Launch Giveaway

Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Launch Giveaway
Thank you, your submission has been confirmed. All gifts will be sent out starting on launch day................. I THINK NOT

still have yet to get one.

but only lives up to what i expect from PWE, and that is nothing......
Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
Post edited by Nubispotze - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    and before you post about the sticky in my post, its been 4 days. and read the 1st post.

"Thank you, your submission has been confirmed. All gifts will be sent out starting on launch day."

almost a week past and still nothing sent out.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    now that i look at it... it was supposed to be here...

i say... put a jonsey in the boutique for 10 silver!
    Objective: Complete
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    and before you post about the sticky in my post, its been 4 days. and read the 1st post.

"Thank you, your submission has been confirmed. All gifts will be sent out starting on launch day."

almost a week past and still nothing sent out.

right? i get trolled by r3t4rds everyday xD
    Objective: Complete
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It was suppose to be here, but like one of the sticky notes on this forum as a thread, its been taken down temp, least for now til they fix an issue, which ever that issue is.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    It was suppose to be here, but like one of the sticky notes on this forum as a thread, its been taken down temp, least for now til they fix an issue, which ever that issue is.

no to sign up for it has been taken down. how can u take down something that was gonna be here the day of the launch that u signed up for weeks ahead of time?
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it might be link to the same problem whit Blessing and other web pages. Remember that giving stuff away to no CSER, is not PWE priority.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it might be link to the same problem whit Blessing and other web pages. Remember that giving stuff away to no CSER, is not PWE priority.

The item sending also prevents them from doing "free <WHATEVER> with zen transfer!" promotions. That complaint holds no water. Sorry. I'm getting tired of seeing it in relation to the item sending being broken.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com