Fight for Caster Nirvana

Options
TheDendra - Harshlands
TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Psychic
As you've probably noticed, they fixed the caster nirvana glitch (going in catshop to allow casters to pay just 1talisman per run instead of everyone paying a tali) which means we are forced to do 14 to 21 nirvana runs MAX per week. During 2x drops an aps class can farm in a week or two what would take us an entire year to farm if we did nirvanas every day.

While it was a glitch, it was the first time ever we got close to making same money as aps (even with the glitch we could make 15-20mill per hour, while aps make 20-30mill), so if they decided to fix it, they might've as well offered us a way they approve for us to make some kind of money, because right now we are back to square one, being forced to reroll aps if we wish to make any kind of money.

I urge you to send tickets as well as post in this thread so that devs understand they've just managed to undo only good thing that happened to casters in last x years, thus further supporting the game turning into nothing but a sin infestation.
Post edited by TheDendra - Harshlands on

Comments

• Rangergod - Raging Tide
    Rangergod - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    pfft I'm not gonna fight for something that:
    1: won't be fixed.
    2: I can't join cause I can't get r8. :(
    and 3: lol I don't really have a 3rd reason.. but I'll make 1 up and get back to you 1 year.. I mean day D:
    "In case you can't do the math, as you stand there alone and consider fighting me, you'll be facing an army of over 30,000 hollows!" - Aaroniero Arruruerie, Novena Espada

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL DEY TOOK UR GLITCH NAO U NO KEN DOES MAKE FAST COINS LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously... I have no sympathy for you casters losing the glitch. They took away Blademaster's cancel casting which allowed us to farm faster among other, more important things. Casters gave us **** and told us to shutup and deal with it because it was a glitch and shouldn't have been usable. Well I'm going to tell you the same thing.

Shutup and deal with it, because it was a glitch and you shouldn't have been allowed to use it in the first place. :)

Man, karma's a ***** aint it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL DEY TOOK UR GLITCH NAO U NO KEN DOES MAKE FAST COINS LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously... I have no sympathy for you casters losing the glitch. They took away Blademaster's cancel casting which allowed us to farm faster among other, more important things. Casters gave us **** and told us to shutup and deal with it because it was a glitch and shouldn't have been usable. Well I'm going to tell you the same thing.

Shutup and deal with it, because it was a glitch and you shouldn't have been allowed to use it in the first place. :)

Man, karma's a ***** aint it?

+1
    I'm a caster my self, but yeah, I don't like this hypocrisy...So what they took off glitch, stop complaining and go farm, the more time you spend on forums, less money you are making in vana...b:laugh
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol wtf...im an aps charecter and i did around 25 nirvanas today ended up with like 16m coins? b:surrender teach me how to make 20m an hour plx
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    5.0 +10 squads that only take like 5-10 minutes to get through a run and averaging around 10 cannies per run will usually result in 50 mil a run (if solo'd or duo'd...even trio'd).

But yeah, that is if you can average about 10 cannies a run, or at least 4 raps a run.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    +1
    I'm a caster my self, but yeah, I don't like this hypocrisy...So what they took off glitch, stop complaining and go farm, the more time you spend on forums, less money you are making in vana...b:laugh

Not being a hypocrite - first of all I was never for or against glitches such as goons. The amount of time it takes to hit 105, the goons glitch was kind of a payback to devs and a way for players to finally lvl up.

I'm usually against all glitches, but the game is so greedy and abusive that these glitches seem like a fair trade for all the stuff devs are too lazy to change.

Sure enough, if you wish to remove all glitches, I'm all for it IF they fix rubber banding. The single most annoying glitch hasn't been fixed nor ever will be - why? Because it doesn't hurt their income.

The point of talisman discussion is not even about glitches, whether they should be fixed or not, the point is that we now lack an efficient way to make money, whereas aps classes dominate the game's economy. Only reason I bring up the glitch is because it brought at least some balance to the game, so until they figured out their own way to accomplish the same, they might've as well kept the glitch because god knows it takes them long to fix any glitch that doesn't hurt their income. (smack their pockets, and they'll react right away)