New G13 dual hammers

Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Just got some, slapped some small refines on them...

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac335/Squee251/g13hammers.jpg

If I get another card for one of those weapons I'm getting the swords, then if I get another, getting the poleblade.
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Post a pic of the actual hammers themselves. So i can see if they pretty :p
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Sure, they aren't pretty, but hey, not bad for free. http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac335/Squee251/g13hammerlook.jpg
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    They are interesting :) At least they aren't dull
  • Cyrenaciea - Raging Tide
    Cyrenaciea - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I find it funny, you posted this and got 1 person to reply, but the earlier posted g13 dagger post was posted and it got multiple pages XD

Very nice though, but if I had a BM I'd have gone polearm, some way better hammers/axes out there than that <_< Not bad for free though :D
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012

If I get another card for one of those weapons I'm getting the swords, then if I get another, getting the poleblade.

Damn I hate you....lol

I wanted those to replace my current axes, but damn the Str req on those is higher than the G15 ones....weird. Don't know if the performance of them over my Calloused Lionheart Hatchets is worth restatting more str =\

BTW, how many stones are needed to add the extra socket?
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    I find it funny, you posted this and got 1 person to reply, but the earlier posted g13 dagger post was posted and it got multiple pages XD

Very nice though, but if I had a BM I'd have gone polearm, some way better hammers/axes out there than that <_< Not bad for free though :D

Cyren, Nab, you're not a BM :P but yeah, shoulda gone with something else, my current axe is better, but at leas thist one adds some HP b:shutup
    Damn I hate you....lol

I wanted those to replace my current axes, but damn the Str req on those is higher than the G15 ones....weird. Don't know if the performance of them over my Calloused Lionheart Hatchets is worth restatting more str =\

Err...I'd check now, but I'm not logged on, I'll get back to you on it, until then, I must sleep, then work. Funny I hadn't looked at the str requirement, I just happened to have had enough for it, and you pointing it out made me notice this...Maybe PWI is trying to influence more DPH? Dunno...
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Those look really great, I have been dying to get to 95(3 more levels b:thanks) to get into the new map not only for the gear but the chance to test these agains my lunars I got in the bank. Thanks for the ss and post of the 100's

b:victory
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
    edited February 2012
    Oh, also whats the % of damage increase given by those 50 slaying levels?
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012

Generaly .86%-per slaying level, so generally around 43

I base this on the numbers generated on the char screen while equipped with the nablet g12's

it states dmg increase is 39% based on 45 slayers levels which is right at .86~% per lvl
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012
    when equipped mouse over the slaying area's field, a popup will show the actual increase
    edited February 2012
    when equipped mouse over the slaying area's field, a popup will show the actual increase

I know this. But I dont have the item, the OP does, and while the G12 may reflect an ~.86% increase, that doesnt mean the G13's will reflect the same. Not saying you're wrong...just if i wanted speculation i could have done that myself.
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I've gotten these hammers on my BM yesterday as well. The stat window says 42% increase. Here's a SS: http://i42.tinypic.com/vz94xt.jpg
    As for the number of socket stones needed to add another socket, I checked and it's 8000... But these hammers are really awesome tho, hits much harder than TT99, more or less compares to R8, imo.
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    looks nice and does nice damage :d
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Damn I hate you....lol

8000 Socket stones, to answer your question
    Generaly .86%-per slaying level, so generally around 43

I base this on the numbers generated on the char screen while equipped with the nablet g12's

it states dmg increase is 39% based on 45 slayers levels which is right at .86~% per lvl

Yes, this is the rate per slaying level
    I've gotten these hammers on my BM yesterday as well. The stat window says 42% increase. Here's a SS: http://i42.tinypic.com/vz94xt.jpg
    As for the number of socket stones needed to add another socket, I checked and it's 8000... But these hammers are really awesome tho, hits much harder than TT99, more or less compares to R8, imo.

Yep, same result, but I found that situationally, my rank 8 axe hits a little better. That may be the +5 on said axe, may also be the incomparable shard in it, but it seems when I use skills, the dual hammers hit better, but on a normal attack, the axe hits better...
  • Pensil - Harshlands
    Pensil - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I so envy you now! b:laugh
    I want them so hard, but I just can't get into squad that is capable to finish Endless Universe b:sad
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    I want them so hard, but I just can't get into squad that is capable to finish Endless Universe b:sad

Give it time, people are still learning how to do it. Today I got an armor card and got the chestpiece though, that's pretty nice, but I like my r8 recast chest more...
    edited February 2012
    Give it time, people are still learning how to do it. Today I got an armor card and got the chestpiece though, that's pretty nice, but I like my r8 recast chest more...

...Now I really hate you, lmao. The chest and the axes are the only two pieces i want.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    ...Now I really hate you, lmao. The chest and the axes are the only two pieces i want.

My plot unfolds b:shutup
    edited February 2012
    mirages for the 6th or 7th day in a row >.>
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    mirages for the 6th or 7th day in a row >.>

75% chance for mirages, 3% for the weapon card, 17% for the armor card, and 5% for old book pages...
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    Haruzi - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    75% chance for mirages, 3% for the weapon card, 17% for the armor card, and 5% for old book pages...

OBP? Really? I think it's about time I got demon razor feathers...
    edited February 2012

So what you're saying is, you're a man that defies the odds b:cool

Also, I hear random characters PM you saying your sexy in bikini bottoms. ijs
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Endless Universe is certainly not difficult, it's just another instance people need to learn the ins and outs before the runs turn into something easy and done in less than an hour. b:thanksb:bye

On that note, my first Endless Universe run failed 3 times because people left their zones. By the time we got to the 1st boss, our veno rage quit (Now 9 members), and the 3 bosses were tricky to kill. Thankfully the squad leader ran the instance on day 1, so he knew what to do. The whole time it took us 4 hours to do, give or take, and only 1 person got an armor ticket, the cleric, she decided to get the arcane robe top.

1 knows the instance, 9 others learn it.
    9 know the instance, 81 others learn it.
    and so on, Endless Universe is gonna get easy peasy quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    OBP? Really? I think it's about time I got demon razor feathers...

Yeah, there's really no bad turnout since you can use/sell the mirages too. You can also just NPC the gear if you really wanted to.
    Endless Universe is certainly not difficult, it's just another instance people need to learn the ins and outs before the runs turn into something easy and done in less than an hour. b:thanksb:bye

On that note, my first Endless Universe run failed 3 times because people left their zones. By the time we got to the 1st boss, our veno rage quit (Now 9 members), and the 3 bosses were tricky to kill. Thankfully the squad leader ran the instance on day 1, so he knew what to do. The whole time it took us 4 hours to do, give or take, and only 1 person got an armor ticket, the cleric, she decided to get the arcane robe top.

1 knows the instance, 9 others learn it.
    9 know the instance, 81 others learn it.
    and so on, Endless Universe is gonna get easy peasy quickly.

Yeah, my first time took me almost the full 4 hours of learning it. I did it form day 1, so now I'm that guy. I make a point of being that guy that knows it asap every time I can, though not always successful
    So what you're saying is, you're a man that defies the odds b:cool

Also, I hear random characters PM you saying your sexy in bikini bottoms. ijs

Apparantly, I do beat the odds...Then again, 3 runs with mirages, 1 run armor card, 1 run weapon card... This means 60% were mirages, 20% was an armor card, and 20% was a weapon card. So the ratio is so far 3/1/1/0 (0 being OPB) So if I get mirages for the next few runs, then i have the same odds, just got lucky a bit earlier...In other words, can't say I beat the odds yet, I might get like 7 runs with just mirages now...Lol, Then again, I can get armors to +5 on just 10 mirages <_< And I got a +6 off ~30 once >_> but once again, don't even get me started on pack luck. I can see friends open packs and get a full inventory of ****, and I just get tokens <_< every time >_>

And yes, I look hella sexy in bikini bottoms. I get them from Dragon Temple, what else would I do with them? b:shutup
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I must "beat the odds" too, I guess...

Did Endless Universe 3 times. First time on my veno, she got mirages, 2nd time on BM and she got the hammers, 3rd time on the Bm again and the got the armor (I took the chest)...
    Here's how the chest plate looks:
    http://i44.tinypic.com/x1y99w.jpg
    The stats: http://i44.tinypic.com/1qh26w.jpg
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    I must "beat the odds" too, I guess...

Did Endless Universe 3 times. First time on my veno, she got mirages, 2nd time on BM and she got the hammers, 3rd time on the Bm again and the got the armor (I took the chest)...
    Here's how the chest plate looks:
    http://i44.tinypic.com/x1y99w.jpg
    The stats: http://i44.tinypic.com/1qh26w.jpg

Female heavy armor always looks better. The male version is too bulky <_<
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I know this. But I dont have the item, the OP does, and while the G12 may reflect an ~.86% increase, that doesnt mean the G13's will reflect the same. Not saying you're wrong...just if i wanted speculation i could have done that myself.

b:surrender

yeah the g13's I think come out to 84% so its not a straight % increase, and is probaly some unknow added multiplier we will never figure out, atleast not today

b:bye
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    b:surrender

yeah the g13's I think come out to 84% so its not a straight % increase, and is probaly some unknow added multiplier we will never figure out, atleast not today

b:bye

This has already been answered, read above.
    edited February 2012
    This has already been answered, read above.

I think they are the same person, lol.