at this rate, pwi may die in a month

Kairu_ - Sanctuary
Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
1. 90% of casters are pissed of very few caster vana's a day to aps's getting infinite *if they save keys, we can't save talismans*

2. the aps nerf, once they fix it so that it's actually 20% miss chance regardless of accuracy like it was originally planned as, aps's will start leaving.

3. archers with stealth lol, i just lol

4. glitches - so many glitches, and the 1 they fix is the one that helped balance

so basicly . . . . . . . . all in all . . . . . .. . . . . including greed . . . . . . . .

1. nerf caster vana by limiting it so they get desparate and either charge, or make an apser

2. they finally fix the aps nerf to work properly so then they get pissed again and either leave or charge for r9.

3. i mean dude, one of the highest dmg range rapers in the game given stealth. sin was limited becasue their bad against many opponents, archers are good against many lol especially if they jump

4. caster vana fixed, . . . . of all things they fix a casters income lol. so the same as #1, add on top of it the very large amount of errors and glitches that just come with the patch and client alone. on top of the very very large list of ones that NEED to be addressed, yet the only one they even fix is the one that gives casters a fighting chance.

the list could go on endlessly, add to it if you wish, we can always use more reasons. but hey i may not be able to play pwi regardless so frankly idk anymore it doesn't seem like it's my problem no more

HAVE FUN CASTERS charging, or apsing with sin/bm since they keep ruining any chance we have at every turn, we get a chance they realize it and shut it down.
Post edited by Kairu_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• tidesuxbadly
    tidesuxbadly Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    In my opinion , with every 'Update' they just keep taking the fun out of the game.. is like if the goal was to get rid of the players every time they do this.. instead of attracting more. Same thing hapens in RL, people just keep on their quest to destroy the only planet we have in light years.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I miss the old no-new-content threads.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think the serious goal was to make it so that nobody can earn gold without charging it
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    laloner wrote: »
    I miss the old no-new-content threads.

Agreed.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    I think the serious goal was to make it so that nobody can earn gold without charging it

it probably was, and do you know why

because we as the player base suck it up and deal with it

name me one time where they had a collosal nerf that made us spend more money to keep up in the game, and the player base didn't just sit around and deal with it. or qq'd for a week, or maby 2 and then just left it as is, found some other less effecive way and continued on. because of that they can do whatever they want to cut our in game income down to 0 to charge, and players don't say sh*t

the only way to stop this is if 90% of the players start to spam the fourum, **** pwi/pwe's servers, or out right quit. but chances of any of those happening is slim to none.

i mean hell caster vana only 2-3 times a day ESPECIALLY DURING X2 WHICH I THINK THEY DID INTENTIONALLY TO HATE ON US. being the only glith the've fixed in a long time being a positive one for the player base and balancing the caster vs aps gap alittle more *though it only gave us 1/2 as much over time during x2 run spams* and the aps nerf just makes normal vana slower, especially once they fix it to the way it's supposed to work. so aps's either deal with slower runs and casters far less runs. or they charge to get their r9/vana which plays right into pwi's hands.

i vote boycot pwi till they pull their heads out their *****. but that's not gonna happen either, maby it's time to return to private servers who actually care about the playerbase since it's run by the playerbase
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Do you even listen to yourself...

90% of casters have been pissed off ever since 5 aps became popular, and even before that they werent the DD's of choice. At least they still even HAVE caster vana, remember when they didnt?

The "nerf" is hardly even qualified to be called a nerf. It is so light that it is unnoticeable, and frankly it looks like it was just created to make it appear as if pw is listening to the players who QQ about it. No one with a brain will quit over 5% damage and 20% accuracy.

SINS are far worse than archers. They have massive DPH and DPS, the most control skills in the game, and countless buffs that widen the gap between them and any other class in PvP. Sins already have stealth, archers with stealth is horrible too imo, but if people have yet to quit with all these sins running around, I doubt the addition of archer stealth would be enough to make them quit.

The game has always been glitchy.

CASTER VANA STILL EXISTS btw.

Seriously look at the damn game. We already have endgame overpowered gear in the cash shop, doesn't all of this QQ look insignificant by comparison?
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    jeez, u take this too serious ...
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Do you even listen to yourself...

90% of casters have been pissed off ever since 5 aps became popular, and even before that they werent the DD's of choice. At least they still even HAVE caster vana, remember when they didnt?

The "nerf" is hardly even qualified to be called a nerf. It is so light that it is unnoticeable, and frankly it looks like it was just created to make it appear as if pw is listening to the players who QQ about it. No one with a brain will quit over 5% damage and 20% accuracy.

SINS are far worse than archers. They have massive DPH and DPS, the most control skills in the game, and countless buffs that widen the gap between them and any other class in PvP. Sins already have stealth, archers with stealth is horrible too imo, but if people have yet to quit with all these sins running around, I doubt the addition of archer stealth would be enough to make them quit.

The game has always been glitchy.

CASTER VANA STILL EXISTS btw.

Seriously look at the damn game. We already have endgame overpowered gear in the cash shop, doesn't all of this QQ look insignificant by comparison?

yes to a point this qq is very insignificant in comparison to the anni pack stuff that started 2-3 years ago *give or take*, and yes ik sins are worse but they still only pick off 1 person at a time usuially, archers would pop out drop 3-5 people *more if their squishes* and pop back in if they wait for cd like sins do on their force stealth

yes we still have caster vana, and if everybody does 2-3 of them every day then it's really not that bad. and the nerf was originally to be 20% regardless of accuracy so it's actually a 20% dps nerf, but it's glitchy and only working in pvp atm *4-5.0's only* still needs some fixing so it works in pve as well. it's a pretty powerful nerf once the kinks are worked out of it.

and the reason for qqing about caster vana now is that people all saved up for x2, and once x2 reaches is when they decide to revert it. wich accomplishes a glitch fix *so they say they fixed something, albeit the wrong one to fix of the hundreds out there* and to make more casters who have excess keys wish they could do normal vana's more so that they have a higher chance of going aps and spending more

and to be frank i'm suprised all these barbs complaigning about wizzies 1 shotting them aren't qqing about mystics new +20% skill damage *may stack wiht attack lvls idk yet* whcih will make them die all the faster, since it effects a full squad of now 10 people for tw. even more focus fire on them then their was before.
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    1. 90% of casters are pissed of very few caster vana's a day to aps's getting infinite *if they save keys, we can't save talismans*

2. the aps nerf, once they fix it so that it's actually 20% miss chance regardless of accuracy like it was originally planned as, aps's will start leaving.

4. glitches - so many glitches, and the 1 they fix is the one that helped balance

so basicly . . . . . . . . all in all . . . . . .. . . . . including greed . . . . . . . .

1. nerf caster vana by limiting it so they get desparate and either charge, or make an apser

2. they finally fix the aps nerf to work properly so then they get pissed again and either leave or charge for r9.

3. i mean dude, one of the highest dmg range rapers in the game given stealth. sin was limited becasue their bad against many opponents, archers are good against many lol especially if they jump

4. caster vana fixed, . . . . of all things they fix a casters income lol. so the same as #1, add on top of it the very large amount of errors and glitches that just come with the patch and client alone. on top of the very very large list of ones that NEED to be addressed, yet the only one they even fix is the one that gives casters a fighting chance.

the list could go on endlessly, add to it if you wish, we can always use more reasons. but hey i may not be able to play pwi regardless so frankly idk anymore it doesn't seem like it's my problem no more

HAVE FUN CASTERS charging, or apsing with sin/bm since they keep ruining any chance we have at every turn, we get a chance they realize it and shut it down.

you're an idiot
  • Kynt - Harshlands
    Kynt - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2012

1. Ofc they are pissed, but all in all the fix is good....unlimited clever caster nirvana brings alot of more mats on the market than normal (and u can qq all u want i know i am right)...so fixing the glitch is actually balancing stuff.

2. its a "nerf on aps"....its not big, but at least its a start ...so stop QQ

3. wizzies with time debuff, barbs with deaden nerves, clerics with heal absorbsion curse, seekers with alot more dmg, veno's got new pet...so again shush...every class got something good

4. right on! but what u'dd expect ...aren't u getting tired of QQ? or QQ is pwi newest bloodpaint and want some like on drugs. man up and play the game or quit it.b:surrender
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I actually felt like charging a bit of bling for the sale for buying this and that I might want with sales in the future since I haven't in a while. But I figured I'd wait to see if the expansion would make me want to play the game more or less, and since it makes me want to play the game a -lot- less I decided not to.

They didn't do maitence for like 4 weeks causing massive lag by the end. And then the release the patch a week after they realized hey, maybe we should do a reboot to fix the lag. Then they finally do the patch and half of it is broken and the other half is dnw.

While I feel your projections are a bit ambissious the game has been sliding down that slippery slope for a while. I doubt the game will truely be dead dead till PWE stops making enough to keep running the game profitably. Which they will probably get desperate and release withheld content to try and bring people back.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I wonder what stops people from doing regular Nirvana...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012

just the horridly long time it takes with 0 aps's since their all grouped together in a tight little huddle by the door. shunning non aps's non veno's and most clerics *occasionally one will let a cleric in* and this usuially includes most bm's with hf too.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Lol, everyone in game is talking about how impressed they are with the expansion. Everyone on forum is QQing. Seems bout right
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Ok so grab a barb (who isn't claws) a cleric (gasp) and take your magic classes to Nirvana. Really you make it harder than it is. My other toon is a lvl 101 archer btw. I take wizards with me all the time, and venos.. I love bramble. Also took an archer just tonight. Yes its slower but that is ok b/c we are all friends and enjoy socializing while playing. To answer you.. I don't know why they don't do regular Nirvana. IMO caster Nirv should never have existed. Or they should not allow magic classes in Regular Nirvana. I mean I could QQ cause no1 wants me for a caster. Btw.. I commented both quotes in this one paragraph!
    just the horridly long time it takes with 0 aps's since their all grouped together in a tight little huddle by the door. shunning non aps's non veno's and most clerics *occasionally one will let a cleric in* and this usuially includes most bm's with hf too.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    That's because they have no friends. I ran Nirv before I had claws. I can probably run Nirv without using my claws now since boss dies before 3spark duration is over. A lot of high DD squads don't actually care who fills the spots after there is sufficiently high damage output...I've seen people with much worse gear get taken just because they're in the faction. I've seen casters take those spots as well. There are some who are so exclusive that they take alts instead of actual people, but that's not because they don't want casters - they're excluding everyone.

Casters think we store up keys and run them all during 2x or something...when the reality is that most people run 99key quests and use the rest as the days go. It's not like we crawl into a hole from our jobs, our family, and run Nirvana all day long.

Considering the fact that Caster Nirv is pretty much as good as a 99key, feeling entitled to have unlimited caster runs is as stupid as wanting 99key to cost 1 key.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    People forgot how to play without aps.. So sad.....

I remember farming tt 3-3 everyday when aps users were rare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yes Pwi is dying ever since the relase of aniversity packs.....

I just wonder why is it still here and most likely will in a year too :)

But sure its dying, go on.
    I hate Room 38
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    People forgot how to play without aps.. So sad.....

I remember farming tt 3-3 everyday when aps users were rare.

I did too when I had TT90s...when the bosses were not insane.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012

For a char to be 0 aps it would have to be non existent, just fyi.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012

^ this. QQing now is mostly entertaining. It's not like PWE's motives have changed any in the last 3 years.

ntkn wrote: »
    you're an idiot

God I hate you, but you're right this time. b:victory
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't understand the issue with archers having stealth, it's sound logically to me. They're a high dex/ critical class, great sniping ability and poor defense. Why, should a tank or cleric have stealth instead? o_o

Nerfing aps, however it's done isn't such a bad thing in my mind. Forces people to adapt back to versatility instead of conforming to the same singular style of playing, which just really kills any sense of enjoyment. But I will agree what they did do with it seemed a bit.... misguided. I've got to wonder if they actually test the content for themselves before brainstorming attempts to fix it, or only go by the heresy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LOL @ Caster nirvana bringing 2much cannies/raps to market or whatever - seriously? Then what the *** are 5aps nirvanas?

1 pro caster nirvana (15mins) = 3 pro aps nirvanas (5mins each)

So where the *** is the problem? It was balanced and for a change the whole f** server didn't have to reroll sins to make some money. It's hilarious how aps classes make it sound as if caster nirvana is equal to 99 keys quest and how it's op, well listen you bunch of hypocrites, isn't it op an aps squad makes 10times more money in an hour than a normal nirvana ran with casters?

So **** you had it easy for over 2years with a HUGE advantage over casters and suddenly when we get a chance to make money, you start btching about it as if it's gonna ruin your day.

No, we don't have a choice other than running caster nirvanas because a normal run takes a f** hour for us. Amount of normal nirvanas 5aps classes do in 2hours, we would be able to do in a day, yap sounds pretty fair to me.

How greedy can you **** get? It isn't enough you deal 10times more damage than casters in pve, now you also want to keep all the profit to yourselves. Well *** that, I wish you all get nerfed to 2aps and then we can enjoy watching you do your pro nirvana runs at a reasonable pace.
  • tiggerpink
    tiggerpink Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I very seldom come to forums but after watching ppl in wc complain about this that and the other things all day I thought I would come and see what was said here. No matter what any game does to try to improve or take suggestions from players a game there is always someone going to moan and groan about it not being fair, only wanting money, blah blah blah. If you don't like the changes or the game play of pwi or any other game there is a very simple way to fix it. It's called start>control panel>programs>find pwi>hit uninstall.. NUFF said.

Everyone complains about games selling items to make money. Duh servers cost money to run, staff payroll, programmers to improve the game costs money, Even though some never spend a dime on the game they jump up and throw fits and post lame stuff.. The ones that complain the loudest are usually the ones that don't spend anything on the game and want every demand they make met or they are "going to quit" only one thing to say about that don't the the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.. bye bye
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LOL @ Caster nirvana bringing 2much cannies/raps to market or whatever - seriously? Then what the *** are 5aps nirvanas?

1 pro caster nirvana (15mins) = 3 pro aps nirvanas (5mins each)

So where the *** is the problem? It was balanced and for a change the whole f** server didn't have to reroll sins to make some money. It's hilarious how aps classes make it sound as if caster nirvana is equal to 99 keys quest and how it's op, well listen you bunch of hypocrites, isn't it op an aps squad makes 10times more money in an hour than a normal nirvana ran with casters?

So **** you had it easy for over 2years with a HUGE advantage over casters and suddenly when we get a chance to make money, you start btching about it as if it's gonna ruin your day.

No, we don't have a choice other than running caster nirvanas because a normal run takes a f** hour for us. Amount of normal nirvanas 5aps classes do in 2hours, we would be able to do in a day, yap sounds pretty fair to me.

How greedy can you **** get? It isn't enough you deal 10times more damage than casters in pve, now you also want to keep all the profit to yourselves. Well *** that, I wish you all get nerfed to 2aps and then we can enjoy watching you do your pro nirvana runs at a reasonable pace.

If you spent as much energy finding a squad in game as you do cussing and swearing on the forums with the repetitive "we have no choice" message you would be fine.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Zanraj - Heavens Tear
    Zanraj - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LOL archer are given stealth and more QQing? haha WTF
    I said its about time archers are more balanced in game. Like Reikara said, it make sense to me too.
    New EQ classes have ability to detect stealth and kick ppl out of stealth, and u got stealth pots too. lmao to see more ppl QQ about new skillsb:laugh
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ppl sell gold like hell atm (just bought alot b:victory) --> business is working and pwi got a positive push forward. If ppl wouldnt like it they wouldnt spent so much rl money.
    To me the update is great till now, i like the new area, its rly up to date. And we will c if the new skills will bring a balance, i cant tell it right now.

What i would wish in addition would be more professional information site/ guides about the new content from official pwi side. But pwi was always like this, all information about the game came from player side, even pwi wiki gets informations from player base. China seems to have a strange information policy + there seems to be no employee of pwi who cares about a detailed presentation. Such a thing should be there at the day when game content gets released, so ppl get less frustrated. They r making millions so they also should act like a professional company.
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Traz all yours posts have ignorant arguments that make no sense. Why don't you go do 1nirvana per hour and see how that goes? Seriously gtfo with that bs attitude how it's all good, *** if it's that good make aps classes take 45mins to do one nirvana and let's see how much they'll like that
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    people said this game would die in a month about two years ago.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Traz all yours posts have ignorant arguments that make no sense. Why don't you go do 1nirvana per hour and see how that goes? Seriously gtfo with that bs attitude how it's all good, *** if it's that good make aps classes take 45mins to do one nirvana and let's see how much they'll like that

I like how you suck so much your squad takes 1 hour to run Nirv. Not long after Nirv came out, I used to tank it with +5 claws...rest of people had lowly refined TTs and we didn't take 1 hour per run. Now I don't think I can outDD a decently refined R9 caster with +5 Deicides, so if you can't cobble together a caster squad that can do better in this rank-infested state of the game, just uninstall and go swallow sadness by yourself.

edit: I don't even think Traz meant that you had to find a caster only squad to run regular Nirv. People would take caster friends anyway...but not repulsive people that QQ all day obviously.