New Pet- where it's hidden??

Options
Meeka - Lothranis
Meeka - Lothranis Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Hey,
New Venomancer pet
In central Morai lie the remnants of a long-forgotten elder dragon: Derjan. Derjan died valiantly to save his clutch of eggs. The eggs lied dormant and became fossilized with time, only to be brought to "life" by the magic seeping through Morai. Most of these fossilized hatchlings are tainted with spite for the living. Occasionally, a rare egg will hatch with an untainted hatchling. Will you locate and foster an Ancient Derjan's Hatchling with love?

We Veno's on Lothranis waiting on it! We can't find it, a friend from sanctuary server was camping over 24 hours to get it.. Did PW might forget to embed it?

And why can't nobody find any coordinates or informations about this pet -.-''
Post edited by Meeka - Lothranis on

Comments

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey,

We Veno's on Lothranis waiting on it! We can't find it, a friend from sanctuary server was camping over 24 hours to get it.. Did PW might forget to embed it?

And why can't nobody find any coordinates or informations about this pet -.-''

I swear I saw the coords for it in the veno subforum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ya coords are in the veno forum and people have already tamed it, so its defiantly in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Meeka - Lothranis
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Thanks gonna take a look there, thanks for the coords, might Lothranis got lazy veno (don't look at me xD )
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's on pwdb you know.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33907
    354 538(6); 346 528(11); 362 544(1);

(patrols these points in a triangle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I want a veno to make it into an all class pet for me, then give it to me for my birthday! I don't feel like leveling my veno to 101 right now.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I want a veno to make it into an all class pet for me, then give it to me for my birthday! I don't feel like leveling my veno to 101 right now.

First of all, it's not tradeable. Second, it's a level 101 pet so you'd need to be 101 to use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    First of all, it's not tradeable. Second, it's a level 101 pet so you'd need to be 101 to use it.

From what i got, is that you could make it an all class pet. Which would mean it'd have to be tradable.

And by the time someone did that for me i would be 101 :p
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If i didn't see wrong In shroud one of the 2 guys next to the elder has the all class pet version.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Woot, third post I'm saying this in. There is a tamable rare pet with spawn time of 24-48 hours AND there is an all class pet that looks the same.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Woot, third post I'm saying this in. There is a tamable rare pet with spawn time of 24-48 hours AND there is an all class pet that looks the same.

Thanks for the clarification on that one :)
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    anyone know the time of this thing spawn?
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well.. time to go camp the spawn and kill it before Meeka has a chance to catch it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Meeka - Lothranis
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well.. time to go camp the spawn and kill it before Meeka has a chance to catch it

I catched it already to late zanryu... might u was to busy trolling over WC tzzzz
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I catched it already to late zanryu... might u was to busy trolling over WC tzzzz

My BM counterpart was too busy farming Nirvana and TT to be concerned with someone as insignificant as you b:shy
  • FartsALot - Harshlands
    FartsALot - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    thank you!!!
  • Miss_menace - Raging Tide
    Miss_menace - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I just caught the pet in Raging Tides on Tuesday, March 21 about half an hour before server reset (reset was at 11pm PDST). When you go into Morai, in the center of the map there is a dinosaur skeleton. The pet was standing there just under the head. It runs quite fast and has a magic attack as well, but it doesnt seem to move around until it's attacked. And like all running mobs, it only ran twice and then stopped. And remember, you need to be level 101 to catch it.

I sat on the bones of the spine daily for about 2 hours at a time waiting for it to spawn. No other veno seemed to show up during that time though there was a cleric there that was killing all the dinos he saw for about an hour (so clearly not questing). I gave up, and then daily, took a trip to the spawn area whenever i went to do my morai dailies. And today, I just got lucky. It was there! Again, no other veno seemed to be there. (And honestly, if you have a herc, why bother with this pet except for bragging rights? It's bound to you when you catch it, so its not worth anything if you don't use it.)

I have a level 100 shadao cub. It has about 100 more HP, and a little more pdef and mdef than this new pet. But the attack on this new dino pet is definitely higher. I asked a veno with a herc what she thought of her new dino pet. She said that unbuffed, it's pretty much as good as a herc. The thing is, the herc comes with a lot of important buffs like HP increase, def increase, reflect, etc. So you will need to invest in these pet scrolls to get this dino pet up to par with a herc. They can be costly both in coin (I bought reflect for 25 mill), and in risk (the pet scrolls are found in temple of dragon which opens once a week and is PK enabled, so watch your back).

But if you are a veno like me and am not willing to pay a lot of real money for a battle pet, this look definitely like a worthwhile investment. Or maybe I just need to put all these pro pet scrolls on my cub and be done with it! (I'll have to give it some thought.)

Good luck to all my sister venos out there. I hope you get lucky and find one!
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You can get the scrolls from faction base and Herc only comes with phys/mag defense buffs and reflect. Nix is the one with the HP buff.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The thing is, the herc comes with a lot of important buffs like HP increase

toothbrush fireworks are best fireworks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    toothbrush fireworks are best fireworks

more like gaytraction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    You can get the scrolls from faction base and Herc only comes with phys/mag defense buffs and reflect. Nix is the one with the HP buff.

oh sweet! thanks!
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ok just hatched my new dino pet. Warning... he only eats hay -.- When i say ONLY, i mean he wont eat the food from the pet manager. Luckily the cookies you make with tokens are hay-based. Whew!
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    should this be a purple-ish dodo bird like skeleton pet? If yes, I seen one on the German Europe server. its pretty big as well, for a bird.
  • GolbezSan - Dreamweaver
    GolbezSan - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ok just hatched my new dino pet. Warning... he only eats hay -.- When i say ONLY, i mean he wont eat the food from the pet manager. So get your lvl 30 alt and get grinding, or keep your pet alive once it's full. :P

You mean like a phoenix? although I wonder do perfect cookies work on this new dino pet?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Perfect cookies are pet food type "hay", and any pet will eat them.
    should this be a purple-ish dodo bird like skeleton pet? If yes, I seen one on the German Europe server. its pretty big as well, for a bird.

Looks like a chibi T-Rex skeleton.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Perfect cookies are pet food type "hay", and any pet will it them.

again.... YAY! (ima noob non-herc-owning veno)
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Perfect cookies are pet food type "hay", and any pet will eat them.

dodo bird, chibi t-rex, same thing b:chuckle But yeah I seen one of those indeed on German Euro server few days ago. Looked pretty odd though. Really need to get used to that one!
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Its in a place where the sun dont shine >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender