Probably Going to Quit Playing...

Options
MysLibby - Raging Tide
MysLibby - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Support Desk
If this reinstall of the game doesn't work with the manual patch after all these programs you told me to install to get it to work, I give up. PWI has royally ***** up this time and didn't do the update right the first time. I was wanting to do things during 2x and if i still keep getting this 'enter game fails' then I'll probably end up quitting. Sorry PWI I'm not spending money to update my systems if you aren't going to accommodate me to them.
Thanks PWI for losing my business.
Post edited by MysLibby - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    What is the problem?
  • xghostx16
    xghostx16 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    What is the problem?

Anyone with Geforce4 MX 4000 can't get past the log-in screen. It freezes then won't do anything. Were all hoping that PWI will fix this soon and let us play again!
    (It use to work fine for us)
  • TobiasTiger - Lost City
    TobiasTiger - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • tiffaniee2k11
    tiffaniee2k11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i had the game already & it updated perfectly fine , but all of a sudden it uninstalled itself & i'm wondering why . i downloaded that directx 9.0 thing still nothing , i manually download it but it wont work without wingzip or something like that now i downloaded the regular way & it said error now how the **** do i install the game ? i did everything it said to do & i'm getting pissed off i was waiting til the 15th its been 2 days now that i didn't play . & no one is helping me soo can someone HELP WITH THIS **** PLEASE
  • Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide
    Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i had the game already & it updated perfectly fine , but all of a sudden it uninstalled itself & i'm wondering why . i downloaded that directx 9.0 thing still nothing , i manually download it but it wont work without wingzip or something like that now i downloaded the regular way & it said error now how the **** do i install the game ? i did everything it said to do & i'm getting pissed off i was waiting til the 15th its been 2 days now that i didn't play . & no one is helping me soo can someone HELP WITH THIS **** PLEASE

I have the same problem I do not know much about computers and I did try downloading directX 9.0 but it would't even go through b:cry b:cry b:cry I have know idea whats going on even my destktop icon for pwi wont let me on! it says that eather somthing was changed or the file was moved ??!!!
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    O.O Uninstall itself? something went wrong there.

I prolly got the worse connection possible unless someone using a 56k modem lol but mines wireless connection and goes only about 3.1mbps it even disconnects every 3 hours.

as for my comp it aint duo core either but i do have a 512mb Video card old and i run Win7 and have 2 gb of ram.

all i did before updating was..DL the Dx 9 ..link provided from franki and other players..installed that first. then open PWI and I let the client auto patch ..took me a VERY long time with my connection but after it was finished..i started to verify since that normally helps with some problems with missing files i believe. Verifying takes LONG but didnt have any problems.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon