Launch Giveaway

Options
rikugx
rikugx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
I just wanted to kniw if id missed something but i didnt recieved anything and my girlfriend too,i signed both out accounts for the launch giveaway and the message still tells me
"Thank you, your submission has been confirmed. All gifts will be sent out starting on launch day."
so if its sent out, where shall i get it now? o.O
Post edited by rikugx on

Comments

• ShadowIH - Raging Tide
    ShadowIH - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    rikugx wrote: »
    I just wanted to kniw if id missed something but i didnt recieved anything and my girlfriend too,i signed both out accounts for the launch giveaway and the message still tells me
    "Thank you, your submission has been confirmed. All gifts will be sent out starting on launch day."

It is offline yet.

Update 2-15-2012: We are currently unable to send items to players, meaning that the DQ shop/facebook connect blessings/token shop/etc.. are not functioning correctly right now. This also means that the Launch Giveaway at the Descent teaser site (http://pwi.perfectworld.com/descent) is affected as well. We're working on the system, and we'll get it back up as soon as possible, after which the Giveaway items will be sent out.
  • rikugx
    rikugx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    aaaaaah alright thanks guys^^
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    todays day 2 of it being down. some are saying itllbe up next week? idk it could be up later for all we know.

just wait like i am, ( very unpaciently :( )
    Objective: Complete
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I heard that they have to work with the devs over in china to get everything working again so... I am predicting 2 weeks+

That said, please understand that there is a 99.9% chance of it being fantasy fruit/hypers/junk and a 0.1% chance of it being... Tokens of luck.

In other words, ignore it. And if it ends up being worth it, enjoy it then. b:victory
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • johny85
    johny85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    rikugx wrote: »
    b:angryb:cry
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    /inb4 sweetiebot
    you only purge once #yopo
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options