[Dark Seeker] have less chance to give stance's status than sage one?

Rhamos - Heavens Tear
Rhamos - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Seeker
just a question
do you really think Dark Seeker have less chance to give stance's status than sage one if Dark seeker have "Increases Accuracy by 10% for 5 minutes." from "○Adrenal Numbness"?
- always trying thinking out of the box -
Post edited by Rhamos - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    just a question
    do you really think Dark Seeker have less chance to give stance's status than sage one if Dark seeker have "Increases Accuracy by 10% for 5 minutes." from "○Adrenal Numbness"?

I dont exactly know what you mean when you say that.

The current glitch on seekers skill is from inflicting more then one debuff at the same time with the same skill, for example you have Soulsever Minuet on, and you use heartseeker to try to paralyze them. If the Soulsever Minuet debuff procs and inflicts on that hit its impossible for the paralyze to trigger too on that hit, even if it was going too.

This is why i usually pk without a stance on. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I dont exactly know what you mean when you say that.

He means with fewer misses from the attacks demon might land marks more often than sage with a higher probability.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    laloner wrote: »
    He means with fewer misses from the attacks demon might land marks more often than sage with a higher probability.

Oh right, well a 10% increase in accuracy really isn't that much, for a seeker with 160 endgame dex there accuracy is 2400 with one +50% accuracy ring, so an additional 240 will make no difference at all with extremely minimal effects on assassins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Rhamos - Heavens Tear
    Rhamos - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh right, well a 10% increase in accuracy really isn't that much, for a seeker with 160 endgame dex there accuracy is 2400 with one +50% accuracy ring, so an additional 240 will make no difference at all with extremely minimal effects on assassins.

since i don't know how to calculate success rate of a hit, maybe u right
    that's 10% is not much

thx for the reply ^^
    - always trying thinking out of the box -