Frenzied Rage

Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I have the following questions about the Frenzied Rage proc, and would appreciate any feedback / answers regarding them.

Having search the forums, the closest answer was this, but it does not actually have definite answers to my questions.

- Does Frenzied Rage actually double damage?

- What is the duration of the damage increase?

- By how much does Frenzied Rage increase your speed. More specifically, do you go from 3.33 a/s to 5.0 a/s with the proc?

- What is the duration of the speed increase?

- How noticeable is the defense decrease?

- What is the duration of the defense decrease?

- What do you think the proc rate is?

My thanx, heroes.
Post edited by Elenacostel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    In the 5th post, she said she wasn't sure.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    In the 5th post, she said she wasn't sure.

I've yet to see an advanced proc that increases anything but proc rate. I'd say that answer is pretty reliable.
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Taking into account the link Elena posted the problem with FR is the description in pwdatabase. If we took into consideration THAT description, then FR is not advanced Berserk, it is a whole new proc.

Berserk: Has a chance to make the wielder go berserk, increasing physical attack and attack rate along with damage taken.

Frenzied Rage: Has a higher chance to become frenzied. Doubles physical damage, increases attack speed, and increases damage taken.

Leaving aside the above mentioned issue, if anyone can answer some more of the questions Elena posted, it would be great, since I am also very interested in buff duration, proc rate.

Also - how does the attack speed buff stack with the already base attack speed provided by gear? Elena asked if 3.33 APS will go to 5APS after buff.

Yet I am deeply concerned if even 4APS is going to turn into 5APS after FR attack speed buff. The reason why I am worried is this: LINKY (2nd post - discussion is on Berserk, but the point may still be valid)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What I can tell you is the normal beserk overrides spark. So if it's double damage, I dunno how that will work with spark damage.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute