Potential use of instant move to left and right

Neo - Lost City
Neo - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
if you are a troll like me, you can for example talk to a girl in game (or a guy if u g a y, up to u) and say to her let me get you a drink and than instantly move left and come back instantly moving right. And than you are like a boss, it only took u 2seconds to get the drink ! know what i mean...? bs

EDIT: New skills for archer discussion, potential use of "Leap Righ / Leap Left" post here
Post edited by Neo - Lost City on

Comments

• DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    what is this i don't even
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I just had a brain ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • az13213
    az13213 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    wait what?
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Gratz on first post b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't know, they say you can use these leaps while stealthed, would be the only way to move while invisible. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm thinking this move will in fact try to make you go out of a caster range. While if u step back it would take the target out of your own range. You have to also think that when u get to your new location, and attack, you will change your orientation, going back to the contrary direction will not put u exactly back at the same spot But probably make u step back a few meter from it.

But yeah, I see some people will find that skill somewhat useless. Well on the good side u can now stealth. Imagine what Robin Hood would do if he could Stealth b:laugh....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyraKai - Heavens Tear
    MyraKai - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'll be using them in conjunction for fast escapes or to catch up to someone running away. Quickly change direction so I'll either be moving away or too the person and use the 1st leap then quickly change character's direction so using the other leap skill will propel me in the same direction. *shrug*

(Although if RPing was more common that drink scenario in the OP's post would be pretty awesome. XD)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    if you are a troll like me, you can for example talk to a girl in game (or a guy if u g a y, up to u)

Because, you know, females don't troll either.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Torva_Avune - Archosaur
    Torva_Avune - Archosaur Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    play a game of hit and run with yer melee npc opponent on the magnitude of nightmare

use skills,mon gets close,leap left,use skills,mon gets close,leap right,and so on