A Serious set of ?????s for the (Admins) or anyone who still plays {PW China} aswell?

seitori
seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Did the 'SP' Revert, back to {PK~Campers heaven!} Only happen on (PWi) or did it also happen to (PWc) originally, once they up'd to 'Descent' aswell??????b:lipcurl

And if it did happen to them, why weren't we notified about the temporary revert B4 hand, so we coulda atleast been ready for it??b:question

And what about PW 'Russia, Brazil & Malaysia' Have they suffered this Revert bug t0,o???????b:puzzled

Cause it sounds like PWE Needs to Fire some Negligent PROGz over there, to have made this same mistake again......
b:bye

Seriously, Just wondering? If all the PW varients have the same revert Bug as we do.........b:surrender
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To my knowledge all PWI does is buy the patches from China.....
  • seitori
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, I know, but this is why I'm wondering if PWc also got it when they updated.... Or any of the other PW 'Liscencee' Franchise Companies, who also bought the update rites?b:lipcurl

Cause if they did, then I think the 'Mother Company' needs some Negligent heads to roll...... ~_~'

And worse if its only 'Ours' or a couple of uppdate varients for like 'Brazils~PW' for example aswell, then PW China may have some saboteurs, working in their companies 'Programs Translations' Divisions...........
  • S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If it happened to them or not in their original patch you would think that they would of fixed the issues before selling it off, but than again... nothing gets fixed. So be it from China or from the usa team I dont see major things getting fixed at all.
  • seitori
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, the quality of 'Attention to Worksmenship' from PWc here on game, has really sucked lately! But to repeat the same 'Major Screwup!' with SP again, Really ~,~' Takes the Cake! this Time........ Theres only so much Negligence one can take............b:faint
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You can probably expect pwe to not enforce the sp rule at all again either. b:surrender

Why have rules at all if they aren't going to be enforced when the reason they are there is the first place happens?
  • seitori
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, this is probably gonna end up as another of those (Multi-Months) 'Massacre Stints' just like the last time.....b:worried.....Gotta feel for the newer players, with their Lower Lv Chari's if it does end up that way..........b:surrender
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Malaysia's version is way behind ours (they didn't get Genesis until October, I think) so I doubt they've had SP turned into a free PK zone.

They did, however, get a nice easy button to change between the current UI and the pre-Genesis one. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    edited February 2012
    Ok, I guess that takes {PW~Malaysia} off the list, So now I wonder if the other Franchises have gotten the update Bugg yet? Or if they did get the Update, if theirs was actually SP~Bugg Free????b:puzzled
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    First READ, then QQ...

"Known Issues
    Players level 1-29 can, once again, be PKed in Secret Passage. This is fixed internally, but will require a content patch in order to fix on Live. Please be patient."

ALWAYS read the patch notes:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1296121
  • seitori
    edited February 2012
    First READ, then QQ...

"Known Issues
    Players level 1-29 can, once again, be PKed in Secret Passage. This is fixed internally, but will require a content patch in order to fix on Live. Please be patient."

ALWAYS read the patch notes:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1296121

b:chuckle I did read the Official Announcement on it, long B4 I opened this thread...b:chuckle

I just want to know if 'PWc' or the other 'Franchises' got the same revert bug?? b:pleased

And why if 'PWc' did also get it with their update, why we only got notified about it, just as the update was happening to us....b:quiet

b:laugh