Hitman Legend

Options
SinArkan - Lost City
SinArkan - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Assassin
Do someone have an idea of how to get the hitman Legend Daggers? ppl who have them that i ask dont answer please
Post edited by SinArkan - Lost City on

Comments

• _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You have to reach 35k reputation and pick the quest from the NPC called Messenger of the Sages. Also you need 7 signs to trade for the weapon.

Hitman Legend
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • SinArkan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You have to reach 35k reputation and pick the quest from the NPC called Messenger of the Sages. Also you need 7 signs to trade for the weapon.

Hitman Legend

how do i get thoes signs?
  • Brony - Raging Tide
    Brony - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You need 10 badges of each to get the sign.

Endurance you get from Dragon Temple event on Tuesday evenings at 8 PM server time
    Speed you get from the daily race
    Dexterity you get from the cube of fate (getting to room 50 you'll get a pack that has a 5% chance of getting one)
    Bravery you get from CoA or from packs/other players (cheaper to buy from other players)
    Strength you get from CoA as well. These are expensive.
    Courage is the same as strength
    Wisdom you get by trading in 5 copper dragon orders to a Dragon order NPC.
  • SinArkan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You need 10 badges of each to get the sign.

Endurance you get from Dragon Temple event on Tuesday evenings at 8 PM server time
    Speed you get from the daily race
    Dexterity you get from the cube of fate (getting to room 50 you'll get a pack that has a 5% chance of getting one)
    Bravery you get from CoA or from packs/other players (cheaper to buy from other players)
    Strength you get from CoA as well. These are expensive.
    Courage is the same as strength
    Wisdom you get by trading in 5 copper dragon orders to a Dragon order NPC.

Moreless how much coins would it be for all?
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Think the last estimate I saw was 100-120mil
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • No_limits_ - Heavens Tear
    No_limits_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    waste of money in my opinion,if u want aps weapon wait for ur g13 http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26598
  • Nine_Lives - Raging Tide
    Nine_Lives - Raging Tide Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:victoryget r8 dags, it's what most sins farming nirvy will accept at the very least at squads
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    waste of money in my opinion,if u want aps weapon wait for ur g13 http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26598

g13 is good weapon if you dont have a tome (LUAD or Pan Gu) or if you want to use decent ornaments (cube neck and good belt).
    on the other hand, Hitman Legend, hits VERY hard and, if you got a tome, you are 5 aps.
    overall, G13 is more like a defence weapon( for farming ) and Hitman Legend is a dps weapon.

PS: in my opinion G13 is waste of money.
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • No_limits_ - Heavens Tear
    No_limits_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i cant call g13 waste of money just for one reason,almost everyone have them.
    yes hitman legend has better atck stats but if u have int tome go with ur r8 or r9 weapon.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    g13 is good weapon if you dont have a tome (LUAD or Pan Gu) or if you want to use decent ornaments (cube neck and good belt).
    on the other hand, Hitman Legend, hits VERY hard and, if you got a tome, you are 5 aps.
    overall, G13 is more like a defence weapon( for farming ) and Hitman Legend is a dps weapon.

PS: in my opinion G13 is waste of money.

Hitman Legend +10: 956- 1,518 dmg (1,237 avg)
    Barrier Thorn: Nirvana +10: 1,071 - 1,372 (1,221.5 avg)

At this point, Hitman Legend is barely superior and Barrier Thorn: Nirvana could catch up by having better ornaments.

At +11, the weapons are practically identical, while at +12, Barrier Thorn: Nirvana is superior.

However, if you're comparing a 2 socket Hitman Legend to a 1 socket Barrier Thorn: Nirvana, the former is always superior. Well, as long as you're sharding Immaculates or better.

Of course, this comparison only makes sense if you have all the other -interval pieces, because if you don't, Hitman Legend loses. Similarly, the comparison only makes sense for Demons due to their Demon Spark.
    yes hitman legend has better atck stats but if u have int tome go with ur r8 or r9 weapon.

There are two reasons so many people has the G13s:
    1. It's easy to get
    2. It gets you 5 aps

Simple as that.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    another reason is if your rich as **** then you can get them for how damn sexy they lookb:chuckle
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    in truth, i think hitmans lost a bit of their luster with the new level 95 morai daggers with the slaying levels

granted, you lose the aps, but until 99, your talking a difference of 1.82 to 2aps, which is pretty minimal

the 95 daggs at +2 with a flawless garnet outdamage my +5 H&T with 2 perfect garnets

with the addition of these daggers ( which are free ) i think it makes less sense to go for hitmans then it did before

sure, they arent as good, but the gap until you get yout g13/rank 8 is shrunk a bit
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited February 2012
    Options
    you guys are forgetting the most obvious answer, sell your house, your car and your firstborn, charge zen. buy the warsoul daggers and recast your r8 chest until it has triple int on it.
    Ding Ding Ding!!! You win!
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

A lot of sins get them to get to say they are 5aps, some like me got them for allowing more skill usage through a spark, some say its a waist for one reason or another, ignore them all including me and make your own decision on what you want. In the end I found I wanted to follow one path when in reality it was not the path I really needed.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    in truth, i think hitmans lost a bit of their luster with the new level 95 morai daggers with the slaying levels

granted, you lose the aps, but until 99, your talking a difference of 1.82 to 2aps, which is pretty minimal

the 95 daggs at +2 with a flawless garnet outdamage my +5 H&T with 2 perfect garnets

with the addition of these daggers ( which are free ) i think it makes less sense to go for hitmans then it did before

sure, they arent as good, but the gap until you get yout g13/rank 8 is shrunk a bit

Pyro, have you noticed the R6 +12 psy WC lately? b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dont get G13 unless you consider G13 endgame. If you plan on getting G15/R9 then just stick with R8 and use the money for a pan gu. And yes, hitman is a total waste of money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dont get G13 unless you consider G13 endgame. If you plan on getting G15/R9 then just stick with R8 and use the money for a pan gu. And yes, hitman is a total waste of money.

I was going to choose G13 over R8 + Pan Gu for higher APS for the chi gain, being that I'm a sage. It's been just a short 3 months since I made that decision.

Now I'm currently waiting for tokens to drop to 10k so that I can buy 17,520 of them to get Pan Gu, Creator.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I was going to choose G13 over R8 + Pan Gu for higher APS for the chi gain, being that I'm a sage. It's been just a short 3 months since I made that decision.

Now I'm currently waiting for tokens to drop to 10k so that I can buy 17,520 of them to get Pan Gu, Creator.

thats how much it costs? doesnt matter anyways new main is mystic
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    thats how much it costs? doesnt matter anyways new main is mystic

17,520 Tokens of Luck and 657 Mystical Tome Fragments

The tokens will be turned into 876 Mystical Tome Pages, which will be used in making the actual tomes.

And actually, the price this way is pretty low. I bought my Tome Fragments for an average price of somewhere around 105,000 coins each, so buying the 17,520 Tokens at 10,000 would put my Pan Gu, Creator at a price tag of 244,185,000. That is much lower than what you'd have to pay if you bought Scripts of Fate (~270-300m) or outright bought the tome (~300-320m).

The point I'm trying to make is that goals change and you never know that. And that's why you should avoid permanent, bound gear like Hitman Legend until you're abso-freaking-lutely sure that you won't upgrade.

For example, I would have preferred if I had gotten Lunar Nirvana leggings instead of TT Nirvana, even if they cost a bit more, simply because the tradeable status means they don't lose value, whereas my now bound TT Nirvana has zero market value. Doesn't sound like much, but as a merchant I do prefer the option of being able to sell my gear if I feel like making a profit off of those coins rather than playing the game.