New npc?

Options
sb1987
sb1987 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
I was wondering if this NPC called "lucidsilver agent" was put in after the new expansion? It gives 5 fruit for 25k exp and 5k spirit at lvl 5. Also, what does it give when lvl 15 and 25? I have never seen it before and was just wondering. Ty.
Post edited by sb1987 on

Comments

• _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I dont remember the exp i got sadly, but at 101 i still only got 5 lame fantasy fruit <.<
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    He gives a lucidsilver chest to characters level 30 or under who have reached levels 5, 15 and 25, and who have completed level 9, 19 and 29 spiritual cultivation. 5 fantasy fruit bags aren't the only possible prize, just the most likely.

@Nuriko: You're thinking of the Lucidsilver Envoy, who gives out a lucidsilver chest after a 10 minute wait once per day (between 8pm and 9pm server time), he's talking about a different one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    sb1987 wrote: »
    I was wondering if this NPC called "lucidsilver agent" was put in after the new expansion? It gives 5 fruit for 25k exp and 5k spirit at lvl 5. Also, what does it give when lvl 15 and 25? I have never seen it before and was just wondering. Ty.

Its a new daily quest that can be taken at 8pm-9pm i think. The rewards are random (maybe different for higher levels). So far i have gotten fantasy fruit and a piglet pet.
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The chests give random rewards from five fantasy fruits to platinum charms and everything in between. when you're over level 20 and your culti is done the other two lucid npc's give a quest similar to the school teacher's attendance quest everyday. Just read their text boxes for times and requirements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sb1987
    sb1987 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ty all :))
  • ShadowIH - Raging Tide
    ShadowIH - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't want to create new topic, but since it is new to other players, I can tell that you really can get something other than Fantasy Fruit Bag with Fantasy Fruits from Lucidsilver Chest.

As you can see my character level 31 - avatar not updated - and he got:

Inspired Tortoise Egg,

Inspired Swine Egg,

and one Fashion Pack (really useless like grass in perfect world, but I got it).

I saw Inspired Tortoise already but Inspired Swine was something else.

No wander, that players often stopped to see those flying pig -pink ball with trembling ears - surrounded by flying flowers.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My psychic got a Perfect Horn from a chest tonight... MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Unfortunately, it's not account stashable. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • queenbeez1
    queenbeez1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    hey all i got Inspired Tortoise Egg from the chest im now level 28 it was last night i got the egg and hatched it :D now i just need to no how to level it and what does it eat i no it eats hay but i didnt see what else it eats?? i cant find nothing about it anywhere so it must be a new item :D this is my first player btw so my first time playing the game was 2 weeks ago :) plz help in this matter :)
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    queenbeez1 wrote: »
    hey all i got Inspired Tortoise Egg from the chest im now level 28 it was last night i got the egg and hatched it :D now i just need to no how to level it and what does it eat i no it eats hay but i didnt see what else it eats?? i cant find nothing about it anywhere so it must be a new item :D this is my first player btw so my first time playing the game was 2 weeks ago :) plz help in this matter :)
    Hiya! Grats on the tortoise, one of the cuter rewards in my opinion. What you have there is called and All Class pet. Meaning that any class can have it.

Unfortunately, all class pets do not attack, but they don't need to leveled or fed though, and basically just give you a buddy to play with while questing. It is a new item though! They've only been out for a week now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Sai_Raven - Raging Tide
    Sai_Raven - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Where Are These Guys Located???
    the Chests Give Random Rewards From Five Fantasy Fruits To Platinum Charms And Everything In Between. When You're Over Level 20 And Your Culti Is Done The Other Two Lucid Npc's Give A Quest Similar To The School Teacher's Attendance Quest Everyday. Just Read Their Text Boxes For Times And Requirements.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    In each of the starter cities and 3 sets in Archosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sorry - I mean where in Archosaur, by whom or what landmark?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    South - by the bridge
    West - by the bridge
    North - by the craftsman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Thanks!!!
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sorry - I mean where in Archosaur, by whom or what landmark?
  • queenbeez1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ok thank you so much for ur speedy reply on more thing..... im in the uk so the quest that says 8-9 pm is that uk time game time or another time? im on the server dreamweavers if that matters?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's server time, 8-9pm Eastern for Lucidsilver Envoy for Dreamweaver (1-2 am GMT, since Eastern is GMT-5)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • queenbeez1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    oh ok koolio ty so much for all ur help!
  • Champei - Dreamweaver
    Champei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Those Inspired Tortoises are the most useless things ever.. cute, but useless. I wish I had more pet slots to keep it around, but I don't lol
  • _Kryten_ - Harshlands
    _Kryten_ - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i just love this quest theres nothing like male toon getting female flash as reward funny my wife gets male flash we cant trade.PWI put lots thought in this one. good fail job ads per allways.
  • xforum
    xforum Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    where it is lucidsilver agent ?coordinates pls:D TYb:thanks
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    sb1987 wrote: »

the lucid agents are for low level leveling, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 if min not mistaken. This is pretty much equal to Lucid silver envoy in rewards, HOWEVER there are less rewards in there and most likely you get fruitbags and pets.

Lucid silver envoy is at a specific server date and you need to accept a quest, wait 10 minutes and get your reward.

lucid gold envoy is similar to silver envoy but you can gain better items, chances are slim that you get actually something usefull due to the failing on the PWI crew side (reward percentages are messed up) But overall all its the one you want to wait for if you try out the envoys. Takes 30 mins to wait and you get a reward chest.