G_Fingers - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im just here to stalk Karen b:bye *creeps*
  • Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary
    Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this is nonsense, its all just a game, we're here to have fun. Can't adapt? do as the OP say to do, uninstall and quit for good. About fun I had so much fun last night with this expansion.

1. I don't mind the issue with caster vana.

2. The nerf to 5.0 aps isn't really a nerf, its a matter of time what they'll do in the future to this aps craze.

3. The seeker can now shine in all play style aspects.

4. again its a game don't like changes, can't adapt, etc. ? your probably playing the wrong game then.

5. I'm proud to be an original tank barb.

last but not least take your time to enjoy this new world beyond Pan Gu. See you in game.
  • pit420
    pit420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    most of this dont matter to the ones who cant even play now, i bet alot of people went to lms cause they dont make stupid decisions, unlike this bullshyt on pwi, so now sins was op if they cashopped same as with any class. they was balenced in there own way, even says sooo on furoms lol so how can they balance the classes thats already balanced?
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    there will be a rollback announced by a PW CN Dev here is his
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    there will be a rollback announced by a PW CN Dev here is his

...=.=
  • Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide
    Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Here's another glitch they "fixed"
    ☆Scarlet Axes if u play axe bm,barb u know that axe have efect that restores HP and increses mag and p def for short time, they "fixed" it so that when this efect acures it overwrites cleric's mag def buff, so that now i actualy never have mag def buff, coz axes keep on deleting them, i just did delta and i allmost died a couple of times coz i was constantly missing buff. Way to go pwi great job like allways b:victory
  • bowgataboppa
    bowgataboppa Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think the serious goal was to make it so that nobody can earn gold without charging it

You have hit the nail on the head. The only changes made do one of three things:

1. Purely cosmetic and/or worthless changes

2. Changes that make it harder of players to farm for coin income, forcing people to buy Zen.

3. Reinforce the "get to 100+ at any cost motive", by only introducing high level content and further widening the gap between 100+ rank 9 players and the rest.
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The only people left are those waiting to player TERA.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nothing wrong with this updated that I can see save for more bugs and glitches that came with the patch that will have to be fixed, and who knows when the heck that will be.

Aps nerf?.........
    Who cares? I'm still keeping my 5aps. You don't even notice it. Just did a multi run 5aps squad last night, nothing was even noticeable. Personally I don't care if it's nerffed or not.
    After all I don't own the game, I can adapt. My class has skills for a reason, it doesn't have to be all aps.

Nirvana caster glitch fixed?.........
    Of course it was fixed. Glitches that are abused constantly for one's gain is against the ToS. Just like the FC glitch, and we all know how that turned out with players constantly abusing that.

Also, try out the new skills before you even say anything you know nothing of. You won't even see half of them for a month at most. As the saying goes "don't knock it till you've tried it".

I can see the MODs closing this thread soon for out of control flaming anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ☆Scarlet Axes if u play axe bm,barb u know that axe have efect that restores HP and increses mag and p def for short time, they "fixed" it so that when this efect acures it overwrites cleric's mag def buff, so that now i actualy never have mag def buff, coz axes keep on deleting them, i just did delta and i allmost died a couple of times coz i was constantly missing buff. Way to go pwi great job like allways b:victory

That's because magic shell was fixed, but they obviously will now have to adjust other stuff with it because they never had this bug when magic shell couldn't be overridden. That just means your scarlet axes never increased your magic defense like it was suppose to?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • MrJenkins - Harshlands
    MrJenkins - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PWI dead yet?

:-)

long live PWI :-)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Time to choose a different set of axes for tanking, and leave the scarlets for solo questing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ancient thread is ancient

*Steps on trap stone*

the 15th of February is old b:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    oh look. another QQ thread
    i like potato
  • stillborn74
    stillborn74 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    oh how i've missed the "PW is dying" threads
    edited February 2012
    Options
    blame me, i could not help it , i wanted to wait 30 days and re-post but couldnt wait.

i have this one saved and subscribed.

it hasn't been 30 days but does this mean i Necro'ed the thread?

:-)
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It wasn't on the first page, you necro'd it. b:scorn lol

p.s. i hate it when the quote thing gets messed up..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear
    J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I honestly do not see how Archer Stealth is a great benefit. We still do not have detection levels like sins.
    When we stealth sins can see us ( since 90 % of the population nowadays are sins it is a matter) Seeker can see us, and mystic can knock every1 out of stealth. Imo stealth is useless, might be a skill to get away from chasing barbs, or other magic classes so they can not target you.

For Caster Nirvana. It was really worse when there was no Caster nirvana.
    People wont quit for laughable 5% damage reduction ( 20 % accuracy is a joke aswell) People will get used to those 5 % damage reduction and will not even notice it anymore in 1-2 months.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If only I had a dollar for every "PWI is dying" thread.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Yeah b:sad

I'm gonna miss using my old Scarlet Axes.

But, if that's the price I have to pay for them finally fixing the cleric's magic defense buff duration/overwrite issue then I'll just make some new axes.

Really would have been nice had they added another buff to increase magic defense (similar to the sage vanguard/demon bell physical defense addition that stacks with instead of overwriting cleric buffs), or maybe switched Scarlet Axes/dew of star/etc to use the wizard style increased magic defense buffs.

Anyway, on topic:

Remove timers from talismans for caster nirvana and make them stack. Maybe make the last boss drop 4 instead of 6 items if you need to feel like those awful casters aren't getting any advantage.

Caster nirvana was hardly game-breaking with the glitch. It's only one instance, and the sheer number of sins and bms compared to caster classes means it wasn't causing any real flood of mats into the market. There were like 3 people I can think of who were soloing caster nirvana and paying openers, I can't even count the number of sins that do this with regular nirvana.

Also (I'll probably be on KoS for letting this secret out but whatever....) TT 3-2 and 3-3 are far more profitable than nirvana during double drops, if you have the ability to spam them. Nobody made 100+mil a day doing nirvana but I know several people who did in TT. Anyone who's been in there know's it's an aps'ers playground. A well geared wiz or psy can tank regular nirvana, but emperor, steelation, beast, minister, armageddon, not so much.

I do like the update overall though, and I haven't even had a chance to check out the new instance. I haven't noticed taking much longer killing stuff on my bm, and I have noticed my seeker hitting a bit harder (also really like both their new skills).
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    3. i mean dude, one of the highest dmg range rapers in the game given stealth. sin was limited becasue their bad against many opponents, archers are good against

It's a stationary stealth.. not really OP imo.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Roland - Harshlands
    Roland - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's a stationary stealth.. not really OP imo.

Doesn't seem OP, until a R9+12 BOA is raining down on you in TW and you have no idea from where.
    "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" - Longknife
  • FoosRoDah - Archosaur
    FoosRoDah - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yep - movement speed is 0.1 m/s while in stealth...

I'm curious about archer stealth - does anyone actually have it yet? I'm guessing not, but based on the skill description it sounds like sparking and some other archer speed buff are the only ways for them to fall out of stealth (other than running out of mana, of course).

Does this literally mean an archer can launch Barrage from within stealth and nobody will know where it's coming from? If that's the case, sins now have a new job in TW - find stealth archers and kill them. They're the only ones with the natural detection level high enough to find them.

If you don't have sins in your guild (LOL) then you're screwed in TW. b:bye
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If only I had a dollar for every "PWI is dying" thread.

You could make r9+12 full josd, and just to help your fund, pwi is dead. Stop playing the game, it died back in 2002.
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    "OH NO! PWI will be dead in a month if they don't fix...insert whine here.....what shall we do!" --Chicken Little
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Game will not die, but I really hope that large number of QQ-ers will quit playing PWI. b:laugh

Enough with these stupid threads. b:victory
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ever since this went F2P, it's always been especially designed for idiots with money, the forums are epic proof.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ever since this went F2P, it's always been especially designed for idiots with money, the forums are epic proof.

This is the worst that the forums have ever been.

At one time the forums here were great.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.