We need compensation for what they just did to pwi!

Comments

• Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Much QQ about nothing

All I wanna say is if you are a "glass cannon" as it were. Maybe you should work on your gear a bit? Some cheap refines and proper shards will cure that problem. I can take at least one or two hits from almost any boss I have come across without dying... Just sayin ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Torva_Avune - Archosaur
    Torva_Avune - Archosaur Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All I wanna say is if you are a "glass cannon" as it were. Maybe you should work on your gear a bit? Some cheap refines and proper shards will cure that problem. I can take at least one or two hits from almost any boss I have come across without dying... Just sayin ...

thats what i been doing :D my build is glass cannon..but i made the full tt80 set and put 4 flawless citrine on every armor peice i could mod...just gotta work on refines now ^^
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Geez, I leave for half an hour and there's 5 new pages of this hilarity.

Just curious OP, do you think you can get through five minutes of conversation with someone who disagrees with you WITHOUT calling them a useless name (e.g. "barbaric and uneducated oaf")? For someone who can certainly throw words around when she wants to, it's frankly disappointing that you debate on the level of a ten-year-old.

I'm not even going to bother replying to your actual comments back on page 2, because your mind is clearly made up and anyone who disagrees with you is [insert derogatory name here]. With an attitude like yours, who needs actual talking points? None of it matters, because no matter what happens in this thread you'll walk away from it convinced that you "won" against absolutely everyone and that you could never, ever be wrong. Don't forget your tinfoil hat on your way out the door - we can't have those pesky "differing opinions" entering your mind between now and next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
    edited February 2012
    Geez, I leave for half an hour and there's 5 new pages of this hilarity.

Just curious OP, do you think you can get through five minutes of conversation with someone who disagrees with you WITHOUT calling them a useless name (e.g. "barbaric and uneducated oaf")? For someone who can certainly throw words around when she wants to, it's frankly disappointing that you debate on the level of a ten-year-old.

I'm not even going to bother replying to your actual comments back on page 2, because your mind is clearly made up and anyone who disagrees with you is [insert derogatory name here]. With an attitude like yours, who needs actual talking points? None of it matters, because no matter what happens in this thread you'll walk away from it convinced that you "won" against absolutely everyone and that you could never, ever be wrong. Don't forget your tinfoil hat on your way out the door - we can't have those pesky "differing opinions" entering your mind between now and next time.

:/ thats just me..the point is,the game takes irl money to run..so those who have the capacity to spend,hence can afford it...but dont because they think pwi isnt good enough for them,yet they still play..are worse than people who actually spend irl money on the game,for what they love,and what pleases them...because cs users,no matter how small an amount they regular buy..are the only reason pwi exists..given it takes irl money to run the game

and because of that...i,even in my crazyness,am a better human being,more knowledgeable person,and better player than maka and kairu....those two are very emo...they act like the game world owes them something when they dont do **** for it

im better,i pay and then rage,cause paying money into it actually gives me the right ^^
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ok then well...seeing as i had to waste my thread humiliating barbaric an uneducated oafs like maka and kairu...

can someone start with the monty python quotes till it gets locked? :D

"I **** in your general direction"

"Now go away or I will taunt you a second time"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited February 2012
    "I **** in your general direction"

"Now go away or I will taunt you a second time"

XD you quote me like a scribe zorac
    edited February 2012
    XD you quote me like a scribe zorac

b:chuckle those are my favorites from Search for the Holy Grail, I have have them as my text message/e-mail alerts on my phone b:victory I get strange looks sometimes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    :/ thats just me..the point is,the game takes irl money to run..so those who have the capacity to spend,hence can afford it...but dont because they think pwi isnt good enough for them,yet they still play..are worse than people who actually spend irl money on the game,for what they love,and what pleases them...because cs users,no matter how small an amount they regular buy..are the only reason pwi exists..given it takes irl money to run the game

and because of that...i,even in my crazyness,am a better human being,more knowledgeable person,and better player than maka and kairu....those two are very emo...they act like the game world owes them something when they dont do **** for it

im better,i pay and then rage,cause paying money into it actually gives me the right ^^
    PWE makes money off of us all playing the game.

Without F2P players or light CSers who are in the vast majority, the heavy CSers would have no one to sell gold to, and no one else to lord over with their pathetically overpowered gears other than each other. Take out either side, and the game will die.

If it really means that much to you, I do very occasionally charge zen. I do it in light amounts (usually $10-20 at a time) and I spend that gold very conservatively, on items which are not related to gear acquisition (such as rep badges or pack gear). And even if I didn't do that, if I've ever bought a single piece of gold from the auction house (which I have, plenty of times), I am directly contributing to the success of the game. This is all common sense. Don't you dare try to tell me there's some magical hierarchy based on who spends more.

And even if there was, you have no grasp of what the devs are capable of implementing, certainly not in a short period of time. The devs will introduce new classes when they're good and ready to do so, and they'll do it based on many different factors, which will most certainly not include this QQ thread of yours. Their last two expansions involved new classes, fixed relatively nothing, and had at best a cursory observation of the class balance issues which plague our game. This time around they decided to actually fix a few things and build their new content with balance in mind. And you pick out this one nerf which isn't nearly enough of a nerf to begin with (APS), and this one little skill which you haven't even figured out how to use properly (Violet Dance), and suddenly it's Armageddon and for some reason the only thing that will "compensate" for these imagined slights is new classes, for whatever baffling reason.

Maybe you've noticed by now, that the fact that you are standing relatively alone in your opinions here is not entirely a coincidence. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    edited February 2012
    i dont sell gold..and im an ultra heavy cs user.....:/ and yer the devs could do alot in a short time,the coding aint hard,whats hard i think,is the aftermath

i apoligize for raging like that >.> i really do...but someone else insults me,or trolls others in a pointless manner,i wont back down :/ what can i say that gets me odd looks sometimes

who knows?maybe i am wrong and things will settle down in time

id jsut be happy with some fashion that didnt look like the stardust dress :/ never been a big fan of ballerina like outfits...and i reiterate,i spend 75% of my cash shop zen on fashion stuff

endless modifying is my creed in fashion :D

also note where i said "cs users,no matter how much they spend" which translates too "anyone who spends even the smallest amount"

we are related by creed,maybe not by understanding but by creed

i hereby invite you for coffee and trying on different dresses :D

also i like you..you articulate points >.>
  • Paikea_ - Archosaur
    Paikea_ - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ok...well,ill restate what i stated in my other thread

a sin that does 40k dmg a second over 5 seconds,.would lose 2k dmg per second

over 2 minutes that would be a 240k point dmg point loss

over a reasonable lower boss-boss battle,,which is 10 minutes (atleast the one i saw in fc),that would be a 1.2 million dmg point loss

i'm not even going to read through this thread kinda pointless imo but i'll throw my two cents in i guess...but damn. can you people just stop Q_Qing for 5 min. As far as I know a sin can still reach 4 aps without noticing any nerf and tbh 4 aps is just fine enough for everything in game. You can still get 5 aps its just nerfed ever so slightly. Even with nerf 5% damage reduction is barely noticable at high aps and the accuracy reduction is easily counter with rings like misty forests that give +50% accuracy (there are numerous different rings like this available to us and most high aps sins already use at least one of these rings along with their r8/r9 badges). Pwi adapted to the high aps craze whether we liked or not and we will adapt to this "nerf" as well.

and it effects clerics too,cause being glass cannon,a cat sneeze could knockout my char,so i need the melee at the front lines

Clerics have always been "glass cannons" good clerics adapt to this and survive easily. you have shields and heals use them appropriately. I really doubt this little nerf is gonna change your survivability much if any at all. Bosses will still die fast and you might have to hold bb 2 seconds longer.
    and the dmg loss i calculated is jsut for normal attack,i havent even begun to calculate what the loss will be with things like heaven`s flame,sparks,or other attack boosters,it will be even worse with the skills that hit big

again, i think your reading too much into this. This nerf isn't as big as you think. i swear it isn't. i promise you.
    not to mention the other things they did to pwi that were bad.....clerics MM mode disabling heals,cutting my already zilch hp to ribbons...and disabling our group buffs?I WAS JUST IN ZHEN LAST NIGHT,BB WAS THE CORNERSTONE OF THE SQUAD

MM.....when i first found this i thought of it being similar to venos fox form. with its own skills and such. and maybe just maybe there are certain times when going into this form will be acceptable in a squad and other were it is not. For example...if your the only cleric in squad don't use MM...if your the only cleric there you're meant to heal so logically you wouldn't go into MM in that situation. and hun, bb will always be the cornerstone of zhen..i'd hate to burst your bubble but its true.
    venos fox form gettin nerfed....and most likely more nerfs are present and will be revealed once its found out

I went earlier and played around on my veno. Nothing changed. I could still use all skills i could before and no noticeable damage reductions.

i say we deserve compensation of some kind....personally i vote for a new race or something..BUT ONE THAT IS BALANCED AND NOT OP...yeah freakin right,like they could ever pull that off....perhaps something that less sunshine and butterflys?

ima make a poll ,but you guys come up with other ideas for us to be compensated with

Theres nothing to compensate. Your just grasping at straws trying to find something to QQ about. I wonder what you people would have done if they'd nerfed aps back down to say 2 or 3 aps and no ability to reach 4 and 5 aps AT ALL as it very well could have happened.

Sorry to be so unpolite about this but gosh give it a rest. We got a slight a nerf...so be it. It happens on a lot of games. This isn't the first nerf in the history of gaming and it wont be the last. Move on with life its no reason to freak out on the forums about.

/end rant. b:surrender
    main:
    Paikea_ 10x demon archer

alts:
    Hydrophilic 10x demon sin
    Paiikea 9x demon cleric
    Esete 9x sage veno
    edited February 2012
    i agree :D sorry cant help exploding first and asking questions later paike

somehow paikea reminds me of ikea,,,do you sell furniture?
  • Paikea_ - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    i agree :D sorry cant help exploding first and asking questions later paike

somehow paikea reminds me of ikea,,,do you sell furniture?

No i dont but if i did you wouldn't be able to afford it b:cute

and also i'm well aware of your exploding first and asking questions later. you might wanna work on that ijs.
    main:
    Paikea_ 10x demon archer

alts:
    Paiikea 9x demon cleric
    Esete 9x sage veno
    edited February 2012
    i dont sell gold..and im an ultra heavy cs user.....:/ and yer the devs could do alot in a short time,the coding aint hard,whats hard i think,is the aftermath

i apoligize for raging like that >.> i really do...but someone else insults me,or trolls others in a pointless manner,i wont back down :/ what can i say that gets me odd looks sometimes

who knows?maybe i am wrong and things will settle down in time

id jsut be happy with some fashion that didnt look like the stardust dress :/ never been a big fan of ballerina like outfits...and i reiterate,i spend 75% of my cash shop zen on fashion stuff

also note where i said "cs users,no matter how much they spend" which translates too "anyone who spends even the smallest amount"

we are related by creed,maybe not by understanding but by creed

i hereby invite you for coffee and trying on different dresses :D

also i like you..you articulate points >.>

DINGO: Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot! Oh, she is a naughty
    person, and she must pay the penalty -- and here in Castle Anthrax, we
    have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon. You
    must tie her down on a bed and spank her!
    GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking!
    DINGO: You must spank her well. And after you have spanked her, you
    may deal with her as you like. And then, spank me.
    VARIOUS GIRLS: And spank me.
    And me.
    And me.
    DINGO: Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking!
    GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking!
    DINGO: And after the spanking, the oral sex.

Do you need a spanking Torva b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NestFreemark - Raging Tide
    NestFreemark - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This thread is pointless. The expansion hasn't even been out for 24 hours yet. Go do some extended field testing before posting this ****.
    edited February 2012
    This thread is pointless. The expansion hasn't even been out for 24 hours yet. Go do some extended field testing before posting this ****.

Pretty sure it's been more than 24 hours, but I'll give you that one it hasn't been but 5 or 6 hours longer than 24, (I didnt' pay attention to when the servers came back up)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    It takes the devs months to make an expansion, and no doubt a lot of thought goes into it. They're not going to say "oh, someone was mad about the teeny tiny APS nerf, guess we screwed up, here's some new classes!"

This expansion is, for the most part, the best thing the current devs have done in a long time. I have plenty of my own gripes for them, but I try to keep my own gripes in the realm of realism. -_-
    The problem is that no one trolled you to begin with. You instigated this thread, and at least 90% of the responses you got were for the sheer inanity of the "compensation" you demanded for these tiny perceived slights.

I know someone who'd have quite the bone to pick with you for dissing the Stardust dress. ijs :P

On a completely different topic: OHAI PAIKEA HOW'S AEGIS D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • Paikea_ - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    On a completely different topic: OHAI PAIKEA HOW'S AEGIS D:

ohai aegis died a while back unfortunately, started a new fac a little later on named Occultist b:cute
    main:
    Paikea_ 10x demon archer

alts:
    Paiikea 9x demon cleric
    Esete 9x sage veno
  • Xynesta - Heavens Tear
    Xynesta - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LMFAO!!! oh mother of mercy! XD i need some oxygen now.!! Thank you Torva_Avune for making me laugh like this! Haven't laughed like this in ages!

Why dont you just drop the ball and get over it! Seriously you are making yourself look more **** with EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE!! (yes, the CAPS was intended)

Ah hell im a Cash shopper, yes sure. why? because i like the game and want to contribute to its existence. in the time i have been playing (2008-present) I have never, or barely encountered something like you are posting.... b:laugh

Ah well i dont even know if i got the point. but whatever! Loved the laughs!
    A Sincere thanks! ;)

PS, Torva_Avune you might want to add a little pause when typing sentences with , in it
    Because,this,looks,****.

Anyways you might wanna reply to this.
    I have one thing to say: http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/8/25/38c9c948-cae9-4c3e-bf90-a3c9a216f4e5.jpg

*this was ment for Torva_Avune*

Have a great day all and have fun <3 b:byeb:victory

ADD: i know my char shows a lvl 3 barb. doesnt mean im a newbie. i im a veteran, thanks. lolb:victory
  • _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary
    _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I noticed yesterday in a bh79 squad a lv100 bm with aps kept losing aggro to me at 93. No big deal though. We just adapted and approached it differently and was successful. Nobody QQ'd about anything.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You have two options.
    1. Stop posting on the forums thinking you know everything about nothing.
    2. Uninstall.

You clearly don't understand this update and just want something to QQ about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Xynesta - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    I noticed yesterday in a bh79 squad a lv100 bm with aps kept losing aggro to me at 93. No big deal though. We just adapted and approached it differently and was successful. Nobody QQ'd about anything.

i like your post. b:victory
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What we really need - at least in this thread - is more troll posts by Hurrdurr and Gallax so this thread is funny instead of sad.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Xynesta - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    You have two options.
    1. Stop posting on the forums thinking you know everything about nothing.
    2. Uninstall.

You clearly don't understand this update and just want something to QQ about.

i like this post as well :D b:thanks
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    :walks out of thread shaking his head:
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    ohai aegis died a while back unfortunately, started a new fac a little later on named Occultist b:cute
    Haha y'know the sad thing is, Aegis was the only fac I ever had to leave (at least, for a reason other than "swapping this char to the alt faction" or the like). I'll always remember that night some random executor invited like 25 new people from the newbie zones. Or the time you and me and the marshal tried to do FB69 but the marshal wouldn't stop QQing about not having Bloodpaint to tank Pole with despite the fact that he was 98 at the time. Or the time you and he and the leader whose name escapes me all managed to hit 100 off goon glitching and then she quipped about how much she still needed to spend to buy R8. Or the time that...

...I'll shut up now. <_>

But I tell ya, there was nothing like that month on Arch to make me appreciate HT again. XD

But good luck with the new fac regardless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • Paikea_ - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Haha y'know the sad thing is, Aegis was the only fac I ever had to leave (at least, for a reason other than "swapping this char to the alt faction" or the like). I'll always remember that night some random executor invited like 25 new people from the newbie zones. Or the time you and me and the marshal tried to do FB69 but the marshal wouldn't stop QQing about not having Bloodpaint to tank Pole with despite the fact that he was 98 at the time. Or the time you and he and the leader whose name escapes me all managed to hit 100 off goon glitching and then she quipped about how much she still needed to spend to buy R8. Or the time that...

...I'll shut up now. <_>

But I tell ya, there was nothing like that month on Arch to make me appreciate HT again. XD

and here i thought i'd have a nice conversation with you :/ sad. moving on..............
    main:
    Paikea_ 10x demon archer

alts:
    Paiikea 9x demon cleric
    Esete 9x sage veno
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    and here i thought i'd have a nice conversation with you :/ sad. moving on..............
    Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. XD Haven't said practically anything about it since I left Arch all those months ago. :P

If if helps any, you guys were probably the most mature faction I ever saw in Arch. And I really do wish you luck. No trollin'. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The reason Gamers don't like the idea of major CS users is because of what you are enabling the gaming industry to become. Gaming is considered by many to be somewhat of a recreational sport; CS abuse is the equivalent of steroid abuse. What happens to an athlete that gets caught using performance-enhancing drugs? They get "flamed" and all their so-called achievements get yanked. Why would you expect that philosophy to change anywhere else?

If you just want to throw money at pretty pixels, there already exist things like IMVU, etc... why not go there? Or stay there, if that's where you come from.

With that being said, I also wish to acknowledge that there is nothing inherently wrong with spending money on entertainment. Hell, I feel like you could get more value out of 10 bucks worth of zen than you might get from watching a movie in a theater, or example. I do, however, believe that power should not be able to be bought outside the mechanics of the game. Fashion, mounts, what have you.... well, fine. I personally wouldn't really understand people wanting to spend real money on a virtual shirt or whatever, but hey it's a free country. Also, if someone farms Full Rank 9 +12 through ingame means and pew-pews me with it, also fine. He/she earned it through the same playing field we are now contesting on, which is how it should be.

Hmm... come to think of it, CS abuse violates the very concept of Balance, which you claim to favor. Seems kind of hypocritical, I would think.
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i got an 82 cleric :/ i dont even have a sin or melee for that matter

my point is things were going decent save for the occasional gripe,and now this

also,to the heaven`s tear guy......your weak honestly..cause without cash shoppers like me,even the cash shoppers who purchase a small amount...YOU would not exist on this game,pwi would not exist,nothing would

the people who have the capacity to pay but dont because of some bogus high minded notion,are basically freeloading off of the money spent by cash shoppers,most of them who worked hard for the money irl

thats capitalism,you get your money,you can buy whatever ya want with it cause you earned that right

if you dont like capitalism,go to north korea,if you dont like north korea,go to detroit XD

and also to the heaven`s tear guy..i thougt we were over the capitalism vs whining communism debate

but we can go there if you like,i guarantee you you wont come out the same

Then vote with your feet, and GTFO. That's the way to teach em!

\It'll make it quieter here, too
    \\take your toys and go home, and deprive "them" of your moneys
  • xmuninnx
    xmuninnx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    im not so worried about the aps nerf cause it doesnt effect 4.0 r9 sins it just makes me and the other demon/sage 3.33 an 4.0 sins stronger...

nv/cv/hh100 sins an bms get utterly nerfed aka the people that farm their gear and weapons.

the thing that does bugg me, the absolute domain no longer being a party buff. and during pvp an TW not being able to heal on my cleric! cause the damned squad list is SOOO tiny [on a40 inch screen] that i still cant work out who im actually clicking on to heal. Thus people die, an unfortunately more often with the lack of being able to domain each other.

It's kinda going from a slightly still team based mmo to a lets just make people Cash Shop an 1v1 everything?? This becomes most annoying when I go pvping with my wife as we cant really protect each other it jsut turns into a 1v1 and a 1v1 or in a 2 v 6 situation no chain domaining or anything its just a slaughter..