Psychic cultivation q lvl 59or 49 no clue xD

Elonia - Dreamweaver
Elonia - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Hey guys hope someone can help me here. My problem is that i got my psychic lvl 68. i just grinde with him and finished every day the crazy stone q. Problem is that after i finished my cultivation q @ Heavens Tear ( on the platform in the sky with the dragons you know) where i need kill krix @ tomb of heroes. after i finished this q i didint get my next culti nothing in my quest log and nothing from the npc there is really 0 golden q for me. so withput my next culti ui cant get my skills red tide etc and im loosing a lot of skills. Someone told me to get enough rep so i bought 5k rep but still no culti

btw i dont have any clue about whioch culti it was i do it and then the q is finished for me so i dint remember much of this culti quests

hope someone can tell me where i can get my culti thx

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auralina - Sanctuary
    Auralina - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This one confuses a lot of people. After you kill Krix, you go to the platform and you get a soul condensing orb and your culti chain dissapears. You now have to go die (just jump into some mobs and don't attack, make sure they are high enough level if you are charmed). As soon as you die, you will get a cultivation popup quest and can continue.
    You can also find all the cultivation chains in the forum quest section, the top sticky has all the quests and cultivation quests.
    Good luck :)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It's 39 culti.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga