New PK Spot Promotion: The Unseen Gate

Options
Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Etherblade (West)
So there's this really nifty place inside the new expansion I've found that has probably the best spot for casual PKing around, its fairly easy to get too first off, it has a SZ and Non that is really close to the banker, has a banker + merch + apoc dude, mobs to chi up on and just looks cool too.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9144/teleports.jpg

Area (Non-SZ is literally past the rock im on):
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1026/spotfm.jpg

Attacking some random noob:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/888/20120217003849.jpg

Would make a nice change to Lost and especially West Arch (no random BS noobs looting your stuffb:chuckle)

Thoughts? Proski tournaments?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm liking this idea b:laugh

Another cool thing is that because the area is 95+ you can rpk anyone without fear of hitting a lowbie lol.
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    proski tournaments? what does this mean? elaborate....lol and because of the new skills i might be venturing into pk a lil more often, i may check this spot out lol
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    proski tournaments? what does this mean? elaborate....lol and because of the new skills i might be venturing into pk a lil more often, i may check this spot out lol

Well i mean it as it sounds. He usually hosts lots of pk events and tournaments such as his 'The Pit' one by sundown and the one west of Village of Brutes on the flat rock, aswell as numerous NPC armour ones. (its mainly the old schoolers who would remember)

We had a look around yesterday and it seems quite a nice place for it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well i mean it as it sounds. He usually hosts lots of pk events and tournaments such as his 'The Pit' one by sundown and the one west of Village of Brutes on the flat rock, aswell as numerous NPC armour ones. (its mainly the old schoolers who would remember)

We had a look around yesterday and it seems quite a nice place for it. b:victory

And they're literally always on days that I'm working or too busy to play b:cry
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options

ohhhh those, ok yeh, i thought u ment like a kill proski tournament or sumthing like that and was like 0.o
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Would make a nice change to Lost and especially West Arch (no random BS noobs looting your stuffb:chuckle)

They have a cyborgfox filter there? He the only one I've heard of looting pk drops lately . . . .

As for the proposed new area, we get new content for high levels with good rewards in terms of exp, spirit, gear and new skills, and you want to rpk there forcing everyone out of pk mode? Not smart imo if you want to promote pk.

Go to etherblade instead. Awesome scenery, including waterfalls, not worries about rpk'ing people questing, and you can show new players how much fun pvp is while they run about doing their lowbie quests.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They have a cyborgfox filter there? He the only one I've heard of looting pk drops lately . . . .

As for the proposed new area, we get new content for high levels with good rewards in terms of exp, spirit, gear and new skills, and you want to rpk there forcing everyone out of pk mode? Not smart imo if you want to promote pk.

Go to etherblade instead. Awesome scenery, including waterfalls, not worries about rpk'ing people questing, and you can show new players how much fun pvp is while they run about doing their lowbie quests.

The spot in general has no quest values what-so-ever. No Daily quests and i visited only whilst teleing past to the Order of the Shroud. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

b:chuckle he's been doing that ever since he got his love: up and down PK'd off him a couple weeks back.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle he's been doing that ever since he got his love: up and down PK'd off him a couple weeks back.

LOLWHUT I didnt hear about this?! b:dirty
  • TheTigerTank - Archosaur
    TheTigerTank - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOLWHUT I didnt hear about this?! b:dirty

indeed, i witnessed it being sold to in a catshop - made me lol hard when i heard it was his. b:laugh

b:cry But im no different i got my cube neck pk'ed off me and never got it back . . . oh well b:surrender
    b:bye
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm liking this idea b:laugh

Another cool thing is that because the area is 95+ you can rpk anyone without fear of hitting a lowbie lol.

Yet people will still pk at SP, HO, and WA (felt like acronyming today b:chuckle) and still complain...
  • Voldoo - Archosaur
    Voldoo - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sorry about that, Foxy.
  • cowabungachilly
    cowabungachilly Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just so y'all know (most of you do) Sympathi has horrible game etiquette. When a person goes online to do what they would never do in RL, that shows cowardice. When a person goes online to do what they normally do in RL, I sure hope its not what Sympathi had been doing.

We all know that eventually PW will fix the Secret Passage issue for the shythead PKers. Those players who have nothing better to do than to pick on other players, who is clearly no match for them, that's an inferiority complex. That's a lack of self confidence and lack of self esteem. That's a shythead PKer who ain't got nothing better to do than waste all that expensive mana and hp killing low level players. That's Sympathi. That's what you want to be like when you grow up? Well if the PW law don't stop you, I sure as hell will!
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just so y'all know (most of you do) Sympathi has horrible game etiquette. When a person goes online to do what they would never do in RL, that shows cowardice. When a person goes online to do what they normally do in RL, I sure hope its not what Sympathi had been doing.

We all know that eventually PW will fix the Secret Passage issue for the shythead PKers. Those players who have nothing better to do than to pick on other players, who is clearly no match for them, that's an inferiority complex. That's a lack of self confidence and lack of self esteem. That's a shythead PKer who ain't got nothing better to do than waste all that expensive mana and hp killing low level players. That's Sympathi. That's what you want to be like when you grow up? Well if the PW law don't stop you, I sure as hell will!

and who are you? lol sounds like someone is QQing hard
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wait, so if somebody plays a game and does something they wouldn't do IRL that shows cowardice? Um, IRL, if I were to murder somebody... well, that would show immorality and wickedness for sure.

Shame on you for advocating murdering people IRL

Disclaimer: I don't PK questing lowbies in SP, just laughing at the idiocy.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options

Putting my name in bold makes me seem like such a bad guy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So there's this really nifty place inside the new expansion I've found that has probably the best spot for casual PKing around, its fairly easy to get too first off, it has a SZ and Non that is really close to the banker, has a banker + merch + apoc dude, mobs to chi up on and just looks cool too.

Thoughts? Proski tournaments?

I hope you are talking about DUALS and not open PKing in an open area. Some lower level players like to get together and try out there 1-on-1 skills too, I've seen them in Plume and in Lost doing this.
    Other areas could be OHT, Lothranis or Momanagon, what ever dueling area higher levels choose would have to be convenient to get to cause of the LAZY factor LOL.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I hope you are talking about DUALS and not open PKing in an open area. Some lower level players like to get together and try out there 1-on-1 skills too, I've seen them in Plume and in Lost doing this.
    Other areas could be OHT, Lothranis or Momanagon, what ever dueling area higher levels choose would have to be convenient to get to cause of the LAZY factor LOL.

uhh no man, open PK, you can dual anywhere, but open PK can be alot more fun with the right environment b:laugh
    edited February 2012
    Options
    . When a person goes online to do what they normally do in RL, I sure hope its not what Sympathi had been doing.

Just last week I saw Sympathi flying to the grocery store on his kite to buy some milk. Believe it. b:shutup
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just last week I saw Sympathi flying to the grocery store on his kite to buy some milk. Believe it. b:shutup

Oh wow, I just saw a picture of this Sympathi guy in the paper a couple days ago. Someone snapped a picture of him in his front yard washing and waxing his rare Nien Beast.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't know who this Sympathi guy is but I've heard alot of interesting stuff around this person called Proclivity, seems he breeds chickens to slaughter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i see what you people did
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I heard this Ascii guy wasn't better either. My fiances older brothers gf got told that Ascii loves a pink umbrella :o

On a side note: I like that idea. But it kind of sucks for people who can't enter morai, b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • kwalamra
    kwalamra Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just another of the monsters in the game.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't know who this Sympathi guy is but I've heard alot of interesting stuff around this person called Proclivity, seems he breeds chickens to slaughter.

Hey wait, I heard about this guy. I remember it being on the news about him being into some kinda weird transvestite beast i ality. Runs around dresses like a female fox or some crazy thing like that. I think I heard they finally locked him up!! b:shocked
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lmao, Sympathi. b:dirty
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW