TW Faction Rankings

Options

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There is such thing as regen no-showing spades o.o

I know baldwin when he no shows a guild he usually picks the guild he knows they can take the land back from so I wouldn't be too proud of your statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Actually I take that statement back. Before yesterday Regen hadn't beat Dynasty in a 1v1 attack or a 1v2-3 defense in over a month. That's 1 whole win in maybe 6-7 attempts haha. Not to mention we can't read much into this weeks TW results since some people may not attend or try very hard due to the map reset coming up in 2 days.

So yea, I still put dyna as #1 :)

we only lost one time on an attack. they were full defense, tw lasted 3 hours. regen was dominitating that war (got crystal to less than 1/3 if im right) but they did an awesome job defending.
    as for these 1vs2-3, when we are not even 60 against 80, yay its hard.

-->
    or a 1v2-3 defense

this week, 2 1vs1, both less than 1 hour with regen victory. i would agree saying regen and dyna are even, but dyna>regen, cant base on a gank situation
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    we only lost one time on an attack. they were full defense, tw lasted 3 hours. regen was dominitating that war (got crystal to less than 1/3 if im right) but they did an awesome job defending.
    as for these 1vs2-3, when we are not even 60 against 80, yay its hard.

-->

this week, 2 1vs1, both less than 1 hour with regen victory. i would agree saying regen and dyna are even, but dyna>regen, cant base on a gank situation

Actually you lost 2 or 3 attacks against dyna. Idk which but it was more than 1. And arguing over this is pointless you guys won't ever TW again I bet. With 6 month server resets the big factions will avoid eachother and the map will just reset before theyre forced to ever bid on eachother...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    dyna had only one succesful defence against regen.
    also saturdays tw was awful,just pk fest without directions. TW was so bad i was even thinking to say FU to PWI.
    Missed sundays TW, cause to me TW starts @ 3:00 am, i went to sleep about @1 am, alarm woke me up 2:30, but somehow i fell a sleep again:) and woke up 4:19, went to check WC and show that TW was over, so probaly second TW was also kinda bad.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Actually you lost 2 or 3 attacks against dyna. Idk which but it was more than 1. And arguing over this is pointless you guys won't ever TW again I bet. With 6 month server resets the big factions will avoid eachother and the map will just reset before theyre forced to ever bid on eachother...

wasnt more than 1 XD
    but still dyna is very strong
    bet what u want lol. if we do like u say, better npc our gears cause we wont need any.
    regen and dyna might get a major city 1st, to have apoths and a solid base, but then im sure we will fight each other. no other faction have the strenght to fight regen or dyna.

what would be awesome is if it was possible to have 2 attacks per weekend. would be awesome, even with that stupid 6months reset
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i have to say, last saturday i was missing a few key people on the dyna side.
    also it was very easy to stay alive for long periods for me - thats pretty unusual, since i have less than 7k hp...

sunday ... dunno
    not recommendable to start tw at2 am when u wake up at 5 am
    i like potato
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PWBrazil es numero uno b:chuckle hue hue.

1regen
    2dyna
    3spadez - till the rest of the r9 leave
    4tempest
    5devoted?
    6calamity
    7eQQ
    8emergance
    9xWolfpack
    10 GetinmyVan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options

1regen
    2dyna
    4tempest
    5devoted?
    6calamity
    7eQQ
    8emergance
    9xWolfpack
    10 GetinmyVan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i have to say, last saturday i was missing a few key people on the dyna side.
    also it was very easy to stay alive for long periods for me - thats pretty unusual, since i have less than 7k hp...

sunday ... dunno
    not recommendable to start tw at2 am when u wake up at 5 am

But it is possible hex! i go up at 7, i got 3,5 hour sleep :D that other sudnay was worse with 1,5 only, the day after feels so long..
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

1regen
    2dyna
    4tempest
    5devoted?
    6calamity
    7eQQ
    8emergance
    9xWolfpack
    10 GetinmyVan

what r9 b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    But it is possible hex! i go up at 7, i got 3,5 hour sleep :D that other sudnay was worse with 1,5 only, the day after feels so long..

i work, using my brain
    every mistake or typo backfires at me and punches me in teh face weeks later
    cant just go there wasted every monday or they think im addicted to alcohol or something
    b:chuckle
    i already look unhealthy ever since i live alone (pizza and no sunlight yey)

nevermind that

who the hell has lead of calamity and what drugs did he/she/it take?
    cala roster looks pretty much like a list of all denied regenesis-applications b:chuckle
    i like potato
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    what r9 b:avoid

G nd blky b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    G nd blky b:angry

they aint r9 b:shutupb:shutup
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol. i still don't get your question, Spades has gotten ganked by Emergence/Devoted, Emergence/BootyCamp... barely takes any effort from 4 squads to finish Emergence, and rest to tank the next TW. every guild plays differently some play more defensive on attack wars, some are more aggresive. simple strategies can make a difference in a TW. i do also want that 1v1 with tempest like you guys say im pretty sure it will be loads of fun for both ends b:bye

Definately would be awesome to TW you guys, cause I know you got a great faction and it would seem to be an even fight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'll give my shot from my TW experiences against EQ, Famine, Devoted as well as my experiences in Kindrid.

1. Regenesis
    2. Dynasty (never fought them)
    3/4. Spades and Tempest (Uncertain of Spades numbers despite always standing in North Arch rofl)

Attempt at finishing list:

5 Bootycamp (They beat Devoted right?)
    6 Devoted (varies based on how the BC fight went, slots could be adjusted)
    7/8/9/10 Kindrid, Gladio, Emergence and Equinox
    11+ Famine, PWArena, :3 and Others

This is where it gets interesting. I can tell you now, Kindrid *was* stronger than EQ and quite capable of beating them easily (as it was done for several weeks). EQ has been getting stronger/more organized though and may be more powerful than Kindrid, it is uncertain. The chance of Kindrid beating Devoted is extremely slim, we were unable to defeat them in 2 3 hour TWs and that was before several members left, including myself this past week. As such, this has weakened the faction, though they can't be that bad off if they still managed to complete trials, but I am sure it didnt help.

I did not fight Emergence (afk from game then), but from what I have heard they are above EQ, but below Devoted. :3 was weaker than EQ currently is last time I fought them, I am uncertain if they have grown in strength recently.

I am also uncertain of Gladio's strength, I know they have several r9s (and afew decent BMs), but so does EQ and Kindrid. Do they have the member activity? Can they field 80? Kindrid was fielding like 70, I imagine Regen, Dyna, Spades and Tempest all field 80 easily? Numbers matter a bit when both have more than a dozen r9s.

To summarize: Like 10+ people from Kindrid left, possibly more in the past 2 wks.

@The__Sun: I agree, Spades vs Tempest could be pretty epic.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • Forrester - Dreamweaver
    Forrester - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah, I am really hoping that spades goes somewhere close to tempest on the map so we can fight each other. I think it will be lots of fun.
    It isn't really fun to totally dominate another faction in tw, nor is it fun to be dominated. I'm geussing that spades an tempest fighting each other will give both factions a good chance to develop even more skill and experience.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    they aint r9 b:shutupb:shutup

next time you see G tell him "fear the frog" for me.

b:avoid
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited February 2012
    Options
    next time you see G tell him "fear the frog" for me.

b:avoid

b:surrender we all fear them frogsb:cryb:cry
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yes, would be awesome to fight Spades. I miss good 1v1's b:cry

As for the other factions, it's hard to say who is the 5th, It might be Calamity soon since they've been getting the old IT members, Aubree joined as well.

Gladio is falling apart, I think they lost about 40 members according to CORE. BootyCamp's been getting those Regen alts back, Devoted lost some members to EQ (possible merge?), Emergence lost some to Calamity, Kindrid lost some of their good arcanes. So it's hard to say who is the 5th atm, Maybe EQ? b:cute
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    For the Devoted argument, I'm just going to add that a good chunk of people left not long after the bootycamp fight, because it very unorganized. People kind of got fed up with the half-*** tw. Might of had the man power, but orders and squads were so disorganized that it made tw a hassle. Also some people got sick of the little hissy fits after every tw.
    Ice went MIA not long after it too, and when leaders do that factions tend to downward spiral. Very few recover when that happens. There are still a decent amount of people in faction, but a good chunk just went elsewhere.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    From my understanding with Devoted, and this is coming second and third hand, is that after the Bootycamp fight, the leader threw a fit and was yelling and swearing at the members for not winning and losing both lands. Alas, this was kind of her fault as they could have kept the land against Kindrid. A few people left after that and kind of set Devoted for failure. And with the return of the Calamity name, many members were putting their alts there only to be kicked by the leader. After that, I'm not too sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    From my understanding with Devoted, and this is coming second and third hand, is that after the Bootycamp fight, the leader threw a fit and was yelling and swearing at the members for not winning and losing both lands. Alas, this was kind of her fault as they could have kept the land against Kindrid. A few people left after that and kind of set Devoted for failure. And with the return of the Calamity name, many members were putting their alts there only to be kicked by the leader. After that, I'm not too sure.

Lol mine is first hand, that's what I meant about hissy fit. They had an officer meeting for like 3 whole hours of officers just yelling at each other.
  • _Koti - Dreamweaver
    _Koti - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Alright, as a 2-year TW spectator, let me see if I can post this without looking like an idiot.

Class 1:

1. Regen
    2. Dyna

Yes, the two have been pretty even. But after watching both constantly since the Genesis reset, Regen's been the most consistent performer.

Class 2:

1.Spades
    2.Tempest

Watched Spades' take the top part of the map, and so far I've only witnessed them lose to Regen (Correct me if they've lost to others please.)

As for Tempest, I understand they've got a butt-ton of ex EQ in there now, but I still want to see more out of them. A 1v1 against Spades sounds like it would be one hell of a fight.

Class 3:

1.EQ
    2/3 Booty/Devoted
    4. Emergence
    5/6 Kindred/FAMINE

EQ damn near fell apart (again), but after pushing back Kindred I'd say they've stabilized as a strong class 3.

Booty and Devoted: Pretty close I'd say, both have held decent amounts of territory and were pretty successful at holding the land. (For a while.)

As for Gladio and Cala, I haven't seen Gladio do anything TW-wise besides take that one piece of land and lose to Regen over and over. Cala, imo, is the wildcard; they've got a ton of OP players, but I'll reserve judgment until we see them in action.

There you have it folks, forum noobie's done talking. b:surrender
    _Koti: 100 Sage Psychic (Active Co-Main)
    Kaiketsu: 90 Demon Blademaster (Active Co-Main)
    Obfuscation: 91 Demon Assassin (Retired Alt)

"You're a psychic, things fall over when you ****." - KuroInazuma
    "Oh my God, the ants. The ants cluck!" - Jacerai
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why does no one gank Dynasty?! They are all noobs! Especially Wacky! b:angry

*sets troll bait*

Clearly Gladio is the best faction on the map >:O
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just to point out though you have dyna in top class yet they came in forth on the map?
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I heard something about a possible Gladio/Regenesis merge. b:quiet
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just to point out though you have dyna in top class yet they came in forth on the map?

Well let's see.....regen did attack us for a few weeks and took a bit of our land which we eventually took back (all thanks to my awesome fishy skills). regen didnt attack tempest at all i think (correct me if im wrong) and they only attacked spades a week or two i think.

anyways....Dynasty ftw! only faction to 3 hour defend regenesis so far b:cool
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I am curious to see what will happen with Calamity. Will Regen players fight against the faction they once loved so much? How does Regen feel about those former IT players they liked so much now inhabiting it? Will Regen have to treat Calamity like a zombie and shoot it in the head even though it looks like an old friend?
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Will claudia ever marry Guillermo?
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I am curious to see what will happen with Calamity. Will Regen players fight against the faction they once loved so much? How does Regen feel about those former IT players they liked so much now inhabiting it? Will Regen have to treat Calamity like a zombie and shoot it in the head even though it looks like an old friend?

I promise you regen will do its best to prevent Calamity's growth...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]