New path to 105 - Shroud hidden item

Korren - Lost City
Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Once your prestiges reach the max cap of 5000 in each order, u will be able to exchange 30 influence for an special item.

Luminance - Cube letter pretty useless...

Corona - Nirvana talisman ewwww...

Shroud - phenix valley order which lasts for 24hours instead of 15min.

which means u can enter phenix valley any time of the day.

if you are able to finish the instance with 1-2 pulls, and hyper 20 times a day(10activations from old set, 10 activations from new set).

if your gears are good enuf to solo this instance.

just imagine...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Korren - Lost City on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    o_o that's pretty awesome...

Also you prolly hyper it more than 20 times b:avoid if you just leave hypers on...
    With 3 friends(me on seeker, a sin and a psy) we run a full PV sometimes within and sometimes just over 15 minutes...

1hour of x12 would already mean 4 PV's :o (roughly)

Thanks for sharing this ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ohh you can actually acquire that? It shows up as a level 150 quest in pwdb so I thought it was removed...
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25977

Korren do you know about the Order Tokens for getting prestige faster? http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/npc/33222 (click activate quests to see them)

They also have a level 150 requirement. I tried searching chinese boards about them and I can't figure out what they are saying <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Once your prestiges reach the max cap of 5000 in each order, u will be able to exchange 30 influence for an special item.

Shroud - phenix valley order which lasts for 24hours instead of 15min.

which means u can enter phenix valley any time of the day.

if you are able to finish the instance with 1-2 pulls, and hyper 20 times a day(10activations from old set, 10 activations from new set).

just imagine...

How did you find out what you get when you reach the prestige cap? You play the PW-CN version? On a small side note, if I find this info to be true:

I...

LOVE...

YOU...

b:kissb:thanksb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
    edited February 2012
    Ooo I guess those order tokens are available when you hit 580 prestige.
    http://w2i.178.com/201112/118524139735.html
    Nice almost there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ooo I guess those order tokens are available when you hit 580 prestige.
    http://w2i.178.com/201112/118524139735.html
    Nice almost there.

b:irritated *Insert Nerdgasm here* b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Getting prestige faster = useless. You spend influence to buy stuff. Spending them on this will set you back another two days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Getting prestige faster = getting access to higher tier stuff faster, so not entirely useless, depending on what you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Getting prestige faster = useless. You spend influence to buy stuff. Spending them on this will set you back another two days.

Influence is the currency you use to buy the items, but before you can buy the items, you have to unlock it by obtaining a certain amount of prestige. In other words, prestige is the thing that is limiting and restricting you to obtain items quickly at first.

Qouted from Asty's post:

If you perform all of your daily's and the weekly's you will be acquiring 595 Prestige and 240 influence a week. That means it takes 6 weeks to get your skill per order.

The "advanced" skills take much longer to get. They require 3,500 prestige and cost 675 influence.

Based on these figures, it will take you less than 3 weeks to obtain more than enough influence to buy the advance skill book. But you have to farm 3 more weeks (for a total of 6 weeks) to obtain enough prestige to be able to buy it. If you can buy this item to increase your prestige earning with less than a weeks worth of influence farmed. It means you can get your advance skill book much sooner than 6 weeks.
  • Noel - Dreamweaver
    Noel - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    How would you reset the instance solo though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    How would you reset the instance solo though?

Someone invites you, you enter, they pass you lead and leave...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • warcrafte
    warcrafte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    so the path to 105 is 2 do pv 4times everytime u get this item hmmm i thought 1 pv's exp sucked at 103 so 4 it still sucks bad u'd still need months to get 104 ...
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2012

wont work you can only get the quest to spawn mobs once a day that person who invites you needs to open it with his/her quest in order to get mobs. I know cuz i do 2-3 min runs full pv
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Since ppl barely do PV nowadays

you can just ask some random 85+ player to help you open a new PV.

Let the player invite you, then enter the instance, let this guy open PV,pass u lead, then he can leave.

In order to manage to do 20 runs, u have to finish every PV run within 3min hyper time.

u can pull all the way to the end, or just pull to half way, hyper, then keep hyper running and pull to the end, if ur not aps class, u might want to skip the boss.

Most sins / mages / eas are in Shroud, its easy to find an aoe DD to do a 2 man PV run if your weapon isnt good enuf to kill mobs before immune runnning out.

3 man PV run? i think you should focus more on your gears instead of lvl.

instead of soloing frost for 4+ hours a day(only for sins), this new way takes less time and gives more exp. now every1 has a chance to hit 105 again after goon glitch being fixed, although it takes longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Ehh I don't think you get these hidden items in PWI.

Here is the quest that gives it in PWCN
    and here is the one that they gave us in PWI

They changed the level requirement from 0 to 150.

They did the same thing with the order tokens which were supposed to give us +80% prestige. PWCN got them at 580 prestige but we cant get them at all.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/quest/25976
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25976

Pretty lame they gimp PWI b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Or worse yet offer them only for gold
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    We've not even had the expansion a week yet. If they're smart, they'll spoon feed the content to us so we don't whine about not having content added regularly. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Brony - Raging Tide
    Brony - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm hoping this coming maint time will be a maint that updates a lot of things.
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Or just do it like any other instance, the person does not have to step in the instance to reset it, I do this all the time with my catshop in SoT and Brim. Invite the alt, give lead then leave the squad and let the timer kick you. This is done simarly in Nirvana spam runs. Sometimes this does bug, so i just either ask a guildie or relog a different alt on the other acc.
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Tested out the theory today and its not what you expect it to be. After 5K prestige you do get an additional quest which gives you an item call Order: Dragon?(don't recall the name). It does last 24 hours however the item is not used to open Phoenix Valley, but instead used to convert to the Order to open PV. What does that mean? Simply put, you get to run PV for 30 minutes per day instead of 15 minutes. I went back to the Morai NPC hoping to get more but it is sadly an once per day quest.

At 103 solo I got about 2.5% in 6 runs on my archer. It's still a disappointment from what I had initially envisioned but 2.5% in 45min of work is not bad at all.

Make sure to line up your 100 alts or friends to help open or you wont get in many runs.

Good Luck.