Jones Blessing still down

Nbfgangsta - Lost City
Nbfgangsta - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
any word hw long this will take we have 2x now ,,,,, i swear u guys do this on purpose we'll give them 2x but take away jones blessing ....... come on fix it plz QQ
Post edited by Nbfgangsta - Lost City on

Comments

• BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    any word hw long this will take we have 2x now ,,,,, i swear u guys do this on purpose we'll give them 2x but take away jones blessing ....... come on fix it plz QQ

QQ More

But seriously they said it was down
    And that they are working on fixing it, this thread won't make that happen any faster

Furthermore looking at your join date, you should have known that the blessing page goes down sometimes.
    And thus you could have prepared for it by having at least 1 extra blessing waiting in your mailbox
  • S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Like barblord said. You took the time to come on here and QQ then you might of noticed the sticky saying that the pages where taken down and to be up shortly because of the patch. Its not an error.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You:
    shortly
    b:dirty

frankie:
    Update 2-15-2012: [...] soon [...]
    b:shockedb:shutup
  • pwisbestshop
    pwisbestshop Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i want my jones blesing back D: my r8 +5 daggers hit weak on FC bosses now
    QQ how am i going to hit 105 with it takeing 2x the time to solo an fc?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i want my jones blesing back D: my r8 +5 daggers hit weak on FC bosses now
    QQ how am i going to hit 105 with it takeing 2x the time to solo an fc?

R8 - 30 attack levels = half damage? Interesting math.

Cry me a river. They'll get it back up when they can. Stop making stupid threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Every time an idiot posts a thread about the item sent pages, fixing them gets pushed back a month. Going going idiot.

Or if you want a NICE response...
    They're gonna fix it when they fix it, posting threads doesn't make the process go faster. If Frankie learns anything, he'll update the sticky about it, so just check that or post in that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012

It'll be up right after spring break.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If it was on purpose, it would be fair...

"You can get twice stuff, but we not giving you 30% more atk in this period then"

PWI is the only PW in the world to have jones blessing, know what: It balances the game, truely, but during twice drops I see fairness on taking it away.

Do as many people did: Get a stock and let them at your mail.

Every of the 2x events I EVER seen since Jones blessing made Jones blessing site down.

I'm jonesless too, im feeling weak. Wanted to test my new aps/daggers/devotion with jones in, only tested it jonesless.

Edit: its sage devotion b:dirty
    edited February 2012
    If it was on purpose, it would be fair...

"You can get twice stuff, but we not giving you 30% more atk in this period then"

PWI is the only PW in the world to have jones blessing, know what: It balances the game, truely, but during twice drops I see fairness on taking it away.

Do as many people did: Get a stock and let them at your mail.

Every of the 2x events I EVER seen since Jones blessing made Jones blessing site down.

I'm jonesless too, im feeling weak. Wanted to test my new aps/daggers/devotion with jones in, only tested it jonesless.

Edit: its sage devotion b:dirty

Yeh, I'm Jonesing for my Jones b:cry
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I'm not sure how you would expect anyone of us to know. There is a sticky posted above this thread I reckon it would be best to ask there.

Oh and to suggest that the admins disabled the blessings because of 2x is the height of idiocy considering that the last many 2x events we had the Jone's blessing was available. Why the hell would the devs or the admin want to disable the jone's blessing now?

Good god.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Lets see who all posted on here....

Some troll... Some other troll...
    some kid who hates life
    some other kid who cant cash shop cause hes broke
    some girl that thinks she has a say in anything
    some jerk
    someone with knowledge
    a good and bad answer? lol
    and me.

eh they dont do it on purpose.
    china has to get back to us.
    frankie should post somethin i guesss, so we'll see when they get info.

i miss it too! so good post, good thing were all keeping up with things.
    hell. maybe posting more will actually work.
    Objective: Complete
  • Nbfgangsta - Lost City
    Nbfgangsta - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    would be nice if they sent an update and i dont c y they had to take it down in the 1st place when they where updating game they have no made changes to the website.... makes u think doesnt and 30-1hour notice that there taking down ws stupid if they knew they where gona take it down they should of said something a week b4 at least give people the chance 2 grab extras thats all i was saying.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    alot of you are mean to the QQ's !! maybe u all just a bunch of under cover gm's!let them complain so they know how lazy people can be like me..who dont always go to facebook EVERY DAY.Sorry for the people who have busy lifes :((b:angry
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A Jones blessing lasts for 7 days. You can send one to yourself every day, but you don't have to. Sending it to yourself, say, twice a week, would give you a decent stock in the event this happens again.

Which it will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    A Jones blessing lasts for 7 days. You can send one to yourself every day, but you don't have to. Sending it to yourself, say, twice a week, would give you a decent stock in the event this happens again.

Which it will.

b:irritated
  • mortaciunea
    mortaciunea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The DQ rewards are down too b:cry
  • Vaugh - Momaganon
    Vaugh - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I just LOL at those noobs who cant play without blessing, you guys makes my day!
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Gmssss plz give us back that bless.... We need it quickly ty
  • Shasynn - Heavens Tear
    Shasynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All joke u?

All hurt u?

Moderators let u be hurted and joked?

U have find a trouble????

NO TROUBLE IN PWI

All goes well.
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    :/ started this psy shortly after the jones` blessing thing was removed,been doing good without jones` blessing the whole time so far

lvl 56 now :D
  • ilaaaa
    ilaaaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Dear GM !

Pleas try to fix Jones blessing....... I miss it so much b:cryb:cry
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh my, this fresh new Jones I pulled out of my mail this morning is soooome nice :D

If only there was a way for others to have gained a stockpile of these for a mere 15 seconds a day, then all could also have enjoyed openeing a brand new Jones blessing on this fine morning :O
  • liamhallett86#4514
    liamhallett86#4514 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    too bad pwi save money here and then... diablo 3 and secret world is soon upon us... arent u afraid all bugs scare off new players and make "good" payers quits... bye bye looooob:pleasedsers
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It is amazing how many people are crippled without a blessing. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MadiLee - Sanctuary
    MadiLee - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012

+10
    but I heard the magic QQ Faries came and sprinkled their special fairy dust, and all those that have spent their time QQing have unlimited blessings of +100... see QQ'ers all that whining does pay off...
    edited February 2012

I wouldn't call it crippled, just annoying. If they are APS classes they are suffering from a 35% damage reduction right now. That's a fairly large chunk of damage, but more importantly, BP heals. It's not crippling, but it does have a big impact on what players are used to.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I wouldn't call it crippled, just annoying. If they are APS classes they are suffering from a 35% damage reduction right now. That's a fairly large chunk of damage, but more importantly, BP heals. It's not crippling, but it does have a big impact on what players are used to.

Well, if they can't do what they used to without a blessing, then that's crippled. And, I honestly see little difference with or without.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited February 2012
    Well, if they can't do what they used to without a blessing, then that's crippled. And, I honestly see little difference with or without.

True, though if they can't manage to do what they did before, I'm not entirely sure they knew how to play their class very well. Yes soloing FC takes me a little longer without it, and yes I may have to use up 2 sparks to invoke so my BP heals can keep my health above charm tick levels instead of just triple sparking every 15 seconds, but hell that's part of my skill set i developed long before I went the APS route.

Yeh, I'd love to have my blessing back so I could resume easy mode, but I'll manage without it.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    would be nice if they sent an update and i dont c y they had to take it down in the 1st place when they where updating game they have no made changes to the website.... makes u think doesnt and 30-1hour notice that there taking down ws stupid if they knew they where gona take it down they should of said something a week b4 at least give people the chance 2 grab extras thats all i was saying.

You're not writing or maintaining the code either. I suspect that it may have something to do with a possible conflict between the new PvE gear stats and the Jone's blessing or maybe modifying the Jone's blessing to include slaying as well or perhaps they are fixing a possible expoit found in the way the databases connect with these websites but that's just speculation. There is a sticky above regarding this issue. I'm sure the admins will update that sticky the moment the Jone's blessing comes back online. Wouldn't really hurt my feelings if they never brought it back though because I always think of it as a extra bonus anyway.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh my, this fresh new Jones I pulled out of my mail this morning is soooome nice :D

If only there was a way for others to have gained a stockpile of these for a mere 15 seconds a day, then all could also have enjoyed openeing a brand new Jones blessing on this fine morning :O

This.

The scroll bar on my mail box is just a tiny wedge right now due to all the O'malleys and Jones crammed into it because I knew that PWs track record is such that it's highly unlikely 2-3 months will go by without the facebook site going down or whatever. b:bye