Cannot take weapon qest.

Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Guys I did all gold quests. No gold quests anymore in available quests. I know which NPC(Sukino Row) gives weapon quests, but he has no quest for me. I have full armor, just weapon missing. And I cannot take "glory" quest, because is not there. Any1 have similar issue? Or know what to do?
Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Mumintroll - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A faction mate had the same problem, eventually he found a quest that wasn't on quest finder and got the weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • LuciusVorenu - Lost City
    LuciusVorenu - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Guys I did all gold quests. No gold quests anymore in available quests. I know which NPC(Sukino Row) gives weapon quests, but he has no quest for me. I have full armor, just weapon missing. And I cannot take "glory" quest, because is not there. Any1 have similar issue? Or know what to do?
    Thanks

Try talkin to the elder of the streams. He gives you the weapon =)
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Try talkin to the elder of the streams. He gives you the weapon =)

Ty both. I try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    A faction mate had the same problem, eventually he found a quest that wasn't on quest finder and got the weapon.

Can you ask for name of this quest? pls?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I remember I picked up a yellow quest out of quest list and it was the one for the weapon.
    b:surrender I cannot remeber the npc but, it was nearby to another npc where you are picking -turning yellow quests.
    So i guess you gonna have to travel around the new area cities and check the npcs again.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    I remember I picked up a yellow quest out of quest list and it was the one for the weapon.
    b:surrender I cannot remeber the npc but, it was nearby to another npc where you are picking -turning yellow quests.
    So i guess you gonna have to travel around the new area cities and check the npcs again.

I will try. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    Ivienn - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I have the same problem. I took every quest and yet I didn't get that key for new instance nor weapon. And there is no quest from 1k Elder. So if you do find solution please post here and I shall do the same if I do.
    edited February 2012
    I have the same problem. I took every quest and yet I didn't get that key for new instance nor weapon. And there is no quest from 1k Elder. So if you do find solution please post here and I shall do the same if I do.

No yet. I sent ticket. I'm glad, I'm not alone. Without completing all quests including weapon, we cannot enter to gathering instances or get
    tu xu toxin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quantus - Harshlands
    Quantus - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    iamking123 wrote: »
    here Is How To Take The Quest, Thank Me Later.

http://www.redtube.com/

Lawl Wtf. You Got Balls Man.
    Don't pay attention to the joining date please. I've been playing this game before the Rising Tide Expansion came out. I don't have a high leveled character because school and life gets in the way.
    b:thanks
    edited February 2012
    Something new?
    Nobody?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Bump. Any1 has similar issue?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    the quest for the weapon is given after a small chain that starts with a quest thats called "Time and Illusion". it will follow through a short chain of quests where u simply have to talk from npc to npc and a small piece where you have to dig the new tablets around certain areas in each city. after finishing all the quests given by the "Glory" NPC you should recieve a pop up to go to the 1k elder as well as a quest that gives 5 mil exp + G12 weapon of your choice.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    I remember doing that quest but I surely didn't get that reward.. I'll need to go and check it out again. Thanks!
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    After dig at every pwi map mayor city you turn the quest in new area and it sends you to 1k elder. Turn the quest and it let you choose the weapon you want.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    the quest for the weapon is given after a small chain that starts with a quest thats called "Time and Illusion". it will follow through a short chain of quests where u simply have to talk from npc to npc and a small piece where you have to dig the new tablets around certain areas in each city. after finishing all the quests given by the "Glory" NPC you should recieve a pop up to go to the 1k elder as well as a quest that gives 5 mil exp + G12 weapon of your choice.
    Ty I try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012

My chain of quests finished at Sukino Row. From him I have no other chain quests. :-(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thanks

I am the faction mate who had that problem b:chuckle.
    I just left the map and relogged, it was enough to get the quest. It's not going to appear in your quest log nor avaliable quests, so you have to find Glory again.
    edited February 2012
    I am the faction mate who had that problem b:chuckle.
    I just left the map and relogged, it was enough to get the quest. It's not going to appear in your quest log nor avaliable quests, so you have to find Glory again.

I was just at him(glory NPC) and I also reloged and left the map. And nothing.b:angryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    same with me..now I'm gonna fly through whole map to see where did I miss something..I only wish I had list of npc for that quest to save time xD

Edit: I went through every npc and found nothing <_< I guess I will send ticket about this.
    edited February 2012
    same with me..now I'm gonna fly through whole map to see where did I miss something..I only wish I had list of npc for that quest to save time xD

Edit: I went through every npc and found nothing <_< I guess I will send ticket about this.

I already sent ticket.

And yes we need all NPC guide step by step. Have no idea what i could miss. And i also visited all NPCs I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    I figure out the problem.

The NPC Sukino Row should send you to Glory NPC. And here is the problem he didn't send me to Glory. I just making this chain with my alt and here it it's works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

I finnaly found NPC glory. The all problem is, there are 2 NPC names of glory. I didn't have it in quest list and I was always looking at wrong Glory NPC.
    Here is the map, where you have to go.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/141/20120217205912.jpg/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To get the first quest that ends gets you to the new instance is taken at the 1k elder as well. It is the purple quest. After you do finish the instance (quest log did now show a completion after killing the bosses) you go back to 1k elder for exp. After that you can enter the instance 1 time a day. Get the key from the same guy as before.

Important note:

If you get dc'd and do not get reinvited to squad before kick timer ends and you get kicked from instance, you can not re-enter the instance even after being added back to the squad. Happened to me yesterday. If you leave the instance at all the same "may" apply I am not sure.

Possible rewards
    Old Book Page
    Weapon Card
    Armor Card
    20 Mirages
    Exp Thing.

Plust bosses drops random gear.

Make sure when you make your squad you have atleast 8 people and can do 10. A very good mix of DD's and casters is a must for the first part I would say. DD's including Archers(atleast one maybe 2 or more) and others. The bosses are really fun. Last boss casters and archers come into play more than melee's but that is all i will say about it, you will see :)
    HF
    b:bye
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory