Extend 2x?

Litor - Archosaur
Litor - Archosaur Posts: 94 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
2x better be extended...tons of people can not get into game (including myself) because you guys are not doing anything to help anyone fix their problems with the expansion.
Post edited by Litor - Archosaur on

Comments

• legendarycura
    legendarycura Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    2x better be extended...tons of people can not get into game (including myself) because you guys are not doing anything to help anyone fix their problems with the expansion.

No, they're doing plenty to help with players issues, just not ones like you who whine about every little thing. If you feel that you're so royal that your problems are above others, by all means, go to england and tell your majesty that you demand attention. I'm sure she'd give it to you, ****.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    dont extend x2 ty.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2012
    Average response time just for the initial response is 3-7 days on a ticket.

You're complaining because it's been 2 days and you're not fixed.

If you felt like posting any information on the forum thread you've got going, I'd look into it too, but you haven't done that. You just have QQ threads, and in your other one, Darth did respond and asked for info.

Time. Patience.

It takes time to work through thousands of tickets, and you need to have some patience.
    Also consider, it works perfectly fine for 90% of the people out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blazingstars2
    blazingstars2 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Wonder how many people would be happy if their XBox worked perfectly fine forb:chuckle 90% of the people
    edited February 2012
    Name a product that works 100% of the time for 100% of the people. I dare you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blazingstars2
    edited February 2012
    Um the Ab lounger? b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

Sorry knew there would be bytchin bout my comment but been waiting for DL to finish up for bout 17 hrs now and the XBox is lookin pretty good for a change. you know 1 button push instant gaming hahaha.
  • Syyfee - Sanctuary
    Syyfee - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Maybe there would be less QQ about GM-s not doing their job, when ppl would learn to read. Lil things like dowload the manual patch, download the new DirectX9 etc would avoid most of the problems now. And all that is said in so many places now, just learn to watch ;)
  • blazingstars2
    edited February 2012
    manual patch? check. direct x update? have DX 10 check :D
    >.> 2 hrs almost 1/4 of the way :D hahaha
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    1 week is plenty. you practically had 2 months of 2x in the fall. If it was up to me, there wouldnt be one till next year.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • blazingstars2
    edited February 2012
    b:shocked no 2xp for a whole year!
    Have some pity on us non Plevers hahaha!
  • blazingstars2
    edited February 2012
    We are a rare and dying breed u know ( thinks bout calling international wildlife fund and getting us under the protected list b:chuckle )
    edited February 2012
    manual patch? check. direct x update? have DX 10 check :D
    >.> 2 hrs almost 1/4 of the way :D hahaha

Hey, just because you have DX10/11 does not mean you have all of the files for it. Depends on what distro released it. Imagine my surprise when I had to install directx again on my Win8 machine with DX11 on it.

Also, what the hell kind of internet speeds do you guys have that's taking you hours for the manual patch to just download?

Then you've got people complaining that it takes hours to install afterwards. I can understand that older systems may take longer to unpack and install the files, but hours? Seriously?

In both of those cases the issue is on your end. Slow internet and a slow PC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey, just because you have DX10/11 does not mean you have all of the files for it. Depends on what distro released it. Imagine my surprise when I had to install directx again on my Win8 machine with DX11 on it.

Also, what the hell kind of internet speeds do you guys have that's taking you hours for the manual patch to just download?

Then you've got people complaining that it takes hours to install afterwards. I can understand that older systems may take longer to unpack and install the files, but hours? Seriously?

In both of those cases the issue is on your end. Slow internet and a slow PC.

This.

Get better net speed and a faster computer.

This whole extend x2 **** gets old real quick b:surrender
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Name a product that works 100% of the time for 100% of the people. I dare you.

There's a web server that has been online, running with absolutely no downtime since some time in the mid 90's.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There's a web server that has been online, running with absolutely no downtime since some time in the mid 90's.

That's not entirely correct. Most webservers that operate contstantly run dual servers and they alternate which one they take off line to do maintenance on, so no it does not run 100% of the time nor could it, simple coding errors that crop up in every computer would crash it if they didn't have any downtime to clean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    what would you rather have extended 2x or rank sale EXTENDED EVERY FLIPPING WEEK! CMON! lol
  • Falinfy - Heavens Tear
    Falinfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This.

Get better net speed and a faster computer.

This whole extend x2 **** gets old real quick b:surrender

Dunno might be my internet speed ( I have broad band who knows eh?) Lappys relatively new so i know thats not it.

Done downloading big bonus there :D took uhhh.... 8 hrs. Now its "Sorting files". By the look of the bar will take another 4 or so hrs.

Would love if PW reverted to their old way of managing larger file dowloads personally but thats been gone for so long they prolly don not even remember it lol.