Anyone ig without problems?

Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I'm still in the verify process cause i wanted to make sure i dont go thru what seem like an endless of problems I did the whole DX DL and install as posted in a thread. and before clicking play i wanted to verify .

MY question is has anyone been ig already playing without technical problems?
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Amea - Heavens Tear
    Amea - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    no problems here at all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There can be no darkness without light, for without the other, the first cannot be understood. They always work in perfect balance.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Okay tyvm was a relief to know b:victory
    Team work is Flawless,

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I thought this was a thread about ironguard being glitched or something... /facepalm
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I thought this was a thread about ironguard being glitched or something... /facepalm

Same....
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Okay so after the long Download and getting the Dx 9 thingamabob from links provided in other threads i installed it before trying to start PWI, I logged in just fine. The book right before the log in account is nice to me ..got in game and talk to fellow fac members etc .

so no problem here. Not sure wheres the problem for other users/players

I didnt manual DL the pach ..i let the client update itself and before starting the game i DL and installed the dx 9 runtime link given by other players .
    Team work is Flawless,

• Lunamerca - Archosaur
    Lunamerca - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm still in the verify process cause i wanted to make sure i dont go thru what seem like an endless of problems I did the whole DX DL and install as posted in a thread. and before clicking play i wanted to verify .

I have only got to play briefly. But since the new version update it has been almost a week of downloading patches... drivers... reading forums to see WHY all of a sudden I cannot see my character, other characters or any NPCs. I can still play the game but I cannot see aanyone or myelf. Even to the point I cannot see myself in the login screen or to creat a character.. This game seems amazing but way too much work.. maybe they need to just let the older version work for us until the bugs in the newer version are worked out. I am computer **** but this is what I can think of as a solution for now. Can someone more knowledgable back this up?
  • Lunamerca - Archosaur
    Lunamerca - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I guess us ppl who are students or other situations who cannot afford a Mac are SOL for PWI *CRY*
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There isn't even a Mac version of client what are you talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    @OP Glad to hear you got into the game alright!
    I have only got to play briefly. But since the new version update it has been almost a week of downloading patches... drivers... reading forums to see WHY all of a sudden I cannot see my character, other characters or any NPCs. I can still play the game but I cannot see aanyone or myelf. Even to the point I cannot see myself in the login screen or to creat a character.. This game seems amazing but way too much work.. maybe they need to just let the older version work for us until the bugs in the newer version are worked out. I am computer **** but this is what I can think of as a solution for now. Can someone more knowledgable back this up?

Update your DirectX End User Runtime
    I guess us ppl who are students or other situations who cannot afford a Mac are SOL for PWI *CRY*

XD ROFL I have a mac. It doesn't mean you get to play the game on it easier, you silly silly person. There's no playing on mac without LOADS of special programs/operating system workarounds/time/patience/cheetos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Define "technical problem". I don't think I'll stick around for long --- got the mail about the update, installed it, logged on, and while I was flying to my next world quest target I read through the patch notes. Apparently there's nothing new unless you're 95, so...

But that's not a technical problem :-) I've made it from Archosaur to Misfortune, and currently on the way to the next NPC. As far as I'm concerned, nothing has changed at all --- which includes "no problems".
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng