyer anyway.
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No, it puts you on your flyer no matter what, unless you don't have one equip or you're on a mount. Getting knocked off a mount automatically puts you on you're flyer too. It's a stupid new add to the game that wasn't necessary and is just a pain in the *** now. Had to take my flyers off most of my chars so it would quit doing that stupid ****.

It's still about how far you need to go.
    Example: If you stand in south archosaur by the Teleporter and autopath to the blacksmith you will autorun there, but if you autopath to the auctioner you will jump on your flyer, because the distance is further away.

The distance of your destination is an obstacle if its long = fly.
  • Dabdoub - Lothranis
    Dabdoub - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I love this feature !
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Problem? I love this feature! Of course it's all a matter of opinion, but for some of us, this is an added convenience, definitely not a problem.