New Daily

FatalFem - Heavens Tear
FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Has anyone else figured out the new daily quest involving ONLY people in a squad of your order? The Order Master for each order says there is a daily quest you can receive if you are squaded with people of your order, but we can't figure out how to attain the quest. Any info would be helpful, and I mean info of people who know what they are talking about!
Post edited by FatalFem - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    From my understanding every one needs the massive "(whatever)" tab/token/plate/whateveryouwanttocallit in their inventory. What ever order the leader is in everyone has to be by him/her when they talk to the order leader and everyone should get the quest. I didnt get the massive quest tab/token today (kinda ticked off about that) so I dont know if it resets with the server days or if it is actually 24 hours before you can get it again :|
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    From my understanding every one needs the massive "(whatever)" tab/token/plate/whateveryouwanttocallit in their inventory. What ever order the leader is in everyone has to be by him/her when they talk to the order leader and everyone should get the quest. I didnt get the massive quest tab/token today (kinda ticked off about that) so I dont know if it resets with the server days or if it is actually 24 hours before you can get it again :|

Thanks for the answer hun, but I don't believe that is the quest I'm referring to. And I picked my missive quest up far before this time yesterday and I still don't have another one. So in either case.. I am unable to get the "missive" again. Besides the missive was able to be done by people from all different orders together. The quest I"m referring to has to be done with ONLY people from YOUR order.
  • circyes
    circyes Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The missive can only be done once a week. As for the other one you refer to, I've not heard of it.
  • S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Guessing you are talking about the endless universe then? I haven't tried it yet but some one did make a nice little guide for it. Seeing how it got buried in the QQ threads I wouldnt blame anyone for not seeing it but here you are:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1298361

If its not that than I have no clue b:surrender
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    you get a timed quest daily, which is the quest the Order boss npc is referring to. Its from another npcs near him. whenever you pick up that quest you will know its it because it has a time limit. it even says that you should do it with other people in your order. although you dont have to, i think everyone in your order gets that same monster each day, which is maybe why they say to get other people from your order to do it with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited February 2012
    you get a timed quest daily, which is the quest the Order boss npc is referring to. Its from another npcs near him. whenever you pick up that quest you will know its it because it has a time limit. it even says that you should do it with other people in your order. although you dont have to, i think everyone in your order gets that same monster each day, which is maybe why they say to get other people from your order to do it with.

Ok this may be the case Vixter, I didn't think about that. I know that there is a timed daily quest I just thought the way that it words it, it says in order to complete it you need to form a squad with other members from your order. It says it is a daily quest.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ok this may be the case Vixter, I didn't think about that. I know that there is a timed daily quest I just thought the way that it words it, it says in order to complete it you need to form a squad with other members from your order. It says it is a daily quest.

doing it now
    as iam in shroud, i have 1 hour to kill 20 wraith flowers.... level 105, but easily soloable for me, they seem to be a regular mob

did it yesterday with plenty of time to spare
    100k exp, 22.6k rep 10 influence, 25 prestige
    got it from shroud knight, right next to the order leader, i presume its the same for all orders
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yea you can easily solo the timed quest.

And I hate myself for picking shroud atm. Running mobs on a hill and a phoenix.... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Try it with an eldergoth or cactopod?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited February 2012
    doing it now
    as iam in shroud, i have 1 hour to kill 20 wraith flowers.... level 105, but easily soloable for me, they seem to be a regular mob

did it yesterday with plenty of time to spare
    100k exp, 22.6k rep 10 influence, 25 prestige
    got it from shroud knight, right next to the order leader, i presume its the same for all orders

I am aware of this quest, thanks. Its possible this is the one its talking about but something tells me its not! In either case.. it is what it is!
  • Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Just on a quick note. The Quest thing that u get ONCE per week is from ur Order Elder. (When u spawn in your order town there is a Big Array and has a RED quest for u to get.) It states that you need to do it with people of different Orders. It is also TIMED. I tried this earlier I am Luminence, and I got one person from the other 2 orders to join me in squad. But I made a mistake. I added TWO more people from the same order as me. That was a NONO.

Now Only the SQUAD Leader can activate the quest. BTW The squad does NOT have to be close to the leader to activate it they can already be in the dungeon. Also if u DC or Transfer lead it FAILS and u have to pick it up again. Needless to say when I tried it my 1st time the people from the other orders were able to finish and I couldn't. So I set up another squad and I got 1 person from the other 2 and myself. It workd PERFECTLY. It gives EXP, SPR, and Prestige and is only ONCE per week.

Hope that helps
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

That is not the quest he was refering to. This quest is timed to 2 hours and requires atleast 1 person from the other 2 orders before the quest will appear. The timed quest you are refering to is timed to an hour and comes from a different npc. I am trying now to get a squad up to do this, will report back what it ends up being and reward.

Edit, the 2hour squad quest I think comes from the same guy, i misread your post, so that makes 4 dailies you should be able to do i think. the one hour and 2 2hour quests and the devine quest
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    That is not the quest he was refering to. This quest is timed to 2 hours and requires atleast 1 person from the other 2 orders before the quest will appear. The timed quest you are refering to is timed to an hour and comes from a different npc. I am trying now to get a squad up to do this, will report back what it ends up being and reward.

Edit, the 2hour squad quest I think comes from the same guy, i misread your post, so that makes 4 dailies you should be able to do i think. the one hour and 2 2hour quests and the devine quest

the quest u are referring to is actually a once a week quest, and once you accept the quest they give you 24 hours.

when you talk to the main Order NPC he has an option to talk about all quests, and he mentions a 2 hour one, but i think its a typo and meant to just say 1 hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    the quest u are referring to is actually a once a week quest, and once you accept the quest they give you 24 hours.

when you talk to the main Order NPC he has an option to talk about all quests, and he mentions a 2 hour one, but i think its a typo and meant to just say 1 hour.

Ok thanks for the info, what about the 2nd daily quest he states you can do, which requires one person from each order?.

b:sad

http://imgur.com/XDdk2
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Ok thanks for the info, what about the 2nd daily quest he states you can do, which requires one person from each order?.

b:sad

http://imgur.com/XDdk2

im also guessing thats a typo and meant to say "weekly" not "daily" lol. because the quest where you need people from other orders is the weekly one you receive from the order npc and go into the tower.

but who knows, there could be more content and quests added later in future patches that they could be referring to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Just on a quick note. The Quest thing that u get ONCE per week is from ur Order Elder. (When u spawn in your order town there is a Big Array and has a RED quest for u to get.) It states that you need to do it with people of different Orders. It is also TIMED. I tried this earlier I am Luminence, and I got one person from the other 2 orders to join me in squad. But I made a mistake. I added TWO more people from the same order as me. That was a NONO.

Now Only the SQUAD Leader can activate the quest. BTW The squad does NOT have to be close to the leader to activate it they can already be in the dungeon. Also if u DC or Transfer lead it FAILS and u have to pick it up again. Needless to say when I tried it my 1st time the people from the other orders were able to finish and I couldn't. So I set up another squad and I got 1 person from the other 2 and myself. It workd PERFECTLY. It gives EXP, SPR, and Prestige and is only ONCE per week.

Hope that helps

You couldn't be more wrong. It's a weekly quest, red in color, obtained from your Orders leader. It requires at LEAST one member from each Order for the quest to auto-pop. Everyone has to have the Wraithslayer's Missive in their inventory for it to pop. Then you go kill Atuin. I completed this in a full 10-man squad with my faction. Clearly there were multiple people from the same order, and yet no one had a problem.

It's simple: Get the item, form the squad, accept the quest that auto-pops no matter where you are, kill Atuin, good game.
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You couldn't be more wrong. It's a weekly quest, red in color, obtained from your Orders leader. It requires at LEAST one member from each Order for the quest to auto-pop. Everyone has to have the Wraithslayer's Missive in their inventory for it to pop. Then you go kill Atuin. I completed this in a full 10-man squad with my faction. Clearly there were multiple people from the same order, and yet no one had a problem.

It's simple: Get the item, form the squad, accept the quest that auto-pops no matter where you are, kill Atuin, good game.

Actually I had the exact same issue as the person you quoted. Perhaps its a hiccup but my experience was the same. I was leader and when I had 3 Lumi in squad, everybody else received the quest but I didn't. For the next squad I invited less people of my order and it worked fine.
    Everybody in the previous squad had their orders, the quest just never showed up in my log even though the message said I'd received it.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Actually I had the exact same issue as the person you quoted. Perhaps its a hiccup but my experience was the same. I was leader and when I had 3 Lumi in squad, everybody else received the quest but I didn't. For the next squad I invited less people of my order and it worked fine.
    Everybody in the previous squad had their orders, the quest just never showed up in my log even though the message said I'd received it.

I have a fix for that.

Even with only 3 people from different orders (including myself from Shroud) in my squad it failed on me again after my second attempt. I just passed lead to someone else who had the quest. They took the quest from the elder again and I then received the quest.