Why Is Nobody Helping?!?!

unabletoconnect
unabletoconnect Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Support Desk
I have been trying to log into the game for days now and still NOT A SINGLE GM or almost nobody tries to help me. I want to play this game and I DEMAND to have the support I require. And my ticket hasn't been answered for days OMG SO ANNOYING!

If by any chance someone sees this and wants to help, original thread is http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1303491
Post edited by unabletoconnect on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    1. It's the weekend. GM's don't work on the weekend. They also sometimes take mondays off and only come in for Maint days until Fridays.

2. <_< That's not your original thread. I can't find your original thread but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that one.

3. b:surrender I wish I could give more help than this tiny post. Consider this a bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • unabletoconnect
    edited February 2012
    it's not MY original thread but all the required info can be found there and I'm following that one. But I can quickly make a new one if you find it necessary or you think that it'll be answered
  • _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    GMs don't actually exist, and the people you send your ticket to are actually monkeys on typewriters. However they will get around to answering your ticket eventually, and supply you with some useless information, so just be patient :)

Most likely the problem is to do with your firewall, particularly if you are using a school/college computer.
    Look up on google how to add an exception to windows firewall, and do that with PWI, and hopefully that should fix it. However if you are on a school/college computer you most likely won't be able to access the firewall, and in that case there's nothing you can do.
    Semi-retired due to continuing mind boggling displays of stupidity from PWI
  • siumiki
    siumiki Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it takes like 5 days for them to reply, i bet GMs now are spammed and might take longer.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2012
    The usual time is 3-7 days for an initial response on a ticket. That's business days. Monday through Friday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unabletoconnect
    edited February 2012
    GMs don't actually exist, and the people you send your ticket to are actually monkeys on typewriters. However they will get around to answering your ticket eventually, and supply you with some useless information, so just be patient :)

Most likely the problem is to do with your firewall, particularly if you are using a school/college computer.
    Look up on google how to add an exception to windows firewall, and do that with PWI, and hopefully that should fix it. However if you are on a school/college computer you most likely won't be able to access the firewall, and in that case there's nothing you can do.

It's already in the exceptions. Home network btw
  • _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Are you using a wireless connection with a router?
    Semi-retired due to continuing mind boggling displays of stupidity from PWI
  • unabletoconnect
    edited February 2012
    Are you using a wireless connection with a router?

Nope, connected with an ethernet cable. Here's my dxdiag, tracert and system info if you need them http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1305441