Risking the dissaproval of Forum QQers

Dorset - Heavens Tear
Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
i actually quite like the new patch.

new area was interesting to explore

i like the order system and the skills i can get

im 5aps but i dont mind the nerf despite many posts ive read either saying its too little or too much ...

i quite like the storylines

i like the balance stuff they have ironed out

i like the bugs they have fixed

i just generally like it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
Post edited by Dorset - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Finally, thank you b:victory
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Spoken like a true lady, go Dorsy go! ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    DORSET! I haven't seen you in ages D:

And so far I also quite like the expansion :o 'cept for the timing. Next week hand-in week at school... so hardly time to play or lvl @__@ I wanna be lvl 95 too lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I agree, and I should have read your thread before posting mine. Oh well.

b:victory
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I agree with this
    Sure there are problems but once you get it to work it actually is a cool mostly glithch free expansion
  • Xilplxim - Dreamweaver
    Xilplxim - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2012

im 5aps but i dont mind the nerf despite many posts ive read either saying its too little or too much ...

what she said and i cant even go to the new areas yet cause im only 62.
  • Amea - Heavens Tear
    Amea - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    yeah I agree with you, I mean there's still some other things they could clear up but I'm pretty satisfied with what they've done, the new area is pretty and interesting and I'm actually reading the story this time haha.

At first I thought it was boring and lacking until I entered the new area then i was like...ok this is neat. I haven't had a chance to try everything yet but I can't wait to try it all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There can be no darkness without light, for without the other, the first cannot be understood. They always work in perfect balance.
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    your a 5 aps archer?

well.

its not like you can get bp :/ unfortunately.

if i ever make an archer i would either go dph or 4.0, cause 5 is too expensive lol

but yeah, it was a good update:)
    Objective: Complete
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, I agree, it's an awesome expansion :)

if i ever make an archer i would either go dph or 4.0, cause 5 is too expensive lol

There's so much wrong with that statement. rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    yeah I agree with you, I mean there's still some other things they could clear up but I'm pretty satisfied with what they've done, the new area is pretty and interesting and I'm actually reading the story this time haha.

At first I thought it was boring and lacking until I entered the new area then i was like...ok this is neat. I haven't had a chance to try everything yet but I can't wait to try it all.

I havnt read the stories in PWi for ever and finaly now i actually am. im enjoying myself they did a good job. yeah theres always things to iron out but on the whole the most successful expansion in the past 3 years
    your a 5 aps archer?

well.

its not like you can get bp :/ unfortunately.

but yeah, it was a good update:)

Actually for archers teh differance between 4aps and 5aps price wise isnt much. if you gonna go 4aps you might as well make it 5. Assasins are rediculously expensive to 5aps but as for me i dont even need an int tome to 5aps. and no i cant get BP but seriously i have never once missed it. when i solo FF usualy i have soul of vengeance on me and things go VERY very quickly.

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Spoken like a true lady, go Dorsy go! ^^
    DORSET! I haven't seen you in ages D:

And so far I also quite like the expansion :o 'cept for the timing. Next week hand-in week at school... so hardly time to play or lvl @__@ I wanna be lvl 95 too lol

Thanks guys HEY Esne and Hazumi! yeah ive been ill recovering from coming off some medication im all better now XD so back to forums it is!

yup guys imma back!

• Soneko - Sanctuary
    Soneko - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I can't say I dislike this patch. I just wish I had the chance to visit this new area but unfortunately I'm just a newbie. I don't think they added anything I dislike on this new patch but I hope the following once will restore the balance between classes further so every class will be worth playing once more.
    ♥-[Soneko]-♥-[Venomancer]-♥-[Level 14]-♥
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    thx for the comment Soneko! and enjoy pwi! theres plenty to do before lvl 100

yup guys imma back!

• Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I like the double exp.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    who doesnt love double exp XD

yup guys imma back!

• Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Finally a nice post b:victory
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OMG DORSET IS BACK!! -cheers-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I like this patch so far :)
    A bit confusing the missive quest but nice to have something new to learn :)

Anyone else find the new mobs amusing? Like the one where a little frog hops away when you kill it.

A veno friend said she went "oooooh can I catch it?"

Looking forward to Archer Stealth hehe.

Cheers!
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I've told a few people I know in-game and out-, that for once I was impressed by an expansion. I've had my issues with the way PWE runs things, but I do have to concede that they seem to be at least trying to learn from/fix their mistakes. Time will tell how it pans out, but any successful business realizes that longevity and popularity are more vital than just daily profit as a stand-alone number. Maybe the rookies they had running the show either got replaced or wised up a little.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    OMG DORSET IS BACK!! -cheers-

YAY!!!! ncie to know i havnt been forgotten XD all better now
    I like this patch so far :)
    A bit confusing the missive quest but nice to have something new to learn :)

Anyone else find the new mobs amusing? Like the one where a little frog hops away when you kill it.

A veno friend said she went "oooooh can I catch it?"

Looking forward to Archer Stealth hehe.

Cheers!

I liek the rat ones in that instance. when you kill them they turn into men and run away!
    iamking123 wrote: »
    Yes, here it is

yup guys imma back!

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited February 2012

+1 \^o^/

........would like to see even more bug fixes tho ROFL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Havra - Dreamweaver
    Havra - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I really like this expansion so far too! I can't wait to level up a bit more so more of the changes actually apply to me. Seems like quite a few more skills, quests and areas to give high levels something more to do. I am SO glad they didn't slap on another set of classes.

The startup screen isn't my favorite, but it is pretty cool---and the theme song plays in the background! :D
    Yay!
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for your glowing review Dorset. We'll try to keep fixing issues and making an overall improved gaming experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • hindelsec
    hindelsec Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sorry but i can only disagree with you. I think , although this is a patch where they try to do something good for the players (what is rare), it is the worst patch ever.
    First, the new skills ...
    -i just couldnt believe that they made the already overpowered class even more overpowered ( For example, why the hell make Mystics and Seeker able to know if there are sins near? And a knockout? For example a Wiz might have more use of it than 2 classes who already can fill too many roles - al least mystics can b:angry)

- Then, the 5 Aps change isnt really balancing. It is a part of the sins and fist bms, and should also be only for them - so if they reduces the power of 5 aps, even its just a bit, they should also make barbs, archer and any other class being unable to wear fists.

- And really, the worst thing is, IF youre making a new patch you should check if it is correct. Bugs can always be in it, but its just unprofessional to release something what can take up to 15 hours to download just because of mistakes - this is just wrong. Descent is just the same as FW = They tried to set up new graphic details, everything should just look realistic and beautiful - even if you cannot move because of the lag. I tried this with an older pc and with a new, top-graphic system pc. My Net-connection didnt change. Full Screen just shows the cursor, nothing else. Its laggy like hell, even if nobody is there - doing pulls in fcc or pk is just impossible since the game freezes every 5 seconds. And i tried this on different pcs to check if its my fault or of it was the new patch.

I will wait 2-3 weeks , maybe a new patch will fix it like it was with the earthguardpatch, but if they wont, theyll loose another player b:bye
  • lvl60togekiss
    lvl60togekiss Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    the nerf on aps is a joke lol.
    Its nothing any body should be crying about.

The new patch area, is fun to explore, I do however, dislike the time it takes to fly to my order, but thats becase I am still finding all the teleporters in the map, would be easier if the teleportation in the instance was a bit easier.

The skills are alright, I beleive they could have...done a better job with balancing classes.
    IMO The clerics new skills are stupid, for one, taking their most valuable ability away..healing. It is what they are known for, with the new skills the mystics are getting, they can basically over take a cleric, not to mention the mystic is OP to begin with.
    If youre going to take away a healing from a cleric, may as well take away the APS from BMs and Sins, and take away the aggro skills from barbs.
  • Pensil - Harshlands
    Pensil - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I like new gear!
    It's better than TT90 for PVE!
    New map looks cool, quests give great EXP, new skills are also nice.

I just don't like people that tries to be smart in Endless Universe. Today, people just couldn't stand still for few minutes, so everyone just left squad, and yesterday we didn't know what to do b:thanks. And I really wan't that new G13 gear b:cry

I realized that PWI is a great game, if you play it with right people. Ones that doesn't QQ and talk all days long about APS and aren't obsessed with gazillion Nirvana and TT runs that they do only for profit.

For some, this game has come down to - make money, money, money, don't play, just make money, money money... in game. Which is sad. And stupid. Cause you can't do anything with that money, but stack it up for your e-ego b:laugh, cause most of those people has already best gear, and they don't need to spend more coins on their gear. Some might say, "hey, I need money to buy gear for my new toon". Yeah, some do need that. But what they do?
    Step 1: Make new toon
    Step 2: Go to FF with that toon every day 2-3 times
    Step 3: Get to 100
    Step 5: Nirvana, Nirvana, Nirvana. Aps, Aps, Aps.
    Step x: skip all quests, they are boring!

I enjoyed going through all new quests in expansion, playing with my girlfriend. We were laughing so hard when we transformed into rats b:laugh. That was nice surprise from PWI b:chuckle
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012

+1

I've actually spent more time online as myself than as my catshops, and I haven't done that in quite a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well I didnt really have any problems with the new expansion update so no prob there.

I did enjoy the new area and still am . Traveling to a quest location, i saw alot of high levels doing the one thing i had barely seen since a few years ago .."Questing"

The landscape was very nice and i not have run into any glitches or bugs so far. I mean it was rather hard for me to pull away from the new area to go farm nirvy lol.

As for the new skills i have one so far..its flashy i see it useful when need be. Some thing different after so long is very nice tbh. I had a great time playing today alongside with my wife. The feeling was like how we first started few years back. So far my only complaint was the change of AD..it not only effects me and not my squad. If the change was on purpose i think the PWI could have atleast tell us instead of experiencing a "WTH happen?" moment.

Even the mobs did some things that made me look 3 times such as the Wizards slaves lol.
    I like the ideal of joining an Order its like learning a new "Kung fu Style" from different Temples. Once u master one then seeker further to learn another house and learn theirs to better yourself.

Overall so far i enjoying it so far....

I do feel for the ones running into problems such as not being able to log in. I mean yeah ppl that didnt cash and worked hard to get where they at ..i would have been frustrated
    myself.

And yes for the cashers that spend great deal of money that are unable to play due to tech problems ..well guess that sucks as well.

Hope things get fixed for them as well i am not a hater..besides cashers the reason i get to play for free :)

But like all programs and games it will take time to fix things that was not expected to in order make it all work better. Things must go wrong for it to be better.. If wasnt for problems and bugs we all be using Windows 95 b:shocked
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon