PVP Arena Already?

13»

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    good idea, ill ask my friend or kirby on how to fraps videos and start recording from now.

Good =] I logged in twice to take you up on your offer to watch but no sasuke x/x Only kirby. No one likes sasuke from naruto, hes a jerk who tries to kill his friends every other chapter.
    I know Sas does not record...The newest PvP video is here, Sas was there. I can say it was a lot of fun b:chuckle (from here)

Well the first 10min of it at Hidden was amazing...We were all there for a long time, like 2-3 hours, Roid has a video of it as well. We had a TON of fun b:chuckle

I have not been on LC for a while now so I cannot really attest to the PvP there atm other then what the LC's (RT's have invaded recently too and have come been coming into vent LOL) that have been on alt's in west on Sanc have been saying.

Rosey the pvp here is terrible and I'm jealous you got to reroll on sanc ><
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I know Sas does not record...The newest PvP video is here, Sas was there. I can say it was a lot of fun b:chuckle (from here)

Well the first 10min of it at Hidden was amazing...We were all there for a long time, like 2-3 hours, Roid has a video of it as well. We had a TON of fun b:chuckle

I have not been on LC for a while now so I cannot really attest to the PvP there atm other then what the LC's (RT's have invaded recently too and have come been coming into vent LOL) that have been on alt's in west on Sanc have been saying.

Wifeyy <3 b:cute

And i know i been in tons of other ppls pvp videos, but ima start recording from now so people can see pvp my point of view.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Good =] I logged in twice to take you up on your offer to watch but no sasuke x/x Only kirby. No one likes sasuke from naruto, hes a jerk who tries to kill his friends every other chapter.

I'm not on pwi right now, but you can come watch me pk when I get home.
    edited February 2012
    Does anyone else notice how off topic this thread went LOL.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012

When does a thread ever stay on topic? Typically you get 1 or 2 pages of decent conversation or debate before the trolls come on and derail it and then pffffht dead.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I have just started to really pk (although I am still in the old school support cleric mind frame and love it!!), but it is more because I am under contract (Lol <3) with mah Wifey b:kiss and her Hubby because they helped me TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS with my recast weapon...Purify is well b:dirty
    Wifeyy <3 b:cute

And i know i been in tons of other ppls pvp videos, but ima start recording from now so people can see pvp my point of view.

HIIII SASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS b:cute

A troll's paradise b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited February 2012
    When does a thread ever stay on topic? Typically you get 1 or 2 pages of decent conversation or debate before the trolls come on and derail it and then pffffht dead.
    But sasuke was the troll who derailed it, does that mean this was a trap?
    I have just started to really pk (although I am still in the old school support cleric mind frame and love it!!), but it is more because I am under contract (Lol <3) with mah Wifey b:kiss and her Hubby because they helped me TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS with my recast weapon...Purify is well b:dirty

HIIII SASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS b:cute

A troll's paradise b:dirty

Well its good you're happy over there even though you abandoned lost city like dan did. >=[

(kiddinggggggg grartz on the purify procc)
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • _Kween_ - Sanctuary
    _Kween_ - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012

b:dirtyb:kissb:cute That purify is amazing!
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    But sasuke was the troll who derailed it, does that mean this was a trap?

no comment.. other then the "no comment". now no more comment.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    even though you abandoned lost city

(kiddinggggggg grartz on the purify procc)

TY!!! :p...Also, most of the PvP happens later in the day...Usually right before an event and right after or..Since I live in FL now 2-3am my time (fml xD)...but yeah, I been meaning to visit but....
    b:dirtyb:kissb:cute That purify is amazing!

WIFEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! b:dirtyb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    abandoned lost city like dan did. >=[

That says it all.. Sanc server is the best server. b:pleased
    edited February 2012
    That says it all.. Sanc server is the best server. b:pleased

That doesn't say it all :p lost citys a crappy server we didnt even qualify for the best server competition. b:surrender

But from what I saw from dans video sasuke is really good. oo Even if he is rude.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    back to the topic! PVP ARENA!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Even if he is rude.

Sas is known for his ego b:chuckle

b:avoid

On topic --> They should have fixed it a LONG time ago....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This would be fun
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No, make open map PvP more rewarding.

i.e bounty hunter is actually pvp, kill 10 people between [your level] +/- 5 for xp/reward

in a game i use to play (when the game was in its prime and not killed off by numerous updates and CS BS) there was a very unique bounty system for PKing that no other MMO had at the time. (this was back in like 2005-2006)

the bounty system was basically this. you had a NPC called the bounty hunter. a player can go to this NPC and place a bounty on ANYONE in the game. now ANY player could do this as long as u were eligible for pking. what you did was place a penya amount (that games currency) of money on that players head. it can range from 1 penya to 2.3 billion penya which was the max amount of penya u could have in ur inventory. but the money had to be from your own pocket and there was a slight fee.

the player with a bounty on his head would be placed on a list by the bounty hunter. the way it works is ANYONE who killed that player would receive the bounty that was on his head. so his bounty was up for grabs by anyone capable of killing him.

do lets say player A had a bounty of 30 million on his head because player C placed it there. player A will have that bounty remain on him forever UNLESS he is killed by a PLAYER (being killed by monsters/NPCs did not remove the bounty. only being killed by a player does). player C can increase his bounty at anytime but could not decrease it. player B comes along and kills player A. player B gets 30million penya for killing the target.

was a very unique and very fun system. if they brought that system to open world PK in PW id have a **** rly. idk if any other MMOs does this now, but back then the game im talking about was the only game to have that system even tho it was gotten rid of because of statastic version updates.

edit: one thing i forgot to note is that you can only place a bounty on someone that has killed you. if the person hasnt killed you then you cant place a bounty on his head. one important thing to note.

open world PKing/pvping would def be more fun and rewarding with that type of system. its a way to become your own "bounty hunter" and get pvp kills for money. so gooood.
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There IS PvP arena. And it's pretty well made also... But when u click the npc here it says Arena is under construction. b:shutup

It was pretty nice when we had pk battles there long time ago on PW-MY.

Here's what it looks like..

And what map looks like :
    http://www.ecatomb.net/carte/b012.jpg

PWE can just press the button and make it work again.... b:faint
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ellero wrote: »
    There IS PvP arena. And it's pretty well made also... But when u click the npc here it says Arena is under construction. b:shutup

It was pretty nice when we had pk battles there long time ago on PW-MY.

Here's what it looks like..

And what map looks like :
    http://www.ecatomb.net/carte/b012.jpg

PWE can just press the button and make it work again.... b:faint

why was it taken out in first place?
    edited February 2012
    in a game i use to play (when the game was in its prime and not killed off by numerous updates and CS BS) there was a very unique bounty system for PKing that no other MMO had at the time. (this was back in like 2005-2006)

the bounty system was basically this. you had a NPC called the bounty hunter. a player can go to this NPC and place a bounty on ANYONE in the game. now ANY player could do this as long as u were eligible for pking. what you did was place a penya amount (that games currency) of money on that players head. it can range from 1 penya to 2.3 billion penya which was the max amount of penya u could have in ur inventory. but the money had to be from your own pocket and there was a slight fee.

the player with a bounty on his head would be placed on a list by the bounty hunter. the way it works is ANYONE who killed that player would receive the bounty that was on his head. so his bounty was up for grabs by anyone capable of killing him.

do lets say player A had a bounty of 30 million on his head because player C placed it there. player A will have that bounty remain on him forever UNLESS he is killed by a PLAYER (being killed by monsters/NPCs did not remove the bounty. only being killed by a player does). player C can increase his bounty at anytime but could not decrease it. player B comes along and kills player A. player B gets 30million penya for killing the target.

was a very unique and very fun system. if they brought that system to open world PK in PW id have a **** rly. idk if any other MMOs does this now, but back then the game im talking about was the only game to have that system even tho it was gotten rid of because of statastic version updates.

edit: one thing i forgot to note is that you can only place a bounty on someone that has killed you. if the person hasnt killed you then you cant place a bounty on his head. one important thing to note.

open world PKing/pvping would def be more fun and rewarding with that type of system. its a way to become your own "bounty hunter" and get pvp kills for money. so gooood.
    That sounds amazing. b:surprised That would lead to some funny shenanigans for sure b:dirty
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    That sounds amazing. b:surprised That would lead to some funny shenanigans for sure b:dirty

I agree, it would be cool to see who could hold the highest bounty and for how long.. even add multiple bountys. make it where certain npcs would not sell to that player, create a whole underground for the people with bountys.. like a whole underworld thing.. would be really neat
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There would be so much PvE server QQing it would be epic.

"OMG I'm being forced to PvP so I can get exp? b:angryb:cryb:angry"

That cube thread comes to mind about the PvP-enabled rooms...

The QQ would be LEGEN...DARY!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I wish everyone would stop talking for me. I'm not tearing anything to pieces tyvm. I want an arena and so do alot of people on lost city.

You got a bit of black pot syndrome going on there. So practice what you preach. b:shutup
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • hardtobanned
    hardtobanned Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Oh, you forgot this one. =] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do5h6yL7rzs
    You got a bit of black pot syndrome going on there. So practice what you preach. b:shutup
    I don't understand how wanting an arena is hypocritical, micheal.
    banned three x2 drop's in a row b:surrender
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't understand how wanting an arena is hypocritical, micheal.
    I wish everyone would stop talking for me.

That same day you put words into my mouth in a diff thread. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • orangejuice0
    orangejuice0 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    cry some more or stop giving them ur money and they will open arena.
    pk in pve server is 90% of the time joke,pk in pvp server isnt better either(u will almost never see a good 1vs1)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]