Managing Maddening Mystical Mayhem - A Mystic Guide

Comments

• GaiaStorm - Harshlands
    GaiaStorm - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    jaanyoo wrote: »
    IMO at lvl 75 (when Herb Yuanxiao becomes available [3 tokens for 50 herb yuanxiao]) MP cost is not something you care about as much.
    Yes mystics do use up Alot of MP, but so do other caster classes when they are spamming skills.

In any instance I always res buff everyone regardless of mp cost (at most 3 herb yuanxiao to res buff squad of 6) , as the cleric may not always be available to quickly revive someone.
    and clerics revive can be cast over mystics resurect (if cleric's got lvl 11 revive, lets say)

The new skills in the tree are the lvl 79 skills (they were not shown previously)

@ OP : Kudos for the very nice guide, it's very well written b:victory

I can see why you'd think that but level 75 tends to be a long ways away for some people and for those newbs who are just using a mystic it'd be better to save what mp they can.
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I understand the mp issue, but honestly I would never res buff someone I didn't have to, which generally means myself and the cleric in instances since I rarely if ever care to solo heal. And as far as solo pve goes, I would much rather have it maxed for the preservation of my own exp. Furthermore, if I was squadding with a mystic for an instance and they thought they could solo heal, I would be incredibly irritated to find out that the res buff was not maxed. If a mystic wants to solo heal, I would hold them to the same standard as a cleric in terms of res, and a cleric with underleveled res is something I find incredibly fail, and that cleric is someone who I will not party with again. So, in either situation I stick to my opinion that it should be maxed as soon as possible.

But even so, thank you for your comments--I appreciate the feedback, regardless of whether I agree, and I do see where you're coming from with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I understand the mp issue, but honestly I would never res buff someone I didn't have to, which generally means myself and the cleric in instances since I rarely if ever care to solo heal. And as far as solo pve goes, I would much rather have it maxed for the preservation of my own exp. Furthermore, if I was squadding with a mystic for an instance and they thought they could solo heal, I would be incredibly irritated to find out that the res buff was not maxed. If a mystic wants to solo heal, I would hold them to the same standard as a cleric in terms of res, and a cleric with underleveled res is something I find incredibly fail, and that cleric is someone who I will not party with again. So, in either situation I stick to my opinion that it should be maxed as soon as possible.

But even so, thank you for your comments--I appreciate the feedback, regardless of whether I agree, and I do see where you're coming from with it.

I try to buff the whole squad, starting with myself the cleric & the tank. I usually cant though before the group starts out - cause most DD doesnt want to wait for the 30 sec cooldown between each one, lol. Ive noticed some bosses seem to blast it right off a squad which is a bummer cause it leaves you open to a 'emo' cleric accusing you of never having it there to begin with (as if they would let you get away with that, lol) & considering its mana cost...ijs.. .

Thanks for the Guide. b:victory
  • Marista - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    I try to buff the whole squad, starting with myself the cleric & the tank. I usually cant though before the group starts out - cause most DD doesnt want to wait for the 30 sec cooldown between each one, lol. Ive noticed some bosses seem to blast it right off a squad which is a bummer cause it leaves you open to a 'emo' cleric accusing you of never having it there to begin with (as if they would let you get away with that, lol) & considering its mana cost...ijs.. .

Thanks for the Guide. b:victory

Well, I guess we just have different play styles. But yeah, I can't imagine I would wait, honestly, if there was a cleric in the squad... Though I suppose not everyone is familiar with cleric res of the same level saving more mp than res buff of that lv.

But yeah, some bosses can purge, and purge takes off res buff. The ones that come to mind are Dark Colluseast in TT3-x, Primal Fear in Lunar Glade, and Legion Marshal in Wave 10 of Rebirth/GV, though these are the only ones I'm familiar with that do this off the top of my head. There may be others.

And quite welcome, I hope it was helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Well, I guess we just have different play styles.

Not necessarily, just one of the guides I read off forum when I was making the char said my primary function as a Mystic was to keep squad Res Buffed. So, Im a newb and I tried too. xD

At low levels the attempt quite literally will drain your mana completely, or at least that was my experience. And, then you need the extra time to meditate and wolf down mana pots before you can really start. I was relieved when I noticed most squads only really expected me to keep the cleric buffed.

Doesn't matter to me now - if I can get it on everyone, I do. And, I'll put it on anyone that asks for it. If you are saying I could be doing the squad a dis-service by denying them the benefits of a cleric res, then I have no problem stopping and just doing the cleric. Although, I can see a benefit to the 'dead player' resing at their leisure, and letting the cleric continue on with attempting to heal the squad.
    But yeah, some bosses can purge, and purge takes off res buff. The ones that come to mind are Dark Colluseast in TT3-x, Primal Fear in Lunar Glade, and Legion Marshal in Wave 10 of Rebirth/GV, though these are the only ones I'm familiar with that do this off the top of my head. There may be others.

And quite welcome, I hope it was helpful.

Ive not encountered those bosses yet, but I know I have buffed a cleric right before Pole, only to see the buff gone right after, and the cleric did not die during the fight. Although some squads can be slower than others, Im pretty confident I have yet be in one that took more than 15 minutes to bring him down. b:chuckle

Another boss I noticed this on was definately one in FC - I think the Runewolf boss, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks for the 'heads up' on bosses for the future.

As for your guide - its the best Ive seen so far, no doubt. Right down to what pages you need for which advanced skills. Very helpful. b:victory
  • yummymummy30
    yummymummy30 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    hi i dont pvp and was wondering which skills to get for pve and which combo is best for
    attacking and healing ty in advanceb:cute
  • Marista - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Not necessarily, just one of the guides I read off forum when I was making the char said my primary function as a Mystic was to keep squad Res Buffed. So, Im a newb and I tried too. xD

At low levels the attempt quite literally will drain your mana completely, or at least that was my experience. And, then you need the extra time to meditate and wolf down mana pots before you can really start. I was relieved when I noticed most squads only really expected me to keep the cleric buffed.

Doesn't matter to me now - if I can get it on everyone, I do. And, I'll put it on anyone that asks for it. If you are saying I could be doing the squad a dis-service by denying them the benefits of a cleric res, then I have no problem stopping and just doing the cleric. Although, I can see a benefit to the 'dead player' resing at their leisure, and letting the cleric continue on with attempting to heal the squad.

Ive not encountered those bosses yet, but I know I have buffed a cleric right before Pole, only to see the buff gone right after, and the cleric did not die during the fight. Although some squads can be slower than others, Im pretty confident I have yet be in one that took more than 15 minutes to bring him down. b:chuckle

Another boss I noticed this on was definately one in FC - I think the Runewolf boss, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks for the 'heads up' on bosses for the future.

As for your guide - its the best Ive seen so far, no doubt. Right down to what pages you need for which advanced skills. Very helpful. b:victory

Haha, well, I'm the kind of crazy person who dives in headfirst and only reads guides later--in this case, I decided the guide was crappy and wrote my own. XD; Though, I did have the advantage of having pretty much unlimited mp at low levels. I often place highly in the celestial tiger event on my veno, and so I used to (lately, I've unfailingly been top 5 and unfailingly gotten no event gold) have tons of event gold on this account. Thus I just bought mp charms with that. But your stance seems like a reasonable compromise.

As to the latter, that's quite strange. I don't believe I've ever had that experience, although one thing I haven't checked is if res buffs stack. It might be possible that the old one hadn't run out yet? I'm not really sure--just a thought, worth verifying. But yeah, those bosses are rather nasty, heh. But I'm glad you think so--I've tried hard, and though I still have some work to do, I'm happy with it for the most part.

hi i dont pvp and was wondering which skills to get for pve and which combo is best for
    attacking and healing ty in advanceb:cute

Well, I wrote most things in the guide with PvE in mind, so I would suggest looking back at it and just ignoring places I specifically point out pvp utility. But the short answer is, lv Break in the Clouds, Nature's Vengeance, Absorb Soul, Devil, Storm, and Salvation to be sure, for healing/dding, and the rest of them take as you like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenbr2012
    kenbr2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Mystic is a very good and interesting class.I'm thinking in a good name for my mystic in Lost City server.Do you can give me sugestions?
    Ninja Neko
    the ninja darkstalker
  • Daaysia - Archosaur
    Daaysia - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hiya...just to start off id like to say i have been keeping up with this guide since it was only 3 pages long and i keep getting impressed every time i read it....
    a lot of information going out and comming i to help all mystics with diff kinds of playing styles.
    i myself find i can tank pretty well when i need to if squad gets into a tight spot as my pet can hold its own and i can heal or att as needed...
    i used to be told just to stay back and heal untill i saved the ***** of those who told me that..now when freinds see me join a squad they are all happy and feel safer knowing i will try my besty to keep whole squad alive no matter what even if i have to alomosty die doing it..
    seen a few post sqying not to worry about maxing out rez buff but i maxed mine as soon as i could....right after my attack skills...i have never once had someone qsk me notto rez buff them but many t5imes have i been thanked for doing it....at least they have the option to stay down and wait for cleric or get back up and fight....
    many times i hve solo healed in 59-79...did just lst knight with me a psy and bm...the cleric went afk just as last boss got pulled.....pretty sure my creeper helped out to cause they thanked cleric for purifying right after i droped it...till i told them cleric was afk since they couldnt see
    anyway...when i another mystic ask me how do do this or that i always refer them to this guide...so much to learn for those just making a mystic...keep up the good work and thanks again for the great guide
  • elderlyninjas
    elderlyninjas Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You have no life
    b:shutupb:shutupb:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
  • TempestRayne - Harshlands
    TempestRayne - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I have a question regarding demon vs holy support (PVP) mystic. Reading all the skills, i noticed that Dark mystic is ALL AROUND better at support. I mean yes, holy have a few great skill for supporting in pvp, but i ALWAYS have a mana charm on so mana is never a problem. That cuts out a few of there skills right there that i would need b:chuckle! I found that strange how sage is all around great for support cleric pve and pvp.. but sage version of mystic seems to just b geared towards pve :(

all and all, it looks to me like if ur planning on pvping as support/DDing (of course, if mana is never an issue), go dark
    However, if ur planning on doing a lot of instances/pve, sage would b the way to go

p.s. i wanna go sage b/c that sounds right as im a support mystic, but dark has more skills that seems more appealing for supporting in pvp

Im so confused b:cry
  • Eillysium - Archosaur
    Eillysium - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I. Overview and Terms
    and pve revers to player versus enemies (ie mobs).

I loved your guide sadly it made me quit my veno b:shocked. Temporaly ofc xD. Anyway just a little question dont know if its worth to be answered :P, but doesnt PVE refers to player vs enviroment :O. Tell me if Im wrong

PS. the veno I quit is NOT level 2 xD
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I loved your guide sadly it made me quit my veno b:shocked. Temporaly ofc xD. Anyway just a little question dont know if its worth to be answered :P, but doesnt PVE refers to player vs enviroment :O. Tell me if Im wrong

PS. the veno I quit is NOT level 2 xD

PvE stands for Player vs Environment, yes. Basically it's the player (you) vs the environment (mobs).

PvP stands for Player vs Player or short hand PK.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xdustynxsyn
    xdustynxsyn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Arcane Armor: Granted the armor type offers a great deal of ele resi whch is a portion of all attacks in the game, that I have noticed thus far. True it also raises your damage for spells, it causes another aspect of the character class to lack in order to keep these armor types. The aspect caused to lack and suffer because of this is your summon, His physical damage is reflected by a percentage of your own physical damage. Thus he wont be able to fill his role of tank, as you out dps him and draw to much aggro your self. Not to mention on mobs that have increased magical defenses....you have stacked to casting, your summon we established does **** for damage as your physical stats are lacking for melee combat...i smell trouble.

Light Armor: Lesser magical defenses but raised physical defense...Hmm..Well this armor type requires a decent strength and dex, both of which assist your summon and your own crit rates. Not a real loss as the summon will be able to deal a decent physical damage to draw aggro from you, should you pull it. Not to mention you will have crits more often resulting in higher end damage which will drive up your over all dps, pets damage counting towards this. In a case like above, you do not really have to worry about the mobs physical damage as you can now devote all the mana you have to healing magic (After all, you do have a decent magic stat, PUT IT TO WORK!) and just "Tank and spank" Mobs resistent to magic why waste the mana. Again decent physical stats result in decent physical damage...oh yeah, higher physical defense then arcane armor as well...so you'll take less damage physically as well. Higher Dex...better dodge;) True with this choice you can not devote to either role, though going as dps and doing off heals is always awesome, saves a healers mana...and saves the day alot. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I FEEL THIS CLASS TYPE IS BEST DEFINED BY ITS PLAYERS OVER ALL CHOICE OF PLAY STYLE. This is the style I have found works best for me. ;)

Heavy Armor: I AGREE WTF ARE YOU THINKING?!?! Yeah, you can hit stuff hard, your pet hits hard...good luck trying to do anything involving magic -.-; just please don't this.

As to answer how to best define the class, PLAYERS CHOICE. Its a decent solo class when played and built correctly. Personally I would say this is a class consisting of a decent mix between a cleric and a wizzard not as great at either class at their role in the party. They in their own right also make up for what each other class lacks, one lacking damage and being awesome at heals and one being awesome at damage and lacking heals....make a decent mixture of the two and it becomes more what that, "Damage dealing healer" player wants. Great for players who do not want to be ALWAYS THROWN INTO A ROLE.

I will agree its a SUPPORT role mainly. THIS CLASS WILL NOT REPLACE DPS@DPS NOR HEALS@HEALS. Though in a PVP stand point I can not say as I have yet to even get that far. Though I will be soon and will be posting my thoughts on its pvp-ness.....

On a note though, I see the pvp as follows:

Arcane geared: True your are hitting a plate and Physical Damage class weakest defense, you again loose your pets damage and ability to hit which is not good if you wanna do spell damage and be a caster go be a caster class. Your Physical Defense is not going to be enough to hold them off should they get close, your physical damage taken is going to be high enough to slow or even stop your casting....what do you fall back on? Run away and hope the pet kills them before they kill you because you'll burn your mana on healing =\
    The summons ability to hit with his control effects are dependent on your own!

Light Armor Geared: Your magic skill is still at a higher rate then that of PD characters, your own PD lacks how ever your pets PD is now at a decent rate and able to over come some of that PDef the enemy has, making him a bit more of a threat. You have decent PD your self but why expose your self when you still got decent spell damage. Also the "stack"/"Rotation" of spells is vital, longer casting time spells at range, instant/controls at close range. Again the Summons able to hit them more often and do decent damage means the control and main function of a summon is returned. If you stacked Vita over Dex use healing/control spells and melee, stacked dex over Vita use that mana to damage, limit control/healing magic by using a more control designed pet. This set requires a devote of 1Str 1 Dex and 2 mag per level, placing a free point at least everyother level into vita, (personally IDEAL stats for the class.) if you stacked magic..why are you playing a mystic? o.O;

Heavy Armor: WHY ARE YOU A MYSTIC?! Seek the seeker or Blademaster.

******These are just my thoughts of the class. In no way should this post be used as a how to guide for the Mystic class.***********
  • jewlzy
    jewlzy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well i think ur write up was great. and this is the class ive without a doubt had the most fun on. constantly interacting and not just bored playing like i did on my wiz not to mention soooo much easier to lvl than the wiz. i think u did great with this write up tyvm for the insight on some of the plants ill be rethinking how i lvl them.
  • MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear
    MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i dont wanna ofend tread started as he puted efort to make this guide but i must say this is one of worst guide i readed, 90% of writen thing are so wrong and rubish and to be honest i had big time understandin even lang.
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i dont wanna ofend tread started as he puted efort to make this guide but i must say this is one of worst guide i readed, 90% of writen thing are so wrong and rubish and to be honest i had big time understandin even lang.

*facepalm*
  • Cazane - Dreamweaver
    Cazane - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i Dont Wanna Ofend Tread Started As He Puted Efort To Make This Guide But I Must Say This Is One Of Worst Guide I Readed, 90% Of Writen Thing Are So Wrong And Rubish And To Be Honest I Had Big Time Understandin Even Lang.

lmao >.>
  • MrJenkins - Harshlands
    MrJenkins - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Y u type liek dis?

When you're supposed to be typing like this. (Unless English is not your main language)
    edited February 2012
    who give a **** how i type, mostly ppl mock to other about they spelling just to feal superior, i still think and will think other guide is much beter than this one coz atleast i did understood what was writen in other thread and u ppl wouldnt quote me if u dont understand what i type.
    anyway who cares as am not able to play anymore this game coz of new patch u can only say good ridence towars me, bye.
    edited February 2012
    who give a **** how i type, mostly ppl mock to other about they spelling just to feal superior, i still think and will think other guide is much beter than this one coz atleast i did understood what was writen in other thread and u ppl wouldnt quote me if u dont understand what i type.
    anyway who cares as am not able to play anymore this game coz of new patch u can only say good ridence towars me, bye.

Dont be mad. All you probably need to do is update your DirectX from the Microsoft Site. That turned out to solve my issue. Yeah, I know - I freaked out when I couldnt get in the game that morning, but once I got home from work, I was able to calmly find the problem.

Filehippo (not Microsoft) was my savior though, they have a 'Update Checker" that lead me to the fix.

DONT search for DirectX9.0c - and dont worry about messing with the .dll

Searching for DirectX9.0c lead me to where someone wanted me to pay $29.95 for the update, or I could get it free if I bought a product for the same amount from a list of merchants.

Just use the Update Checker and head straight for the regular DirectX after you scan. You will be back ingame for no cost, and wont believe how quick and easy it was once you knew where to find the answer.

If you get a repeated "H KEY..." blah blah blah error that makes updating DirectX or any other apps impossible GO TO MICROSOFT - you will find a "Free Windows Registry Repair" that fixes THAT problem too.

"Grammar Police" are the real idiots here. If they were that 'leet' they would be able to see that English is probably not your first language. That taken into consideration, your English is very good. b:victory
    edited February 2012

I will say you could work on your reading comprehension of English a bit.

This is without a doubt the BEST Guide on Mystics I have found todate (ofc, I only read English so). People have been calling me 'OP' since before I was level 50, and this guide and asking questions in this forum is how it happened.

You will need to take your time reading - even if English happens to be your first language, and dont be afraid to ask questions. Its a lot to try to understand for anyone, as Mystics are not the best choice for the lazy player. Its an active character thats constantly changing, which is the main attraction for most of us that <3 our Mystics.

Asking Questions means you are intelligent. Asking questions IS how everyone learns. Let the BS roll off you like water off a duck's back - getting the information you came for is all that really matters. b:pleased

P.S. If you use a translator program, please remember that when anything is translated - even by live humans - a lot of 'meaning' gets lost in the process. Dont rely on a translation. Ask questions if it doesnt make good sense. Good luck!
    edited February 2012
    I dont wanna talk here about tehnical issues as i alrdy send tiket and talked about that thing somewhere else so that would be offtopic.
    I am celestial sage mystic and use mystic as my main toon, yes i finished all cultis, alot of my skils are sage except verdant shell which is hard to find and expensive to make, i didnt followed any guide, neither this neither other one, i simple avoided doin alot ff runs until i reached lvl 97 and than i went inside to replace clerics and do they job and it was awesome and alot easy as it is rly now in every bh except rebirth which i didnt yet tryed to replace cleric but am sure good mystic can do that to.
    If u start readin begining of this guide u alrdy see that thread started who made guide alrdy tellin us this thing
    The most common description I have encountered is a cross between a cleric and a veno. Whilst there are some similarities, calling mystics such a thing is insulting both them and the other two classes. They cannot replace either of the other two, nor should they be.
    i totaly dont agree mystic cant replace em coz thats a lie, so seen this statment no point continue even readin guide to end.
    edited February 2012
    I dont wanna talk here about tehnical issues as i alrdy send tiket and talked about that thing somewhere else so that would be offtopic.

DId I ask if I was offtopic? How am I offtopic when someone (i.e. you) is saying they cant play anymore? Was THAT ontopic? Do I need your permission to speak?

If you dont want anyone's help that's no sweat off my back. I speak when I want and about what I want. If you dont want a response to your posts, I would suggest not making any posts to begin with. There's no need to be rude to me. You can save the attitude for the people who love you, and have a reason to take it from you. I dont even know you, but I know how to act like a lady.

I am celestial sage mystic and use mystic as my main toon, yes i finished all cultis, alot of my skils are sage except verdant shell which is hard to find and expensive to make, i didnt followed any guide, neither this neither other one, i simple avoided doin alot ff runs until i reached lvl 97 and than i went inside to replace clerics and do they job and it was awesome and alot easy as it is rly now in every bh except rebirth which i didnt yet tryed to replace cleric but am sure good mystic can do that to.

Who cares what you did? Is this thread about you? I care you said its the worst, when I know its not. Again, its rude.

If u start readin begining of this guide u alrdy see that thread started who made guide alrdy tellin us this thing

Dont skim read. The guide presents all aspects of the possible builds and uses for a Mystic, all the gear variations. Its not one sided, and I know Marista would tell you so as well. Anyone who actually reads the whole thing can easily see that. But, if you dont need it, why are you even here?

The most common description I have encountered is a cross between a cleric and a veno. Whilst there are some similarities, calling mystics such a thing is insulting both them and the other two classes. They cannot replace either of the other two, nor should they be.

You didnt encounter that description in the body of the guide - so there is no reason to say negative things about the guide because you find yourself encountering a description you dont like elsewhere. Its also hardly fair to pick one sentence somewhere and run off on a tangent about it, without continuing to finish so you know exactly what the author is talking about.

i totaly dont agree mystic cant replace em coz thats a lie, so seen this statment no point continue even readin guide to end.

You really believe a Mystic has all the same abilities as a cleric and a veno? I can fill in for cleric just to get a squad, but I cant truely replace them, nor would I want to. Its not what the Mystic was designed to do.

Just cause we have pets (which aren't really pets, but are Summons) doesnt mean we can purge and amplify just like a veno can. Saying we can replace them is like saying an apple can replace an orange. They are both fruit, and they can both be sweet, they both even have a peel, but that's where the comparison ends.

This is not my main. My main is a lvl 5 cleric that I hated playing. A friend suggested trying a Mystic, and Ive been in love ever since. Best char of any MMO I have played to date, in my personal opinion - so if you dont agree, you know I care about that as much as you seem to care about anyone but yourself - not at all. My Mystic is my only leveled character, and skim reading combined with an obvious self absorbed attitude was not your best choice.

You have expressed your opinion which you are entitled to. And, I have expressed mine that I too am entitled to.

You want the thread back ontopic? Then let it go that way. You think you are too leet to learn anything? Good for you. Cya!
    b:bye

P.S. No matter how big and bad you may think you are, please remember, there is ALWAYS someone out there who is bigger and badder.
    edited February 2012
    yea i overreacted to much, sory Brilliance if i made u angry.
    edited February 2012
    Thank you, MoonsMyst. Im not angry.

I found a good Brazilian forum thanks to another player, and maybe they have an awesome guide too. But I wont understand much on it because I dont speak any Brazilian/Portugese, and I know a translator program wont be all that big of a help to me.

This is the best English guide I know of, which is my first language, so I may be a little overprotective of it.

It's all good! b:pleased
  • Cazane - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    This made me laugh b:chuckle

Hardest hitting non-ulti of the mystics not all classes ._. this isn't funny D:
  • Cazane - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    And I laugh at her english because she's the one that didnt understand **** about the guide because marista actually knows how to type guides correctly. She doesn't understand the guide and we dont understand her stupid and wrongly typed complain :3. I mean if you dont understand something because its not your language then dont post on it to say it sucks.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    great guide really helped meb:victory
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for making this guide, especially when you said people misinterpret our class as "just another healer." I hate when squads deny me simply because they already have a healer. Hello? I can DD too, ya know.

By the way, maybe you should add a little blurb about mystics in Gamma/Delta since the mobs are "?". Using Cragglord during each pull makes us totally OP in those instances imo (we also get chi/mp recovery allowing us to use Cragglord each pull). More people should be aware of this since I always see squads looking for wizzys/psychics/archers yet hardly ever a mystic.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.