Missing mouse cursor

viitbellwork
viitbellwork Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Support Desk
Ingame, I have no mouse cursor at all
It's invisible, I can move it around but I cant see it
Why is this happening? Before the patch it was fine?
Post edited by viitbellwork on

Comments

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i dont have quite the same problem, but similar: i have a visible cursor, but it flickers and i cant fix it. its very hard to click on anything with this flickering. i've had this problem before, and there was a way to fix it, but it isnt working this time.

can anyone help me figure this out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • viitbellwork
    viitbellwork Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I have a solution to your problem. Turn off the Vertical Sync (V sync) and it should work.
  • beastank0909
    beastank0909 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i have the same issue as post 1, i have downloaded new visual c++ and turned off v sync, and i downloaded the directx idk wat to do.... its super upsetting any ideas?
  • Eril - Raging Tide
    Eril - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I have a problem that is slightly similar:

When I try to change my camera angle using right mouse+scroll while moving using the AWSD keys, the mouse refuses to move. I can't change the camera angle until I press shift. Every time I move again, I need to press shift again. I have never had this problem before.

Specs:

Dell Inspiron N5110
    Windows 7
    "I'm going to stand here and try to guess how much I'm gonna need to spend on bail by the time someone calls the cops."
    ‎"I'd like to put forward that I'm going to need prior notice if I have to get my hands on anything really illegal."
    "Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the entire street."
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My GF seems to be having the same problem. I can't seem to get her mouse cursor to show up in full screen mode no matter what I do. The only way it shows up now is if she plays in windowed mode. Hope that helps until maybe one of the patches fixes the issue.
  • rapedya
    rapedya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Im having the same problem too guys . idk where r the gms when we need them bleh b:sadb:sadb:sadb:angry