Descent has ruined PWI

Options
13»

Comments

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PK in SP is penalty free. No one can get any of your stuff if they kill you in there.

If thats true - awesome!

That would make this just a game troll thread then. -.-
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If thats true - awesome!

That would make this just a game troll thread then. -.-

lol what else do you expect from us >.>
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You misunderstood me. I'm not calling your payments donations. Thats what PWE is calling them. It's in the EULA or ToS, cant remember which. Any money given to them for any reason by you is considered a donation. Also I have no interest in killing you. Not sure where that came from o.O

Lol Bobobe, someone needs to tell Game Stop then. They are charging sales tax on my charitable contribution. xD

Will the IRS allow me to deduct - I swear I WILL go R9, lmao!
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lol Bobobe, someone needs to tell Game Stop then. They are charging sales tax on my charitable contribution. xD

Just Bobo will do. Like the clown, only sexier b:chuckle
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Will the IRS allow me to deduct - I swear I WILL go R9, lmao!

If only it were deductible. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just Bobo will do. Like the clown, only sexier b:chuckle

Nice to meet you Bobo. ^.^
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If only it were deductible. b:dirty

Ikr? Puts spending all that money on pixels in a whole new light. <3
  • DustinAshe - Dreamweaver
    DustinAshe - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    In my opinion crying for the secret passage is pathetic ... u don't even need it for spirit cultivation and if u wanna do bh 29 u can just teleport inside from illusion stones... i has been in secret passage when pk was allowed and low levels don't get killed , if they take care to across the room flying to the top they won't be involved by aoe or something else... in truth , lots of low levels that i saw , had the bad habitude to insult and tease high levels in order to be killed by them and then QQ and complain , so pathetic.. expansion didn't ruin anything but instead ... it brought new tactical pvp and tw opportunies by adding new skills . And if u don't wanna be pked just stay blue name , no one will kill u .

hmm. lets see....

where to start?

Its not so much that it was done, the issue is that they did it without our opinion. They Know our feelings on SP PK.

They did not give us a choice.

Its all well and good for 90+ lvl to say, "Oh your just cying cuz you fail".
    But ya know if i wanted to fight every single person i meet i would be in PK mode.
    I dont do PK mode, primarily cuz i know i still have much to learn about my class and the game as a whole.

at the time of this writing, I am 73 lvl. I have never forgotten that i was, (and still am little by some standards). new players dont wanna deal with that garbage at SP.

and ya know, supposedly, this issue is completely null and void, becuz they are supposed to be fixing the issue.

so there we go.

have a great night. see ya ingame.
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Reading his post made me cringe and I died a little inside. I think anyone with a 6th grade education could say it better than him. b:surrender

Oh sorry, you english always want the subject in a sentence.... Well, " I couldn't say it better " , is IT better now?
    6 th grade education? Sorry bro, i study medicine, don't talk me about education. And by the way , grammar mistakes don't change the fact that all this crying is just boring and silly
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I believe that this thread has outlived its usefulness, so I'll close it before it gets any worse.

The revert of the Secret Passage to a free-PK instance was unintended, and noted in the patch notes as such. Thus, it will be fixed in the next content patch.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.