PvE Seeker Out of Mana!

Options
SeekBucky - Dreamweaver
SeekBucky - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Seeker
Seem to have a problem keeping up my mana levels when running PvE/ grinding. Either using tons of pots or resting every third to fifth mob (depending on skill use and speed). Am I the only one? or am I spamming skills too much for basic grinding?

Have previously been a Wiz with cleric partner, understand life won't be quite that good for MP/buffs. Also not a fan of buying charms (mostly free user), but understand it can be useful.

Thanks for any advice.

Dreamweaver
Lvl 48 Seeker -- SeekBucky
Lvl 49 Veno -- Poisonbucky
Lvl 64 Wiz -- Magebucky
b:bye
Thanks,

Dreamweaver
Lvl 64 Wiz -- Magebucky -- Main
Lvl 48 Seeker -- SeekBucky -- P Alt
Lvl 49 Veno -- Poisonbucky -- S Alt
Post edited by SeekBucky - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Perhaps use less skills and more sparks....every class had that
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Grelda - Dreamweaver
    Grelda - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Get some Divine Honors from completing Divine Contract quests, then make some Life Poultice of Death from the Divine Emissary of the Void. You'll be set then, trust me. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Seem to have a problem keeping up my mana levels when running PvE/ grinding. Either using tons of pots or resting every third to fifth mob (depending on skill use and speed). Am I the only one? or am I spamming skills too much for basic grinding?

Have previously been a Wiz with cleric partner, understand life won't be quite that good for MP/buffs. Also not a fan of buying charms (mostly free user), but understand it can be useful.

Thanks for any advice.

Dreamweaver
    Lvl 48 Seeker -- SeekBucky
    Lvl 49 Veno -- Poisonbucky
    Lvl 64 Wiz -- Magebucky

I know you said you dont like buying charms, but seriously a plat mana charm will last you so long and make life so much easier it isn't funny. Unless you afk vortex for a few hours straight you will barely notice it going down.
  • Rhamos - Heavens Tear
    Rhamos - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i just use mp pot haha
    and some auto attack after some skill
    - always trying thinking out of the box -
  • paradox666
    paradox666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The Mana charm from the event shop isnt a bad option either if your having trouble getting the emmisary pots plus they free though guess that actualy depends on how much ya farm dq items.

Sparking and then skill spamming would help too.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    just debuff and chop away.aoe and range only when needed...yeah your spamming to much skill.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    just debuff and chop away.aoe and range only when needed...yeah your spamming to much skill.

That makes no sense. Debuff (Heart Shatter) only works for SKILLS not normal attacks. If you are going to debuff, you may as well skill spam even more.

If you are talking Northern Sky Waltz and Staggering then sure....I guess. Still, if you choose not to spam skills, then you will start to whinge that you have to constantly use hp pots, because you take way more damage than you should from the longer fights.
  • SeekBucky - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Awesome guys, thanks for the quick responses. looks like learning apotha, working with the divine orders, and backing off just a little on the skills will do wonders.

Also will look into the mana charm -- a one time buy for weeks of result is much more palatable than like a daily buy!
    Thanks,

Dreamweaver
  • SeekBucky - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Almost forgot -- the event shop might work good too- i always seem to have extra dq stuff!
    Thanks,

Dreamweaver