Help Nirvana 99 Key Quest

DeathenShada - Archosaur
DeathenShada - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Well I tried doing a 99 key quest on my archer (yes yes it's a waste of keys) but someone how the boss didn't show.

1) Talked to old man got 99 key quest (while ina squad)
2)entered nirvana
3) squad lead started nirvana up
4) did all bosses
5) no boss >.<

was I supposed to activate something.......

Can I still fix it somehow i'd hate to see 99 keys go Poof and no raps

Edit: Furthermore I got a red quest for doing the 99 key quest that rewards 10 uncannies I had to kill a boss then turn it in to the Mysterious old man but the quest doesn't show
Post edited by DeathenShada - Archosaur on

Comments

• Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    the npc's used for teleport into the next room have a red quest for you all you have to do is clicking this quest after the boss is death in your room and teleport into the next room. After the end boss the npc that port you back to the beginning of nirvana have the final quest to spawn the 99 key boss.
    I hate Room 38
  • DeathenShada - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    kk and what about my Edit? And can I go in again do what you said without paying 99 keys
  • tidesuxbadly
    tidesuxbadly Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    After killing the First, Second, and Third boss you need to take the quest from the Elder that appears after each kill , and after that you teleport to the next room. At the last boss you also talk to the elder that appears and he will spawn the boss you want.

And no you dont need more keys, look at your quests, it is still there waiting for u to talk to the npc or npc's that you missed.
  • DeathenShada - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    the npc's used for teleport into the next room have a red quest for you all you have to do is clicking this quest after the boss is death in your room and teleport into the next room. After the end boss the npc that port you back to the beginning of nirvana have the final quest to spawn the 99 key boss.
    After killing the First, Second, and Third boss you need to take the quest from the Elder that appears after each kill , and after that you teleport to the next room. At the last boss you also talk to the elder that appears and he will spawn the boss you want.

And no you dont need more keys, look at your quests, it is still there waiting for u to talk to the npc or npc's that you missed.

Alright that makes sense bout what about the red quest from the Mysterious Old Man why can't i hand it in to him?

Nvm your right I stil have the quests in my old thanks for your help :)
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I tried on 2 toons to do the 99 key quest and it doesn't work. I know you're supposed to talk to the elders in each room. However, they don't have the red quest anymore. I have done the 99 key quest many times and it doesn't work like that anymore. Anybody knows what changed?