Temporary FIX to "Book Freezing"

xghostx16
xghostx16 Posts: 53 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Support Desk
If your having problems starting Perfect world with the new update, here is a way to fix it!
SHOUT OUT TO "SylenThunder" for helping find this!

Here is a STEP by STEP way to fix it (For now):

1. Download: http://www.tommti-systems.de/main-Dateien/TOOLS/dontlinkthefile_3danalyzer-v236.exe

2. Install it.

3. Load up 3d analyzer

4. Click "Select"

5. Go to "My Computer" then select "Local Disk"

6. Here you will find a folder named "Perfect World Entertainment" Select it.

7. Now select "Perfect World International"

8. Then select "element"

9. Now look for "elementclient" and select it.

10. Now after you do that, you should be taken back to the front of 3d analyzer.

11. Look at "Hardware Limits (cap bits)" under it should be 5 boxes, select the first three.

12. Look at "Pixel and Vertex Shader" go down the list till you find "Force high precision pixel shader" then select it.

Note: You should only have 4 boxes selected now.

13. Select "Save batch file!" at the bottom of the page. Save it to what ever you want just keep in mind that, that save is how you are going to play Perfect World now.

14. After saving it, exit out of everything then select your save!

ENJOY!!! b:victory

Note: If you don't see your toons, make sure you change the server to the one you were playing on.
Thanks to - thebeast52
Post edited by xghostx16 on

Comments

• MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear
    MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    tx for this but still i dont know how to do it, i tink problem now is my english,
    where do we instal this analizer and whats load up, lol sory for my crapi englishb:shocked
  • Litor - Archosaur
    Litor - Archosaur Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Doesn't work QQ just tried it , book is still frozen. Btw there is only 4 boxes at hardware limits , pwi is still taking up all the CPU has 99 by it and 100% usage.
  • xghostx16
    edited February 2012
    Doesn't work QQ just tried it , book is still frozen. Btw there is only 4 boxes at hardware limits , pwi is still taking up all the CPU has 99 by it and 100% usage.

"Hardware Limits (Cap bits)" Sorry about that. Try it now.
  • xghostx16
    edited February 2012
    tx for this but still i dont know how to do it, i tink problem now is my english,
    where do we instal this analizer and whats load up, lol sory for my crapi englishb:shocked

It does now matter where you install it. I did the STEP by STEP as well as I could... I cant really break it down any more....
  • Litor - Archosaur
    Litor - Archosaur Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it wwwooorrrkkkssss
  • xghostx16
    edited February 2012
    it wwwooorrrkkkssss

Lol, Sorry again about the mistake.
    edited February 2012
    i found it, i figured where it is, need litle more brains only from my part, lol soryb:surrender
  • xghostx16
    edited February 2012
    i found it, i figured where it is, need litle more brains only from my part, lol soryb:surrender

Its all good! Did you get it to work?
    edited February 2012
    nops still not workin
  • tiger80
    tiger80 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it work but if u in area full of people it close client automatically

anyway Ty for program
    edited February 2012
    what did u ment by this nb 14
    than select save, what that means
  • xghostx16
    edited February 2012
    what did u ment by this nb 14
    than select save, what that means

Once you have done all the steps and saved your batch file then go and click your new save that you just made and it will open the game for you.
  • xghostx16
    edited February 2012
    tiger80 wrote: »
    it work but if u in area full of people it close client automatically

anyway Ty for program

That's why it is "Temporary" FIX. It lets people play the game for now and hopefully PWI will update there client.
    edited February 2012
    xghostx16 wrote: »
    That's why it is "Temporary" FIX. It lets people play the game for now and hopefully PWI will update there client.

well am getin some error

could not copy D: /perfect world entertaiment/ perfect world internationa / element /
    force DLL.dil to D: /perfect world entertaiment/ perfect world internationa / element /
    force DLL.dil !
    and it opens small blue screan in background to
  • SakiBloom - Dreamweaver
    SakiBloom - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    any idea how to get the characters to show up with this?
  • thebeast52
    thebeast52 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If your having problems starting Perfect world with the new update, here is a way to fix it!

1. Download: http://www.tommti-systems.de/main-Dateien/TOOLS/dontlinkthefile_3danalyzer-v236.exe

2. Install it.

3. Load up 3d analyzer

4. Click "Select"

8. Then select "element"

10. Now after you do that, you should be taken back to the front of 3d analyzer.

11. Look at "Hardware Limits (cap bits)" under it should be 5 boxes, select the first three.

12. Look at "Pixel and Vertex Shader" go down the list till you find "Force high precision pixel shader" then select it.

13. Select "Save batch file!" at the bottom of the page. Save it to what ever you want just keep in mind that, that save is how you are going to play Perfect World now.

Yay a little progress. I got past the book screen and signed in but none of my 4 toons show up. Any suggestions on what else I can do? I created a new toon, started the game, tried to whisper to a friend and got msg sent but game froze right after. Guess I will just have to wait till I can afford to buy a new video card. Thanks PWI.
    edited February 2012
    i would rly apriciate if someone explains me why i cant run, what did i do wrong
  • snamehah
    snamehah Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012

2. Install it.

3. Load up 3d analyzer

4. Click "Select"

8. Then select "element"

I tried it & DOs mode popped up with this
    D:\PWI_v580_Installer\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\el
    ement>"D:\3DAnalyze.exe" /EXE=D:\PWI_v580_Installer\Perfect World Entertainment\
    Perfect World International\element\elementclient.exe
  • snamehah
    snamehah Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012

2. Install it.

3. Load up 3d analyzer

4. Click "Select"

8. Then select "element"

hey sorry clicked the wrong 3 its working great now ty :)
  • Phantazm - Dreamweaver
    Phantazm - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Would be good to get feedback off you guys that have tryd this temp fix .. b:thanks
  • xghostx16
    edited February 2012
    Would be good to get feedback off you guys that have tryd this temp fix .. b:thanks

It does work. Just download the program and do the steps and you will be in Perfect World in no time!

Note: This does have a bit of lag while in city's and around other people so its only a temp. fix. :/
  • Phantazm - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    b:victoryb:kiss THX yes im in thx to SylenThunder and xghostx for fix
    edited February 2012
    ye it works for everyone except me, looks like am doomed, nobody even oferin help anymore to meb:sad
  • Phantazm - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    ye it works for everyone except me, looks like am doomed, nobody even oferin help anymore to meb:sad

Sry you still got problems Moon.. mabe try uninstalling the 3D analizer.. then download it again and follow xGhostsx instructions... when u save at 14 u can save it anwhere you wont .. i put it on desktop .. just use this to open client .. thats all i can suggest hope it works for you
  • thebeast52
    thebeast52 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Maybe if this doesn't work for you, start a new thread and post your comp info. I can't play because of my video card being outdated.
    edited February 2012
    actualy i followed Phantazm last post and i made it, it works and i was questin for last 2 hoursb:dirty
  • xghostx16
    edited February 2012
    thebeast52 wrote: »
    Maybe if this doesn't work for you, start a new thread and post your comp info. I can't play because of my video card being outdated.

The download emulates a better video card for you! so you might still be able to play it!! just try it!!!!
    Good luck! b:bye
  • xghostx16
    edited February 2012
    actualy i followed Phantazm last post and i made it, it works and i was questin for last 2 hoursb:dirty

I'm glad you got it to work! b:victory
  • bbeluska
    bbeluska Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Not working. Got a GeForce4 MX400.
  • bbeluska
    bbeluska Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Got it! Try to select at the shaders menu the first one the 1.1 shader instead of max shader it helped me. Thanks for solution, this software rulez!b:laugh