Thinking about coming back... Help?

Options
jiq
jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I used to play PWI for 2 years between 2009 and 2011, this game used to be my biggest MMO love. I left about a year ago because of 5aps / power lvling / elitism. My heart still hurts for this game and I still cannot find anything better than this...

I'm thinking about giving it another chance, but I don't know. First, I am NOT a cash shopper. I do charge zen occasionally but never more than 10 dollars at a time, I live in a poor country. Do I have a chance to play this game or elitist people rule everything? Like, I cannot afford +12 R9 or whatever. I have a lvl100 R8 Cleric I lvled normally (with dailies, no power lvling), my stuff are average (R8 / TT gear around +5) and I have all demon heals + rez. Do I have a chance to get into caster Nirvana?

Besides my Cleric, I'm thinking about starting a Seeker, because I heard they are skillspammers, not 5aps. I hate 5aps, auto attack is the most boring thing in an MMO. I also want to lvl normally. I hate power lvling, the most fun part in an MMO is WORKING for your lvls / items, and I really really enjoyed the quests and BHs in PWI, I miss them A LOT. Will I be able to find squads for BHs or it's dead and people power lvl nonstop?

I also have a lvl 96 Herc Veno, are they good for anything these days?

Thanks for the help!
PS: Ignore my join date, this is not my main account. ^^
Post edited by jiq on

Comments

• SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You shouldn't have too many troubles to get into a caster Nirvana as R8 Cleric.

Just I hope you don't have less than 4k Hp(5k+ at least but not necessary).

And again...no one forces you to run with 5 aps squads,make squads yourself and make your own rules,forget about those elitist.

As lv.96 Herc veno I guess you can do some bosses in TT 3-x,those non-tweaked bosses at least.
    But TT market its nowhere near as profitable as it used to be.
    You may want bring her to 100 so she can collect Nirvana keys.

And yes you can find BH squads at least,only thing after bh59 people usually do FCC instead of bh69+
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    jiq wrote: »
    I used to play PWI for 2 years between 2009 and 2011, this game used to be my biggest MMO love. I left about a year ago because of 5aps / power lvling / elitism. My heart still hurts for this game and I still cannot find anything better than this...

I'm thinking about giving it another chance, but I don't know. First, I am NOT a cash shopper. I do charge zen occasionally but never more than 10 dollars at a time, I live in a poor country. Do I have a chance to play this game or elitist people rule everything? Like, I cannot afford +12 R9 or whatever. I have a lvl100 R8 Cleric I lvled normally (with dailies, no power lvling), my stuff are average (R8 / TT gear around +5) and I have all demon heals + rez. Do I have a chance to get into caster Nirvana?

Besides my Cleric, I'm thinking about starting a Seeker, because I heard they are skillspammers, not 5aps. I hate 5aps, auto attack is the most boring thing in an MMO. I also want to lvl normally. I hate power lvling, the most fun part in an MMO is WORKING for your lvls / items, and I really really enjoyed the quests and BHs in PWI, I miss them A LOT. Will I be able to find squads for BHs or it's dead and people power lvl nonstop?

I also have a lvl 96 Herc Veno, are they good for anything these days?

Many questions, but I think I can answer some of them.

There is always a chance to start everything and continue, but only if you are ready.

For R9 it's going to be hard to earn enough Tokens and Medal for it, only if you already join a TW Faction that all. For Mirage or Orbs I think you should have better chance at it, because 10 dollars once in while. Plus you can get many Mirage from Celestial Tiger Event

Even if many peoples busy with FC, but there are still many that look for BH squad. As you know BH ever end.

Veno these days is as deadly as before after Descent was release, you can get a rare lvl 101 pet in the new map (Not so sure but look like a bone dinosaur or dragon) that good like Herc. Plus they can help you make insane money

That is all I can help, but other will help you more with your questions.