i was getting the update directx 9.0c

strawo0ob3ri
strawo0ob3ri Posts: 36 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
First i was getting the update my Directx 9.0c now when i try to run the launcher it dont get me that message no more it just keep saying game enter fails i cant seem to get pass that part now please help me someone
Post edited by strawo0ob3ri on

Comments

• Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    yea im gettin the directx message also, and when i tried the elementclient shortcut it said that a certain file was missing. not sure what this means but im still workin on it.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • strawo0ob3ri
    strawo0ob3ri Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    because i dont get the message no more but game still wont load for me and im tryin to do what i need i love this game i know i should be able to play just what did i do wrong
  • nergal111
    nergal111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    hib:pleased
  • marlboros
    marlboros Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    did u figure out how to get it to work with that direct x problem
  • AmutoForever - Heavens Tear
    AmutoForever - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    marlboros wrote: »
    did u figure out how to get it to work with that direct x problem

Go to http://download.cnet.com/Microsoft-DirectX-Drivers-Redistributable/3000-2121_4-10305889.html before you download make sure nothing related to pwi is on :)... Then after you download your good to go XD... If it still doesn't work go to..http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1298531&highlight=directx its another place where people had trouble b:bye
  • alice231
    alice231 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is it free to download directX?
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yes direct x is free, if you get a site that tries to charge you for it run... it's a scam and all you'll get are viruses lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You guys could also check the sticky in the Technical Support forum... b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • hiddenwierdo1
    hiddenwierdo1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    First i was getting the update my Directx 9.0c now when i try to run the launcher it dont get me that message no more it just keep saying game enter fails i cant seem to get pass that part now please help me someone

same here......
  • elletje
    elletje Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    plz get direct download back with arc i cant download it
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    elletje wrote: »
    plz get direct download back with arc i cant download it
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

elletje replied to a message that was 1 year 10 months 18 days 22 hours 35 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451