Best class after Descent

Kahunny - Dreamweaver
Kahunny - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Hey guys ,which class do you think is now after Descent update the best in all (solo ,fc, nirvy)
Post edited by Kahunny - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well for PvE farming sin/bm still rule nirvana, any class can solo FC, same with most other things as well

PvP however is another matter, Earthguard skill to spot sins will change balance in PvP alot, and Archer stealth for PvP will be interesting to watch I think

For TW well I think the already pro classes for TW are getting proer, by which I mean Wizzies, Psys, and Archers (in no order of course) but we'll see the effects of the new skills when more people have them and we have faction vs faction TWs in the coming weeks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • hokage78
    hokage78 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Even a cleric could do well in TW now if they can handle themselves. The debuffs can severely limit healing abilities.
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ok i really think links need to be approved by thread host before its allowed, what if someone young actually clicks this imbeciles link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Frankly, I think it's too soon to say for sure. We may know what the skills do but we've yet to really get used to them in practice and test them out extensively/develop counters and all that. Remember back when assassins came out and most felt they were going to be DPH based skill spamming class with control skills to support other classes doing the major damage with their targets held in place?

Same thing applies here. It's way too soon to make a real judgement call on these sort of things and "best" class was already highly subjective even before the expansion.
    Ok i really think links need to be approved by thread host before its allowed, what if someone young actually clicks this imbeciles link
    Their best way of doing it would be to add it to the censor... but it's still entirely possible to bypass that if the person really cares.... though adding it to the censor would stop a large deal of it, I suppose.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Go BM's Go!
  • Quantus - Harshlands
    Quantus - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    iamking123 wrote: »
    here is the best classes ever, i have proof!

http://www.redtube.com/

These Humans did not look suited for combat against mobs at all. Next time show one with a Wizard and Blademaster.
    Don't pay attention to the joining date please. I've been playing this game before the Rising Tide Expansion came out. I don't have a high leveled character because school and life gets in the way.
    b:thanks
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    iamking123 wrote: »
    here is the best classes ever, i have proof!

http://www.redtube.com/

Wow... someone's looking for an IP ban. b:bye
    edited February 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Frankly, I think it's too soon to say for sure. We may know what the skills do but we've yet to really get used to them in practice and test them out extensively/develop counters and all that. Remember back when assassins came out and most felt they were going to be DPH based skill spamming class with control skills to support other classes doing the major damage with their targets held in place?

Same thing applies here. It's way too soon to make a real judgement call on these sort of things and "best" class was already highly subjective even before the expansion.

Their best way of doing it would be to add it to the censor... but it's still entirely possible to bypass that if the person really cares.... though adding it to the censor would stop a large deal of it, I suppose.

Good idea, how come they dont block alot of links already b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    These Humans did not look suited for combat against mobs at all. Next time show one with a Wizard and Blademaster.

i can gaurentee its out there somewhere... look more :P
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • truekossy
    edited February 2012

Mostly because the censor can be a bit weird. Some links are censored simply due to the censor ( IE: http://just****inggoogleit.com/ ) while others that lead to much worse can get by because nothing in it is already censored ( IE: well... what's in this thread).
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Because people randomly posting inappropriate links like that isn't that common here. Just wait for a mod to remove it instead of derailing the thread like the poster obviously wants.

As for the topic... I really don't think these skills will turn the tables for any class in pve. It's also a bit too early too judge since nobody has gotten all their new skills yet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Venomancer hands down has the best new skills. PVP enable bramble that is a mini version of bramble hood = broken.

All their skills are amazing actually not one is useless IMHO.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Venomancer hands down has the best new skills. PVP enable bramble that is a mini version of bramble hood = broken.

All their skills are amazing actually not one is useless IMHO.

Actually until the soul link is upgraded its useless :P b:surrender 5k life on the doll is not a good thing.

I'd say BMs got the best skills out of the update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Actually until the soul link is upgraded its useless :P b:surrender 5k life on the doll is not a good thing.

I'd say BMs got the best skills out of the update.

Well hope i lvl my bm to 80 soon and get that tele skill b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
  • Cedro - Sanctuary
    Cedro - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Best class I have to say is archer.
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My guess is archers :/
  • lvl60togekiss
    lvl60togekiss Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think blade masters/Wizzies/mystics got the benefit of the skills.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Blade-Seeker is best class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • dragonos12
    dragonos12 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    so whe can now start to find who is theb est class ever from archer and other b:victoryb:laughb:bye
  • dragonos12
    dragonos12 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    best class archer i think but how they say low start in battle think we must fing another
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Necro.
    Blade-Seeker is best class.

...and greetings, from the future. 'u' /)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I wonder how some people find .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • truekossy
    edited July 2012
    Time to rectify posting here seriously before the necro by saying....

+1 post count whooooo!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    For postcount!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • truekossy
    edited July 2012
    For postcount!

A wonderful cause. You have my support!
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I voted for Ponies as best class.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012

What in gods name did I just watch......
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Hot_pho - Heavens Tear
    Hot_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    rofl!!!!! kawaii

this is a difficult question. best class after decent? as in the class that benefited most after decent skills?

I think archer, veno, mystic, i think psy's teleport skill is awesome use it all the time, barb has that knock you off your flyer skill, bm

best class in pvp that benefit from morai or not are archer cos I get killed by archers like no other.

best class benefit from pve from morai skill is mystic tho aoe resbuff is hella usefull in pvp too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    special thanks to silvy for the sig
    edited July 2012
    rofl!!!!! kawaii

this is a difficult question. best class after decent? as in the class that benefited most after decent skills?

I think archer, veno, mystic, i think psy's teleport skill is awesome use it all the time, barb has that knock you off your flyer skill, bm

best class in pvp that benefit from morai or not are archer cos I get killed by archers like no other.

best class benefit from pve from morai skill is mystic tho aoe resbuff is hella usefull in pvp too.

I dunno. All of the Morai skills for archers kinda suck offensively. The defensive skills Leap and Ataraxia are the real benefit to the arsenal to archers, which is good because of the low end defense we have for the high damage output we can do.

If I were to take this necro'd thread seriously, I'd say it's situational.

PvE - All Morai Skills pretty much suck for PvE usage so I'd say Seekers because of the skills Sacrificial Slash which you can QPQ off onto a target for a purely positive buff effect their support Skill Archangels of Justice to help do a little more damage and last but not least Blood-thirsty Blitz for a agro stealing skill to help off-tank if something goes wrong in a PvE situation. (Mass group pull gone wrong etc)

PvP - I'd say the Wizard got the best benefit from the Morai Skills. Arcane Defense is great stacked with Blinding Blaze for aps classes like sins. As well as Ice prison works like stun but also stacks with it and occult ice. And the reversions which can be a nice charm break-through finish setup combo. The downside are these skills are very chi heavy so the wizard has to play smart with their chi and know which combination of skill sets will work more favorably in fight.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3